Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an unplanned home birth on my second - he came about 15 mins after my waters broke and 1.5 hours after the first mild contraction šŸ˜‚
Dya mind me asking were ya petrified when it was happening? I'd honestly be shirting myself, fair play to ya clearly a feckin queen šŸ‘‘

Reactions: 1
Just love how when something is mentioned on here and Tracey & peteeeeee pineapple don't read on here but yet clothes are mentioned and booooommmmm Tracey is looking at clothes. Love it.
Now just take heed of your greedy Ness and your controlling husband who by all accounts is behind the purse strings. Aren't you embarrassed Peter that you're wife has to except freebies all the time because you control the money šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
Dya mind me asking were ya petrified when it was happening? I'd honestly be shirting myself, fair play to ya clearly a feckin queen šŸ‘‘
I was scared when I was on own (my husband was on his way home from work) but once he got there and called the ambulance I was fine. I had this mantra in my head ā€œmy body knows what to doā€. My poor husband nearly had a heart attack - was never as happy as to see the first responder who arrived 7 mins before the baby. I must admit whenever Iā€™m in a difficult situation (surgery, difficult presentation at work etc) I do think, I gave birth at home without help, I can do this šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She mentioned having a revolut card before but Iā€™d say all she has on that is the childers allowance!!

Just love how when something is mentioned on here and Tracey & peteeeeee pineapple don't read on here but yet clothes are mentioned and booooommmmm Tracey is looking at clothes. Love it.
Now just take heed of your greedy Ness and your controlling husband who by all accounts is behind the purse strings. Aren't you embarrassed Peter that you're wife has to except freebies all the time because you control the money šŸ¤”
Thatā€™s all sheā€™s doing is looking.. the only thing she said she was gonna but was the diva sweater that was actually made for baby hitler... the boys stuff she showed only goes up to 5 years old so definitely not buying anything for billy bear.. what I think sheā€™s doing is getting people to swipe up.. they donā€™t clear their cookies and she makes commission on what they buy, win win she doesnā€™t spend a penny buy yet still makes money!

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s all sheā€™s doing is looking.. the only thing she said she was gonna but was the diva sweater that was actually made for baby hitler... the boys stuff she showed only goes up to 5 years old so definitely not buying anything for billy bear.. what I think sheā€™s doing is getting people to swipe up.. they donā€™t clear their cookies and she makes commission on what they buy, win win she doesnā€™t spend a penny buy yet still makes money!
Only going up to 5 years wouldnā€™t stop Tracey buying them for Billy!! Sure she still buys 18-24 months for willow cos she canā€™t cope with her needing 2-3 maybe!!

Only going up to 5 years wouldnā€™t stop Tracey buying them for Billy!! Sure she still buys 18-24 months for willow cos she canā€™t cope with her needing 2-3 maybe!!
I think she bought her 12 to 18 lately

I was scared when I was on own (my husband was on his way home from work) but once he got there and called the ambulance I was fine. I had this mantra in my head ā€œmy body knows what to doā€. My poor husband nearly had a heart attack - was never as happy as to see the first responder who arrived 7 mins before the baby. I must admit whenever Iā€™m in a difficult situation (surgery, difficult presentation at work etc) I do think, I gave birth at home without help, I can do this šŸ˜‚
Yes u can I'm in awe of you!

Reactions: 3
Now shes doing swipe up ads for River Islands kids clothes. The woman who brags about picking up ā‚¬2 tees and ā‚¬3 runners. Unfollowed. Sick to the teeth of her showing off freebies daily now, when she's the tightest person on Instagram. She would never buy Willow 1 ā‚¬13 tshirt who the F is she kidding.

Reactions: 7
She would not spend money on RI kids clothes if her life depended on it

Reactions: 5
Thank you šŸ˜‚. It was a very easy birth mind, Iā€™d do it 10 times over rather than doing my first labour again
totally in awe of u. But disappointed you didnā€™t sell your story to family friendly HQ, or any Facebook online magazine šŸ˜‚šŸ¤­ she tried so hard to go viral..... I do reckon Peter controls the finances. She probably gets a budget for ā€˜the dinnersšŸ¤®ā€™ and stuff. Thereā€™s no way a woman so stuck into Instagram would not find herself buying little random bits unless she doesnā€™t have access to funds for it

Itā€™s embarrassing at this stage. She wouldnā€™t be RIā€™s target market in a million years.
Thats the overriding irritation for me. There has been no research done on her clearly. Yes she has 20k followers but her page has always been about getting by on a shoestring budget. I've no doubt people are swiping up for Rosie's or Dominique's outfits and buying haircare from Denise Pelo or Alidee, skincare from Karla K and so on.... never in a million years is someone going on Traceys page to see where she gets her kids clothes. Her kids clothes are usually so old they wouldn't even be available anymore.

Thats the overriding irritation for me. There has been no research done on her clearly. Yes she has 20k followers but her page has always been about getting by on a shoestring budget. I've no doubt people are swiping up for Rosie's or Dominique's outfits and buying haircare from Denise Pelo or Alidee, skincare from Karla K and so on.... never in a million years is someone going on Traceys page to see where she gets her kids clothes. Her kids clothes are usually so old they wouldn't even be available anymore.
For someone on Instagram she is just so shabby looking. I do follow some accounts like that but generally they aren't getting freebies maybe the odd one but Tracey seems to thinks she's Rosie Connolly.

The new watering can is taking over form the new 2 seater.. expecting a post on it later šŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
knew that about the commiission
I never

I never knew that about the commiission

If you want to buy something you see but don't want these scroungers to make money from it all you have to do is clear your cookies first. There is nothing she could influence me to buy, shes a clotty mess

Reactions: 2
Who does she think sheā€™s kidding Iā€™ve never once seen either of her children in river island clothes, she has them dressed in rags

Reactions: 1
If you want to buy something you see but don't want these scroungers to make money from it all you have to do is clear your cookies first. There is nothing she could influence me to buy, shes a clotty mess
Or just go directly to the website and buy from there. She would actually turn me off buying anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.