Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I thought she came across really well. She listened and was really open to hearing another opinion.
Yeah I agree too. She did come across well and was open to listening. She was honest too when she said she doesn't want to be around others kids in a restaurant when she is out without her own. Like how controversial could she really be anyway with that topic.

Reactions: 1
I agree to a point, she looked well and came across well but it felt like she was holding back just nodding along with yer woman, there was nothing ‘wow’ about her or the whole conversation either. I mean any parent who gets out to a restaurant without their kids would agree that they like to be away from other people’s children 😂

Reactions: 4
It was a free dinner....... was she really going to make waves? She probably got to take everyone's leftovers home and as an aspiring TV presenter/personality she would like to be seen as agreeable. Boring and bland, not surprising.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If my child had issues with their hips, the last thing I’d be doing is buying shite jelly sandals from River Island. TT, buy both of your children some decent shoes and clothes please. And stop banging on about how f*cking cheap everything is! 🙄

If my child had issues with their hips, the last thing I’d be doing is buying shite jelly sandals from River Island. TT, buy both of your children some decent shoes and clothes please. And stop banging on about how f*cking cheap everything is! 🙄
That’s all she bought?

Reactions: 2
That’s all she bought?
She has an actual highlight created for her “shopping links” (Jesus wept) and she has the turquoise jelly sandals along with a gold coloured pair (which she says she bought rather than the turquoise...). I’m sure she’ll drag out the entire “haul” over a few days. Unless there was free delivery on all orders, I doubt she paid to have just those sandals delivered!

Reactions: 3
My feet ache just looking at those! But they fit perfectly so Yay !

Reactions: 2
Lads was the pulled pork even warmed ? My skin is crawling that lunch may have sent me over the edge this day 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Stop it 😳 maybe that in a floury bap or something but a bleeping thin sliced piece of cardboard??😂

Reactions: 3
My feet ache just looking at those! But they fit perfectly so Yay !
Remember the plastic burn on your feet as a kid wearing them?! or the sand ripping your feet apart of you went near a beach... God no.. They're cute.. but I wouldn't torture my child with them

Note to Tracey.. LETTUCE.. is LETTUCE.. Salad.. Is when you put a whole variety of salad foods together to make it a meal... You had LETTUCE on your bagel.. Not bleeping salad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That programme was about as interesting as her. Smile, nod, eat and repeat. So boring 😴

I'm just not able after seeing that lunch she had 🤐🤮 "something beautiful is about to happen". Is she having a laugh. That was pure vile I have to say. Watery defrosted pulled pork 🤮 and the dirty nails to top it off.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.