Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He not gonna get too long out of that Pokemon pjs!! Bet onto him, just like willow vest 🙄 I just don’t get it!!
Was thinkin the exact same about the pjs 🤣 everyone always buys pjs bigger so they’re comfy , but not TT

Just seen the pics of Billy gettin his presents , ah god it actually looks miserable with really just the skateboard. No kid wants a mug 🙈🤣 not a fan of his runners either!

Reactions: 2
I thought the pink was cheaper (it is on sale) but the blue actually is aswell, don't know why she got pink fitbit

I'd definitely call it pink, my daughter has one and I just got 2 for my nieces.

Reactions: 1
The birthday lunch though… four segments of a mandarin? Ah lads… my little boy is in Junior Infants and eats more than that every day. It’s the meanest looking lunch I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 6
Jesus save us she should have spent the birthday money on a pair of runners for the child the dirt of them!! Or at least give them a scrub for the day that’s in it!! How would you let him out of the house like that??

Reactions: 5
The absolute hack of the runners on his feet, they are falling apart at the seams.

I assume a relative bought him the tracksuit, no way would TT pay out for an adidas trackie for a child

The absolute hack of the runners on his feet, they are falling apart at the seams.

I assume a relative bought him the tracksuit, no way would TT pay out for an adidas trackie for a child
Probably Peter bought it on Amazon cos it was such a bargain 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lets face it she probably has being pulled up but blocked the people because you know they're trolls!! Shes such a you know what uuggh she's grating on me a lot lately. Willow is her life not billy bear its sad to see bit like faces by grace she's all for her little boy sienna gets little attention.
I dunno how you can say that. Billy Bear got a heap of helium balloons from amazon that cost less than €20 that she blew up with her breath rather than pay for helium for helium and a pack of jellies for his birthday.. Oh and there's a €10 skateboard in among all the cheap blown up helium balloons!! of course he's loved as much as Willow.. I don't know why you can't see that

Not sure if that her garden does not look like it
She comment on Face By Graces page the other day that she'd just left one of the beaches in Wexford so probably her mams

Reactions: 3
She’s unreal at this point .. going out for a ‘family’ day WITHOUT Billy the birthday boy !? Is she high on frothy coffee fumes or whaaaaa 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and the fit bit is pink 🙄 how much of a dope is she the poor child! wudnt u think she would have checked this i know pink is for boys aswell but wat 7 year old wants to be willingly be wearing what they consider a girls colour they dnt understand shes a disgrace

Last edited:
The Fitbit is definitely pink my daughter has the same one. I can’t get over the family day out on the child’s birthday while he is in school it’s so sad. Treating themselves and Willow poor Billy really is the forgotten child.

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she got him a PINK fitbit clearly either a freebie or else the blue was more expensive.

And a bleeping day out without him? FFS she's a hungry bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why didn’t they just take him out of school for one day and have a day out. So sad.

Reactions: 7