Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair is shocking alright, like just give it a quick blow dry. Would take five minutes.

Reactions: 3
She was 💯 somewhere she shouldn't be yesterday. No coffee pics or updates on chef Peter's ultimate Sunday roast, dead giveaway. She was probably in her mams or over with the sister, like we know her family are all living like its 2019 still😂 Tracey has to stop and reward herself with a treat anytime she does basic housework. How is she going to do a 12 hour shift, where she may be so busy she can't get a bathroom break...

Reactions: 8
Why does she have to go to the shop every five minutes?? This time for bananas and blue berries when she has a click n collect organised for tomorrow. Like come on. We are supposed to be staying in unless essential!! She’s in that shop every day....
And yes she totally visited sissy yesterday for more newborn cuddles 😳🙄

Reactions: 4
St. Tracey is allowed go to the shop on a daily basis, cause SHE needs it for HER self care. Shes a selfish dose.

AND why does she keep saying this is the last week of homeschool. I haven't heard that anywhere else. There's no comms on it. She mentions it most days.

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to go to the shop every five minutes?? This time for bananas and blue berries when she has a click n collect organised for tomorrow. Like come on. We are supposed to be staying in unless essential!! She’s in that shop every day....
And yes she totally visited sissy yesterday for more newborn cuddles 😳🙄
It’s not as if she doesn’t have enough frozen bananas and blueberries in the freezer for the population of Dublin 🤣

St. Tracey is allowed go to the shop on a daily basis, cause SHE needs it for HER self care. Shes a selfish dose.

AND why does she keep saying this is the last week of homeschool. I haven't heard that anywhere else. There's no comms on it. She mentions it most days.
Plus it’s one junior/senior infant child, how hard can it be!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not as if she doesn’t have enough frozen bananas and blueberries in the freezer for the population of Dublin 🤣

She mentions it so often about the Schools going back. I would not and am not getting my hopes up! There’s been nothing confirmed about it. All just the rumour mill. I have a senior infant and his work is soooo easy and basic. I also have a 3rd classer and I would do the senior infant school work 100 times over the 3rd class so god love her if she’s struggling now....

Ans yes there must be any amount of frozen fruit in that freezer of narnia!

I’m working from home while also doing the school work assigned. Senior infants work, and doing all the household madness as well and she is struggling.
get a grip Tracey. It’s about routine! I do my important work bits first thing, then school work, give the eldest a break I do some work, back to school work, lunch for both of us and he goes and play (out the back thank god on a day like this) and I got back to work for a bit. Will make dinner soon, collect the other childer from the minder (1 year old) put them to bed and then back to work

Husband is a keeper and does his bit. But also has to work as well which is out of the house.

ROUTINE!!!!!

I’m working from home while also doing the school work assigned. Senior infants work, and doing all the household madness as well and she is struggling.
get a grip Tracey. It’s about routine! I do my important work bits first thing, then school work, give the eldest a break I do some work, back to school work, lunch for both of us and he goes and play (out the back thank god on a day like this) and I got back to work for a bit. Will make dinner soon, collect the other childer from the minder (1 year old) put them to bed and then back to work

Husband is a keeper and does his bit. But also has to work as well which is out of the house.

ROUTINE!!!!!
It's not even lack of routine with her. It's pure laziness.

She was 💯 somewhere she shouldn't be yesterday. No coffee pics or updates on chef Peter's ultimate Sunday roast, dead giveaway. She was probably in her mams or over with the sister, like we know her family are all living like its 2019 still😂 Tracey has to stop and reward herself with a treat anytime she does basic housework. How is she going to do a 12 hour shift, where she may be so busy she can't get a bathroom break...
Living like it's 2019 that has made my day 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Living like it's 2019 that has made my day 😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣 for real though, the whole family breeze around doing their bits like the restrictions don't apply to them. 4 households from 3 counties on a jolly gals outing in Dec, 9 months preggo sis floating around the city at Xmas, secret meetups, Traceys at the shops twice a day, family day out to the hospital. A bro flitting from south west Dub to Blanch to Finglas with coffee. Like p*ss off.. somehow they'll come out of lockdown unscathed, but poor Mrs X who only ever goes to the local shop once a week ends up with covid.

Reactions: 9

😂😂😂😂😂”population of Dublin be fed frozen bananas”. imagine how excited she’d be if she got into the zoo😂😂

• Haha
🤣🤣 for real though, the whole family breeze around doing their bits like the restrictions don't apply to them. 4 households from 3 counties on a jolly gals outing in Dec, 9 months preggo sis floating around the city at Xmas, secret meetups, Traceys at the shops twice a day, family day out to the hospital. A bro flitting from south west Dub to Blanch to Finglas with coffee. Like p*ss off.. somehow they'll come out of lockdown unscathed, but poor Mrs X who only ever goes to the local shop once a week ends up with covid.
Oh I know, I gave birth in August spent my entire pregnancy at home and iv been out of my house a handful of times and caught it.

Traceys frozen minestrone .. all I can say is my two youngest had stomach bugs the last few days and the resemblance is UNCANNY 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Of course she chose click and collect. Cheaper and any excuse for a family day out. She actually froze scrag ends of Peter's ham he made weeks ago 😂😂😂 stop the world I wanna get off. Her current self wants to kiss herself from the past or some sh1te...Finally some honesty. D-O-S-E

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course she chose click and collect. Cheaper and any excuse for a family day out. She actually froze scrag ends of Peter's ham he made weeks ago 😂😂😂 stop the world I wanna get off. Her current self wants to kiss herself from the past or some sh1te...Finally some honesty. D-O-S-E
How nice of her to explain how click and collect works - I was wondering

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.