Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what an “accidental breastfeeds” is?

Wonder what an “accidental breastfeeds” is?
“Accidental breast feeder” - jeez I’m as bad as Tracey with the typos 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She really needs get over herself the journey is ending god forgive me she makes it sound so tragic that the princess won't need her as much now for feeding 🙄 we all know you only breastfeed so you wouldn't need to buy formula TT. Yes its great to breastfeed and its great to bottle feed once a baby is feed it dont matter where the milk came from but ive noticed with her that she feels formula feed kids and their mums don't have that bond anyone else get that vibe off her? , that she would look down a formula feeding mum just from little comments she's made over the yrs.

Reactions: 9
She really needs get over herself the journey is ending god forgive me she makes it sound so tragic that the princess won't need her as much now for feeding 🙄 we all know you only breastfeed so you wouldn't need to buy formula TT. Yes its great to breastfeed and its great to bottle feed once a baby is feed it dont matter where the milk came from but ive noticed with her that she feels formula feed kids and their mums don't have that bond anyone else get that vibe off her? , that she would look down a formula feeding mum just from little comments she's made over the yrs.
yes 1000% get that vibe i have such a good bond with baby hitler cos i breast feed 😡 never Bf any of my babies and still had an amazing bond with everyone of them! you are not better then ne1 else cos u exclusively breastfeed tracey!! let's face it she wud have a kitten at prospect of having to pay for formula 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
yeah my first thought was ffs get over it.
Definitely comes across as condescending to bottle feeders

Reactions: 5
So condescending, get over yourself Tracey, millions of women breastfeed without the need to write and post pics. She’s just too tight to buy the formula, that’s the real reason she’s doing it so long.

Reactions: 8
So condescending, get over yourself Tracey, millions of women breastfeed without the need to write and post pics. She’s just too tight to buy the formula, that’s the real reason she’s doing it so long.
exactly this millions breastfeed millions but they dnt boast & brag abt it! does she not realise theres women out there who wud love the opportunity & cant shes such a gloater, also gives the impression that theres a solution to every problem u face with Bf no tracey there isint it doesn't work for some women and it kills them then ur condescending every problem has a solution bullshit makes them feel awful!! how is this woman still on social media and how hasnt she been pulled on her bullshit

Lets face it she probably has being pulled up but blocked the people because you know they're trolls!! Shes such a you know what uuggh she's grating on me a lot lately. Willow is her life not billy bear its sad to see bit like faces by grace she's all for her little boy sienna gets little attention.

good old t strikes again "balling" its "bawling"Tracey.....with her degree u think she might know that 🙄

Did she really need to post a pic of Billy's pal to her following if i was that childs mum id be having a word with her it wasn't so long ago we heard her go on about child safety online and showing kids pictures!

Did she really need to post a pic of Billy's pal to her following if i was that childs mum id be having a word with her it wasn't so long ago we heard her go on about child safety online and showing kids pictures!
Yeah it wasn't so long ago she wasn't showing Billy's face at all. Now it's his face and his friends.

Yeah it wasn't so long ago she wasn't showing Billy's face at all. Now it's his face and his friends.
Show your own kids if thats your thing but not his pal, fair enough if was her nephew etc and the family are happy with you showing pics but please dont put a child from school or your estate on your page thats a big no no when you have over 20 thousand following you! I've a teeny tiny account its basically friends and family and ive never showed any of my kids pals from school or the estate. I just think its so wrong on so many levels.

Anyone follow Traceys ‘friend’ Ranae Von Medg or something like that? Lesbian/IVF/blogger type insta account, have no opinion on her she does no harm but flew to USA the other day saying it was last minute and essential but all she’s doing is shopping and skating out there

Reactions: 2
Not sure if that her garden does not look like it
Probably not as why would u hang clothes outside on a clothes line in the sun anyway when you can put them in the kitchen to get nice food smells all over them 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The toes again... why 😩 wouldn’t mind if they were even half decent toes but they’re rotten looking things

• Haha