Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not afraid of the child falling in those sandals and cutting her toes open🙈 hate children in sandals never mind ones that barely fit.
Me too.. But my God its next to impossible to find a sandle WITH toes for kids.. And if you've found some, can you link them??!! Coz I won't leave my 5 year old in toeless sandles because they are as clumsy as clumsy can be!! And i'd like to keep all teeth in check

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me too.. But my God its next to impossible to find a sandle WITH toes for kids.. And if you've found some, can you link them??!! Coz I won't leave my 5 year old in toeless sandles because they are as clumsy as clumsy can be!! And i'd like to keep all teeth in check
Yea one of my kids broke a tooth tripping over his own feet in sandles. To be fair he is clumsy as hell anyway but still🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Secretsout i wondered that aswell plenty of time in the morning bring willow out have a tidy up get rid of weeds and overgrown grass its a jungle out there! No pride in anything be a lovely garden if they cleaned it up. Wasmt she on a big back garden thing a while back no company took the bate for a garden makeover.

The garden is in bits , random shite everywhere!!

That leopard print dress does nothing for her from what ya can see. Looks a few sizes too small! Or else all the binging is starting to take its toll 🙈
I dont think that was her in the dress if you look at accidental selfie she posted it looks like she is wearing a t shirt.

Reactions: 1
Jesus H that garden. This is 2 no.2 in lockdown why oh why didn't they do anything with it?

Reactions: 1
So she's gone back to class with slim with Lynne I am telling you now she's on the way back to been a consultant

Aaaaand we’re back to restricting… my 4 year old eats more than her tiny glass of oh so scrummy, epic, shout it from the rooftops and delicious overnight oats 😍 🤢

Reactions: 3
Shes the oddest yoke going. I followed her for about a week. Slim with pippa is another dose
Absolutely, there’s something about SW that breeds such smugness in people it’s unbearable .. believe me I’m a pure bouncy castle I’ve been to them all and after kids I’m in a disgrace but the BRAIN WASHING that takes place is evident in traceys shot of the overnight oats .. jaysus it’s the size of a shot glass and it’s pure gloop🤨🤨 sweet duck all delicious about it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Have you tried Regatta or Mountain Warehouse? I’ve seen them there previously.

Billy’s lunch 🙈 water based fruit and veg, a bit of yogurt and some mad sausage thing. That’s to do him until 2pm in the afternoon is she having a laugh or something. Hopefully his friends sneak him a sandwich or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Billy’s lunch 🙈 water based fruit and veg, a bit of yogurt and some mad sausage thing. That’s to do him until 2pm in the afternoon is she having a laugh or something. Hopefully his friends sneak him a sandwich or something.
It looks quite tragic