Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have joined a football team with the amount of ‘Balling’ she’s doing 🤣

Pretty sure you mean bawling TT - your welcome you little hun 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I get that it’s very tragic that a little girl has passed away, but don’t try to make it yours TT. Move on.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear lord she’s still going on about those bloody sandals, the excitement in the house because a river island product was brought into it 😂😂get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t see the photo but surprise surprise the RI “saldals” have hurt Willows feet. The poor thing 😕😔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can’t see the photo but surprise surprise the RI “saldals” have hurt Willows feet. The poor thing 😕😔
I’m sure anyone who had jelly “saldals” as a child had the feet either cut or burnt off them. She’ll probably set up a Depop to sell them.

Reactions: 2
No tit sherlock like. Them sandals always do 🙄 could pyschic Maureen not have told her that cause I certainly could have. Oh wait does that mean I have the gift 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen so much shite over buying a pair of sandals. Christ almighty. And no faffing about over Billy’s, just bought him an ugly pair that were likely the cheapest.

Also, as lovely as the weather has been - it is APRIL, TT. Don’t get your knickers in a twist. It could be snowing next week!

Reactions: 8
She's pissed off because she's wasted money and she's not going to be able to return them because it'll cost more money. I'd say had RI been opened she'd pushed that buggy with her belly top, hot pink sun glasses, tartan leggings, orange hair band, and me pink salt water sannys to complain. Poor woman she'll need a frothy coffee and a nice big lump of Easter egg to calm her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yeah I'd say she's raging over having to buy a 2nd pair of sandals, like who buys their kid 1 paid for the entire summer and obviously knowing TT to wear with socks from Sept to Dec 🙄

Reactions: 6
Scarlet for her tagging Roz Purcell in a drama over sandals for a toddler. Honestly Tracey you are cringe.

Reactions: 7
The kids salt water sandles are actully not that bad fair nicer than her granny ones cant the child more than one pair of sandles but thight hole wouldn't think of that

Reactions: 4
Have you honestly ever seen such a fuss over a pair of fecking sandals it’s mortifying for her. Don’t you know they’ll be put on her on Christmas Day with a pair of tights and Tracey will be “unable” to cope with the cuteness

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How on earth was she not aware that jelly sandals cut the feet off you?! Did she think because they were River Island they would be any better.

Reactions: 3
Have you honestly ever seen such a fuss over a pair of fecking sandals it’s mortifying for her. Don’t you know they’ll be put on her on Christmas Day with a pair of tights and Tracey will be “unable” to cope with the cuteness
How does she think she'll cut it as a midwife when the smallest inconvenience to her becomes the biggest drama. If a poor choice in sandals causes her this much grief, I'd hate to see what she would be like with a real life crisis. She can be very childlike at times going to pieces over nothing. Have you been onto your local TD about it yet Tracey? Heavens to Betsy 🤯

• Haha
When the hell did Riverisland become so high end, suit her better to bring Hitler to Clarkes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it the sexy little crowd pleaser salmon tonight, or something new? Can’t wait for the close ups!!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.