Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracey is DEFO not watching here... Didn't get her eyebrows done like mentioned here yesterday..
When has she EVER showed anything makeup related never mind one eyebrow done and the done on camera... dope

Reactions: 7
What I dont get is why people don't pull her up on things on her posts!! In fairness faces by grace gets a hammering on her posts if she fails to deliver... Where's no one pulls Tracey up on her 🤥. She's no passion for style, fashion, skincare or household stuff at least fbg has had an eye for it maybe not so much now but Tracey is a cute 🤡 who keeps getting free stuff and tells bare face lies. 🤔

Reactions: 6
What I dont get is why people don't pull her up on things on her posts!! In fairness faces by grace gets a hammering on her posts if she fails to deliver... Where's no one pulls Tracey up on her 🤥. She's no passion for style, fashion, skincare or household stuff at least fbg has had an eye for it maybe not so much now but Tracey is a cute 🤡 who keeps getting free stuff and tells bare face lies. 🤔
I'm sure they do and she deletes and blocks. I mentioned a few times about Peter being on Tattle when she was giving out about it and said how she was full of tit and she just kept deleting.

Reactions: 5
One of the E4 channels (I think 4 music) is showing reruns of DTTB Ireland. I watched hers for a laugh and it didn't disappoint. There's a scene of her and PP walking round the Smithfield fruit markets. He asked her was she paying and she scoffs no you're paying 🤣 heres an idea for her next 15mins of fame "Ireland's biggest tightholes: how to get by on €3 a day"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One
Tracey’s been following tattle again... didn’t someone here suggest growing a bit of fruit and veg?
i did ! Hi Tracey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i think I have this top I got it in Penny’s a couple of years ago on the sale rail wore it twice think it’s in the bin now 🤣🤣🤣
Very same thing here with me. Wore it 3.5 years ago. I remember the day and washed it once and it practically fell apart so binned it the. How is hers still going?? Mine shrunk and all !!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.