Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracey - the way you make money by throwing up AF links is putting up stuff people might actually want to buy. Just FYI 🙈

So bowbow the 🤡 Tracey is giving recommendations on clothing... You heard it here first... Yes you read that right the rag queen herself is offering swipe ups to them and all #af####swipeup ladies ya know ya want to.
Snap 😂😂 stay in your lane Tracey!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
€500 for a pizza oven and they don’t have a table and chairs to sit at in their garden?

• Haha
Tracey - the way you make money by throwing up AF links is putting up stuff people might actually want to buy. Just FYI 🙈

Snap 😂😂 stay in your lane Tracey!
And I'd be fairly sure they don't want her saying anything negative about the clothes "too cropped for me but isn't it stunning" For real stay in your lane tuppence. Fashion is not your thing babes.

shut the front door tuppence has actually spent money on river island 😱 no she doesn't read here at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ordered shorts for the nice days this week, it was still March ffs. Not exactly shorts weather.

I don't go in for all this swipe up sh*te but at least with others like Aoibhe or Rosie the #AF clothes are the style they actually wear. Not once have I seen TT in current trends. I mean if she was doing swipe ups for slogan tees I'd say OK. Don't see her as a fit for RI at all 🤭

Reactions: 8
S
€500 for a pizza oven and they don’t have a table and chairs to sit at in their garden?
See that's not just a pizza oven, well it is to everyone else but us Byrnes AKA tight tits Quinn it's also a firepit, and when it cools slightly down u can sit your tight arse on it now you see that's why we got it ever tried that yourself.... Unreal for heat, and so good for your arse.

• Haha
The clothes are awful, and so far removed from what she’s normally wearing (no less awful). No doubt Willow will be wearing the shorts until Christmas.

Reactions: 6
The clothes are awful, and so far removed from what she’s normally wearing (no less awful). No doubt Willow will be wearing the shorts until Christmas.
She hasn’t a clue how to dress herself or the kids. Her taste is up her hole. If it’s free, it’ll just work.

Bill doesn't get a look in with the new clothes
Bill doesn’t get a look in full stop.

Tracey is attractive and she could make more of her appearance, but by her own admission she thinks buying clothes is a waste of money. Which is precisely why she's a poor choice for swipe ups. We'll see her in that denim dress with the peter pan collar for every occasion now for the next two years

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t a clue how to dress herself or the kids. Her taste is up her hole. If it’s free, it’ll just work.

Bill doesn’t get a look in full stop.
She now has a daughter, a bestie because sissy has her own life, Billy is now surplus to requirements

Reactions: 3
1. Would she not do something one on one with Billy when the tyrant sleeps?? It’s like he doesn’t exist sometimes!!

2. Any suggestions for a thread title it’s time for a new thread!! Ready, set, Go........ 🤣

1. Would she not do something one on one with Billy when the tyrant sleeps?? It’s like he doesn’t exist sometimes!!
Same this morning! Baby Nidge is still asleep, so she leaves Billy watching telly and goes up to his room to read?! My kids are early risers and they watch some telly in the mornings, but I usually sit with them and have a coffee / read / catch up on Tattle 😅 We all love a bit of me time, but she just takes it too far. Everything is an opportunity to have time to herself. I’d love the chance to have one on one time with my two, but they’re Irish twins and are on the same schedule with school / preschool etc so it’s not possible. I miss the days when the younger one still napped and you’d get some cuddles or chats with the older one. Those moments are so precious!

Reactions: 9
Her to do list for the weekend is very much all about "me". Willow naps so not only does she get stuck into the housework but she puts headphones in to completely ignore Billy. But sure she learned from the best. We all saw how selfish Maureen was when Tracey was a child.

She needs a heck of a lot of "me" time to function. It's as though she sees Willow has her child and Billy as Peter's. My child's asleep so I'm off to read. Wtf? Peter gets the dregs of her time too. She said she picked her date night movie in advance cause she can never settle on anything and then Willow wakes and they watch nothing. Who knew she was so precious. Actually feel kind of sorry for Pineapple.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Bill at his age even lets her have her precious me time. My kids never left my side at that age.
She would actually sicken you. Telling us all she loves his room.. Yeah cause I called it an attic/greenhouse yesterday on here and you read that Tracey 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.