Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you tried Regatta or Mountain Warehouse? I’ve seen them there previously.
I got ones in dunnes last weekend fisherman style? Is this what your looking for
Me too.. But my God its next to impossible to find a sandle WITH toes for kids.. And if you've found some, can you link them??!! Coz I won't leave my 5 year old in toeless sandles because they are as clumsy as clumsy can be!! And i'd like to keep all teeth in check

Attachments

Reactions: 1
My god where are the carbs for Billy's lunch? One of my kids is a tragic eater and she eats some sort of good carb at lunch always, even crackers and cheese ffs

Reactions: 3
Billy’s lunch 🙈 water based fruit and veg, a bit of yogurt and some mad sausage thing. That’s to do him until 2pm in the afternoon is she having a laugh or something. Hopefully his friends sneak him a sandwich or something.
A Peperami to burn the arse off the poor child.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got ones in dunnes last weekend fisherman style? Is this what your looking for
I saw those and they’re adorable 😍 OP had mentioned her child is five though, so assumed the sizes wouldn’t be big enough. My niece had these on today and they’re the cutest.

That lunchbox is an awful state of affairs. The poor thing will be starving. And she said he’s gone from 8am or so, so he must have breakfast v early. Poor child!

Gotta feel sorry for the poor fucker when he opens that lunchbox tmrw!! She always says how he loves food and will eat everything, I hope she isn’t passing on her bad habits to him 💔

Reactions: 5
Could she not of made him a wrap or a sandwich christ on a bike a few crackers and butter my lot would have that swallowed before the lunch box was properly open! Its a miserable looking lunch for a child in school with two breaks. She is always saying hes a great little eater so fill him up TT. she only done a big shop so its not like the end of the week run out where u would need a shop dash. Shes gonna pass on her weird food habits on the kid 😔. Ah Peter got his father's day gift from aldi i see 🙄

Could she not of made him a wrap or a sandwich christ on a bike a few crackers and butter my lot would have that swallowed before the lunch box was properly open! Its a miserable looking lunch for a child in school with two breaks. She is always saying hes a great little eater so fill him up TT. she only done a big shop so its not like the end of the week run out where u would need a shop dash. Shes gonna pass on her weird food habits on the kid 😔. Ah Peter got his father's day gift from aldi i see 🙄
I had to look again and jaysus it's very bad. Not a crumb of a carb in sight.

Billy’s lunch 🙈 water based fruit and veg, a bit of yogurt and some mad sausage thing. That’s to do him until 2pm in the afternoon is

she having a laugh or something. Hopefully his friends sneak him a sandwich or something.

I came on to say the same about the lunch. My kids would love that as in it’s all things they love to eat but that would be the equivelant of a snack or two not enough food from 8-2!!!!!! Where’s the roll or the sandwich?? Poor little fella

It’s bleeping pathetic if you ask me. The child will go into ketosis eating like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope the teacher pulls her up over that, that is not enough to keep a 7 year old full from 8am to 2pm. Starving the poor kid.

I suppose it depends on the child, I give my 6 year old fruit, a yogurt & a sandwich everyday. The sandwich is only eaten once a week or if it’s raining and they have to stay indoors. They’re not allowed bring food out and he just wants to play. He’s starving when it comes to dinner and has a good breakfast.

I suppose it depends on the child, I give my 6 year old fruit, a yogurt & a sandwich everyday. The sandwich is only eaten once a week or if it’s raining and they have to stay indoors. They’re not allowed bring food out and he just wants to play. He’s starving when it comes to dinner and has a good breakfast.
ya i get the same we only have this much time 🙄 but at least ur giving the option of thr more filling food she isint

Is the child on a diet also 🙈 good god woman
That lunch for Billy wouldn't fill my 5 year old never mind an active 7 year old!! My 7 year old would have a stroke if I gave that lunch.. That would be a starter for my 7 year old.. no way he's kept going on that

Thank you.. They are adorable but unfortunately my child is actually petite and her feet are lost in them.. They're too wide on her straw ankles LOL

• Haha
That lunch for Billy wouldn't fill my 5 year old never mind an active 7 year old!! My 7 year old would have a stroke if I gave that lunch.. That would be a starter for my 7 year old.. no way he's kept going on that

Thank you.. They are adorable but unfortunately my child is actually petite and her feet are lost in them.. They're too wide on her straw ankles LOL
No problem. I found they were big fitting alright!

Gotta feel sorry for the poor fucker when he opens that lunchbox tmrw!! She always says how he loves food and will eat everything, I hope she isn’t passing on her bad habits to him 💔
U know why he loves food, coz he doesn’t get fed, he’s starving. I bet you if he goes to other kids birthday parties, he is stuffing his face at them & leaving nothing for the other kids at the party to eat.