Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she so busy doing that she didn’t have time to water her plants?! Jesus Christ 😂😂
Don’t you know she just had the most brilliantist amazing wonderfulist weekend outdoors drinking frothy coffee eating fish and chips on the sand!!! There was marshmallows and jellybeans just raining from the sky 😂😂 How could she spend time watering her plants??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm dying to see what free/crap/too young for him but Willow will play with it anyway she got Billy for his birthday

Reactions: 4
Still no sign of Billys nike sandals surely hed have had them on this weekend or did i miss them 🤔

Reactions: 5
I'm sure that fish cafe in Skerries were delighted with the shout out from Tracey holding up the scampi and her filthy finger nails.

• Sick
Still no sign of Billys nike sandals surely hed have had them on this weekend or did i miss them 🤔
He barely featured at the weekend. If I didn't know any better I would think she only had one child.

Still haven't got her hair done why does willow get a party and Billy doesn't
I'd say Willy told her she would bate her silly if she didn't get an outdoor event centered around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always looks so grubby. Even after one of her famous self care baths/showers.
How is she still sticking those dark roots, salons are open 4 weeks now, I don't think the freebie she's waiting for is coming, salons have been closed since Christmas ffs, just go and blow the 100 euro and get your roots sorted or else go dark Tracey if you can't afford the upkeep and maintenance of being blonde.

The birthday post is up, got him a skateboard that’s a tenner in smyths. One of the cheapest ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Billy bears presents has been revealed.. balloons billy bear got balloons for his 7th birthday 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did she buy him a skateboard, bag of jellies, balloon and a T-shirt

There is also a firbit in there also

Reactions: 2
She bought him a skateboard and is it a pink Fitbit?! The other stuff- jellies , mug and tshirt was gifted
no it’s a red one it’s from smyths my boys had them ones ages ago. Oh was the jellies and cup etc gifted did not know that

So all she paid for was fitbit, skateboard, helmet and the knee pads etc

Reactions: 2
no it’s a red one it’s from smyths my boys had them ones ages ago. Oh was the jellies and cup etc gifted did not know that

So all she paid for was fitbit, skateboard, helmet and the knee pads etc
If she did pay for them, didn’t a few influencers get Smyths vouchers recently? I know Jen Hatton have hers away. Then again, Tracey used that for Willows birthday.

If she did pay for them, didn’t a few influencers get Smyths vouchers recently? I know Jen Hatton have hers away. Then again, Tracey used that for Willows birthday.
The one she used for Willy’s birthday was in the freezer feom last year, she used the most recent one for bills birthday

• Haha
He not gonna get too long out of that Pokemon pjs!! Bet onto him, just like willow vest 🙄 I just don’t get it!!

Jesus H miserable wagon. He's 8 and she gets his name plasterered all over his presents ffs how immature and the balloons don't get me started she couldn't even get a can of helium hungry bleep