Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The treat boxes 🙈. Serious issues there. And she is/will pass them onto her kids (the issues I mean).... would she not be better off giving some of that away if it bothers her that much? I know it’s hard to have the willpower when things are in plain sight but she’s another level!

Reactions: 5
The treat boxes 🙈. Serious issues there. And she is/will pass them onto her kids (the issues I mean).... would she not be better off giving some of that away if it bothers her that much?
Halotop, wash your mouth out, TT gives nothing away.. ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The AF links again 🙄 I’m not too familiar with all the hashtags so excuse my ignorance but does this mean if someone buys something with her link she gets commission out of it? If so, is it a % of the price or something? And has she been ‘selected’ by the companies to show off these clothes? Sorry just curious!
If you even swipe up and have a look, for 30 days if you buy anything from those sites she gets commission. It’s a sneaky trick they all do, you should clear the cache or cookies in your browser if you swipe up.

If you even swipe up and have a look, for 30 days if you buy anything from those sites she gets commission. It’s a sneaky trick they all do, you should clear the cache or cookies in your browser if you swipe up.
I always clear my cookies. Not fan of RI but I've shopped on ASOS regularly for years. There's not a hope that scab is making money from me shopping somewhere I would anyway 😂 would she not feel mortified showing off all those treats with no intention of giving any away. Her friend Kellie donated hers, does seeing that not trigger anything altruistic in Tracey?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks ladies for clearing that up! I’ve seen so many people doing it and I wasn’t sure. I did swipe up once 🤨
Some can get away with it as they’ll actually shop at the places they’re promoting. However TT has prob never stepped foot in RI never mind bought anything from it . But expects to make money from others buyin stuff?

Kellie and tt are on a completely different level. Kellie is so grateful for what she has and passes it on. TT will keep everything for the freezer instead of givin to people in need.

Her big rant the other day about turning down loads of companies as it just wasn’t her was complete BS. She’d do what it takes to get a few freebies.

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before I think her stinginess is half to do with the fact that her husband controls all the finances, I’d say he watches every single cent that she spends
💯 💯 💯 💯 Agree with you on this I've always got that feeling from them. He's decked out in adidas, Nike u name it he's into his Jerseys which cost a bit. Sad really isn't it.

Reactions: 3
Please tell me I'm not the only one that can't figure out how to clear the cookies on my phone?? Anyone care to explain? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Iv a Huawei P40 Pro, iv checked through all the settings and can't find it 🤦🏻‍♀️ #haventanotion

Reactions: 1
Thanks ladies for clearing that up! I’ve seen so many people doing it and I wasn’t sure. I did swipe up once 🤨
Some can get away with it as they’ll actually shop at the places they’re promoting. However TT has prob never stepped foot in RI never mind bought anything from it . But expects to make money from others buyin stuff?

Kellie and tt are on a completely different level. Kellie is so grateful for what she has and passes it on. TT will keep everything for the freezer instead of givin to people in need.

Her big rant the other day about turning down loads of companies as it just wasn’t her was complete BS. She’d do what it takes to get a few freebies.
So ASOS is you is it Tracey? B**ch please 😂😂😂

• Haha
No anyone with over 10k can use affiliate links, different companies give different percentages of the sale. Its a bleeping disgrace, and imo shouldn't be allowed unless the person has actually bought the item.
And they get commission on anything you buy from the site, not just the item you clicked in on. Plus it’s stored on your device so you might buy something two weeks later and they’d get commission. This is why Tracey is doing ASOS links knowing full well that plenty shop there not off her recommendation

And they get commission on anything you buy from the site, not just the item you clicked in on. Plus it’s stored on your device so you might buy something two weeks later and they’d get commission. This is why Tracey is doing ASOS links knowing full well that plenty shop there not off her recommendation
I didnt know that. Thats even worse 😫

Her insta is a snoozefest - slop food, Willow, self care baths, freebies, more Willow, going to the shops zzzzzzzz
Agreed.. It was never riveting but since and during Covid its as exciting as watching the planes!!

Just seen all her different treat boxes !? She has serious food issues
All the empty boxes she's gathered.. Instead of getting some baskets to keep them in for all over €1.50 in Dealz

Anyone know how well chocolate freezes...?
Nope.. But I love chocolate from the freezer.. mmmm

I always clear my cookies. Not fan of RI but I've shopped on ASOS regularly for years. There's not a hope that scab is making money from me shopping somewhere I would anyway 😂 would she not feel mortified showing off all those treats with no intention of giving any away. Her friend Kellie donated hers, does seeing that not trigger anything altruistic in Tracey?
As did I.. And i'm no blogger/influencer! I've 2 smallies and there was no way they'd get through the chocolate.. And they didn't get half the amount hers did.. I dropped mine to the local nursing home and himself brought some in to work.. Wouldn't be saving it up for movies nights and the likes FFS

Please tell me I'm not the only one that can't figure out how to clear the cookies on my phone?? Anyone care to explain? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Iv a Huawei P40 Pro, iv checked through all the settings and can't find it 🤦🏻‍♀️ #haventanotion
Clear it from the browser not the phone.. Its where you clear the history

Last edited:
its so bloody cheeky especially from the likes of her cos shes no intentions of buyin from there 😡

I'm ready! I have my 99 calorie (Slimming World bar) treat ready. My partner just said, "duck me. An hour of listening to this dose" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a dope! Sure anyone interested would have watched it already on the player thing 🙄🙄 had to throw in the DTTB comment too!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.