Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More free food. Seriously
Can’t stand all the free food she gets 🙄 not out of jealously as I would much rather keep my kids of social media and live a private life than share what these instahuns do.

But tt is all take take take. She never ever gives back anything ever. Then she has the cheek to promote money going back to the Irish economy when you SPEND. As she sits there with her free shopping 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t stand all the free food she gets 🙄 not out of jealously as I would much rather keep my kids of social media and live a private life than share what these instahuns do.

But tt is all take take take. She never ever gives back anything ever. Then she has the cheek to promote money going back to the Irish economy when you SPEND. As she sits there with her free shopping 🙄
Exactly. Honestly I really am beginning to dislike her, and there she is with a new iPhone. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She's creaming her pants I'd say with yet another week she doesn't have to pay for a food shop, miserable b***h.
You can put the saving towards your iPhone TT, cos you sure as hell aren't going to spend it on your kids anyway

Reactions: 4
Have to laugh at the irony of her saying ‘every €1 you spend gives back €5 to the economy’!! Sure she’s gifted everything 🙄🙄
Also I find it very distasteful to be showing off her new phone like that!! I hope she got a screen protector 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Shes a melt im sorry but poor Billy will have a miserable gift for his birthday and tight arse wont give a tit coz she got her phone! I see Billy in trainers today with his small ireland set still no sign of his nike sandals that she "ordered" for him

Reactions: 7
We all know Willy will be gifted the old phone so that she can watch youtube more comfortably. In fact, Santa may bring Willy the iPhone 12 if she expresses any interest in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all know Willy will be gifted the old phone so that she can watch youtube more comfortably. In fact, Santa may bring Willy the iPhone 12 if she expresses any interest in it.
And Billy will get a Nokia 3310 which he'll have to give to Willy cause she's a mastermind at snake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder has Peter got fed up with her lifestyle. He never features anymore and he would have quite a bit.

Reactions: 5