Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really went all out, €1.50 for lipstick 🙄🙄 miserly she is The Ordinary is grand but it’s not really a treat suits tight arse Tracey for sure!!
She doesn't mind spending money on herself it seems. She turns into mega scab when it comes to her kids. Mystic must be so proud.

Reactions: 4
Her bestie (braggie bermingham) is always pushing AF links for the ordinary and in my ‘unqualified to comment on skin’ opinion I think Aoife and face always looks too oily and greasy. So maybe not take tips from her Tracey! Also nearly died when I saw she purchased from BBay but god help us it wasn’t exactly a splurge

Reactions: 8
Her bestie (braggie bermingham) is always pushing AF links for the ordinary and in my ‘unqualified to comment on skin’ opinion I think Aoife and face always looks too oily and greasy. So maybe not take tips from her Tracey! Also nearly died when I saw she purchased from BBay but god help us it wasn’t exactly a splurge
How old would you say Aoife is? Early 40s? Its hard to place her because she clearly pampers herself but even with her glam there's something frumpy about her. Does that make sense?

Reactions: 2
Aoife is 42 in the summer, her skin is awful. She wears the wrong makeup and her skin care leaves a lot to be desired. And her hair needs the bang of a sissors

Reactions: 8
Aoife is 42 in the summer, her skin is awful. She wears the wrong makeup and her skin care leaves a lot to be desired. And her hair needs the bang of a sissors
Where do they get their money from? House looks big etc. Does the hubby own a company ?

Reactions: 3
Where do they get their money from? House looks big etc. Does the hubby own a company ?
He owns a construction company which she ‘works’ for a few hours a day 🥶 she used to work in financial services in city centre and their house is built literally right next door to her parents so the site was possibly given to them

He owns a construction company which she ‘works’ for a few hours a day 🥶 she used to work in financial services in city centre and their house is built literally right next door to her parents so the site was possibly given to them
Ah yes if you get a site sure you can build a fine house for far less of a mortgage than others.

Ah yes if you get a site sure you can build a fine house for far less of a mortgage than others.
Yes she said last night that they had a lot saved from their time in America and they were able to get almost to the roof without even getting a mortgage

• Wow
Its the feathery layers in the front for me, they're very late 90s and they do nothing for her. I don't like the her hair shade either, its non descript.

My own hair is a state in fairness. Aoife hair is good as in she has loads but the dead ends and dryness. Its probably that like the rest of us needs a hair cut. She swims everyday in the sea but only washes her hair once a week which I dont get. Your hair would be stinking. I like her in a strange way though. She seems genuine. I like what she posts about her home which is fab. What I cant handle is the moaning constantly and the bloody make up and skin care advice. Her skin and makeup are desperate. She appears organised but she has a lot of time and help in comparison to others. She just seems a very lonely person to me I dont know why I kinda feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 1
I find it suspicious that there was no photographic evidence of the frothy coffee and "baked good" that she went out for today 🤔

Though I’m not sure about tights/runners combo she looks better with a bit of makeup on. Bit of effort etc.

If she had a frothy coffee it would have been #content for self care and #giddy because It just works. No photos no frothy coffee. How does this one think she can study, and work (because student nurses / midwives do both!!) when she hasn’t done a full days work let alone a week, in years. If ever

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.