Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually a strange fish that one she just said the best thing on her plate was a highly processed piece of meat made from gods knows what!! Don’t get me wrong I like a hot dog on occasion but she had steak and nice looking salads 😂

Reactions: 4
Ladies did you hear, the writer with an English degree is in a woahful mood. Not even woeful which would be correct, but more of a woah nelly me jaysis eyebrows are in bitttts 🥵
She also spelt the word “knew” as “new” twice in the past day or so 😭😭😭

Yeah she was. She is one of the most genuine bloggers , her child got a diagnosis last week and instead of trying to latch onto that for content like some do she said she wouldn’t share it because some things are not to be shared!
Seen that.. I thought she was playing back old clips? no?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah she was. She is one of the most genuine bloggers , her child got a diagnosis last week and instead of trying to latch onto that for content like some do she said she wouldn’t share it because some things are not to be shared!
She is lovely. So genuine, not a bit grabby.

She had a real accidental home birth and suffered PTSD as a result. Our frugal Finglas freak tried to become famous again after hers.

Reactions: 7
Hiding the eye brows today 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another great pair of sunglasses from her lucky bag collection 😂😂 seriously they all look hideous on her! I wonder will the ones she got free from Coca Cola labels circa 1992 be brought out this year?? 🤣

• Haha
What the hell is wrong with these companies wanting to treat her tonight ahead of her big tv appearance. I’ve never come across a scabbier person in my life

Reactions: 8
Lads what channel was her show meant to be on , am in the north seems like we won’t get a chance to watch it for a while ?

Hey, I respect everyone’s opinion here, but I don’t think Tracey’s that bad? She’s just a regular young mum. Y’all are a bit harsh on her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.