Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy is the forgotten child in those pics. Hitler got centre stage as usual. So sad

Reactions: 5
Binge and restrict, binge and restrict. That is what she is doing.
Didn't she do this earlier in the year to lose 11lbs. Now she's put it back on. Diets like slimming world don't work longterm. She will be at this forever, she is not eating mindfully or purposefully, she has issues with food. Even the 7yr old needing a fitbit to monitor activity, its not right!

Reactions: 8
It must me mentally exhausting to keep going from one diet to another, she had people pay her for a mindful eating “course” “club” whatever it was and now is saying she can’t even take her own advice.

Reactions: 6
It's like deja vu... Frothy coffees, almond croissants, pizzas, sloppy Chinese to....

"hey guys. I don't feel good in myself ja know?!".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she taking the piss with her eyebrows

I totally forgot she actually had people pay her for that mindful eating bullshit and now she's doing slimming World, what an absolute greedy snake

Reactions: 4
Seriously Tracey get your hair and eyebrows done. Self care my hole you look a state and I don’t know what you are trying to prove by going around looking like that. Also shut up with the buzz word ‘trigger’ such a phrase for snowflakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she has really poor self esteem. I feel for her because I had disordered eating for a long time too. I seen a therapist for almost a year and it has helped me hugely.

Reactions: 1
She is the world's biggest hypocrite. No Tracey you don't need permission to follow a plan but maybe stop conning people out of money with whichever fad you are following this week.

Another evening of eating and drinking and it wasn't even a whole day since she was on chatting shite about not feeling good and needing to BEAT THE BULGE! 😂

• Haha
Why is Willy only wearing a vest with her tracksuit in the zoo trip pictures? Is it impossible to find tshirts dinky enough to fit her? Buy your children decent feckin shoes and clothes, TT.

Reactions: 2
She is seriously the biggest hole!! Moans about her eating and how she’s not comfortable…. So she goes and stuffs her face again in a park, like everyother weekend. Rolling her eyes cos they were going to the park which im sure was for Billy’s birthday to met family didn’t she say??

She is seriously the biggest hole!! Moans about her eating and how she’s not comfortable…. So she goes and stuffs her face again in a park, like everyother weekend. Rolling her eyes cos they were going to the park which im sure was for Billy’s birthday to met family didn’t she say??
Wasn't she meant to be going to a farm with him and his cousin.. Maybe that's tomorrow.

They clearly just don’t like to spend money on the kids!! Like TT and the pineapple 🍍 have been out eating and drinking 3 days this week! And it’s absolute gluttony, I just don’t get her, her childhood really fucked up her view on things especially food 😢

The pick n mix takeaway plate… I can’t 😷
No wonder she like it so much it looks just like the sloop she makes 😂😂

She is completely obsessed with food - that video of the cheese with “I’m too sexy” music - wtf? 🤮🤮