Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she really wants to breastfeed (whos she tryin to convince herself or her followers) but she wants a bottle aswell she has that child in so many bad habits and shes just getting worse by the looks of it! what will tracey do if willow actually refuses the boob shed loose the plot šŸ™„ its clearly not working give it up

Reactions: 4
How can she not see itā€™s all about control and Willow has absolute control over her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I feel TT just loves the drama of it, why would you give a nearly 2 year old a bottle and soother now?? Most people be thinking of getting rid of them about now!!

How can she not see itā€™s all about control and Willow has absolute control over her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I feel TT just loves the drama of it, why would you give a nearly 2 year old a bottle and soother now?? Most people be thinking of getting rid of them about now!!
I wonder is she using Willow as an excuse not to go back to work. Willow needs her so much and she never gets any sleep. She seems quite happy plonked on her arse all day with her frothy coffee surrounded by filth.

Reactions: 6
i think ur forgetting whos in charge its certainly not tracey šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ so she prob didnt have a choice šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
she really wants to breastfeed (whos she tryin to convince herself or her followers) but she wants a bottle aswell she has that child in so many bad habits and shes just getting worse by the looks of it! what will tracey do if willow actually refuses the boob shed loose the plot šŸ™„ its clearly not working give it up
At almost two, you shouldnā€™t be concerned really about boob or bottle. Thatā€™s a struggle my friends with 3/4 week olds are having.

Reactions: 8
At almost two, you shouldnā€™t be concerned really about boob or bottle. Thatā€™s a struggle my friends with 3/4 week olds are having.
Exactly ya, the mind boggles with her she comes on like these are everyday problems everyone has no tracey no1 has these problems because its u thats creating them for urself! like if ur gona give her 1 in replacement of the other then maybe i cud understand that but giving her both at almost 2 then giving out about it šŸ™„šŸ™„ the co sleeping clearly isint working eithier if shes wakimg 6 or 7 times

Reactions: 3
She needs to drop breastfeeding all together at this stage, itā€™s clearly more of a need than a want and more for her than Willow bear. Also, if sheā€™s takin an hour to sleep at night; she needs to cut her nap time shorter although TT enjoys ā€˜self careā€™ with a frothy coffee watchin desperate housewives durin that time. Or cut the naps altogether and sheā€™ll be asleep by 7.
TT is too set on her routine, she needs to change it as W gets bigger.

Reactions: 7
Ya this is her problem its her routine Willow has no proper routine and until she gets 1 shes in for disaster! my small lady has been good since day 1 so i cant complain but she has a set routine for sleep & it has disastrous effects if thats interrupted (i know im lucky not every child is like that my first 2 werent but i can see from her how important it is to try have 1) she needs to cut the nap or have a set time its like she puts her down different times every day so the child no more knows wats goin on then Tracey does, and as said already she needs to stop breastfeeding & co sleeping its not working

Ya this is her problem its her routine Willow has no proper routine and until she gets 1 shes in for disaster! my small lady has been good since day 1 so i cant complain but she has a set routine for sleep & it has disastrous effects if thats interrupted (i know im lucky not every child is like that my first 2 werent but i can see from her how important it is to try have 1) she needs to cut the nap or have a set time its like she puts her down different times every day so the child no more knows wats goin on then Tracey does, and as said already she needs to stop breastfeeding & co sleeping its not working
Same i learned from first child u can't just wing it with no routine so second baby here has a very definite routine and I know I'm lucky that I'm at home and can do this routine but willow is nearly 2 it's a joke waking that amount and taking that long to sleep!!

And she's picking off the shellac. Hi Tracey!!!!

Reactions: 5
It's a joke she is demanding a bottle at her age. I know of a few parents who just give in for a quite life. A friend's son is nearly 3 and will not give up the bottle or soother and she just keeps giving it to get to sleep. He could have 2 bottles anywhere between midnight and 7am.

Reactions: 1
I've said it before, she's confusing attachment parenting with permissive parenting. I have breastfed all my kids past 2 years of age and there are always gentle but firm limits/boundaries you can put in place for your own sanity at that point, it's not the same as bf a 2 week or 2 month old. I know loads of women who have breastfed past 2, but by the time their children hit 12 months, 99% of them start to nightwean. No doubt you're reading here TT šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ have a look at Jay Gordon's night weaning method. It's gentle and very bf-friendly. You can still be firm and have limits and routines without compromising attachment and bond. In fact, your children will thank you for having boundaries, they push them to see where the limit is and know where their safety net is. If they can continue to push and never reach a boundary, they are never going to feel secure. Of course, if you're enjoying all of the above and it "just works", then rock on. But TT clearly isn't based on all the moaning and there are no medals for being a martyr to motherhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i know some parents have to do stuff like this for a quiet life ive definitely done it šŸ˜‚ but tt isn't eveb getting a quiet life as said above she needs boundaries and she definitely doesn't have ne, Willow says jump and tt says how high

Reactions: 2
So she has ā€œnight weanedā€ off the boob but replaced with bottles and a soother?? And if itā€™s taking an hour or more to get W to sleep every night then thereā€™s something off with nap times or durations or wind down routine etc! Come on Tt and PpšŸ’Æ!

also on mymooandroo sheā€™s another post up about her threatened mc but only for patrons :-/

So she has ā€œnight weanedā€ off the boob but replaced with bottles and a soother?? And if itā€™s taking an hour or more to get W to sleep every night then thereā€™s something off with nap times or durations or wind down routine etc! Come on Tt and PpšŸ’Æ!

also on mymooandroo sheā€™s another post up about her threatened mc but only for patrons :-/
How could someone be so flippant about possibly losing a baby?? Using it as an opportunity to make money!! Most women would want to hide under a rock but sheā€™s using it for content šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

How could someone be so flippant about possibly losing a baby?? Using it as an opportunity to make money!! Most women would want to hide under a rock but sheā€™s using it for content šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
im the same number of weeks pregnant as her and canā€™t believe what sheā€™s doing. Itā€™s not like she hasnā€™t shared everything up to now and then suddenly decided only people who have paid get to hear the latest news. Even if they actually care and have followed her for years? Why announce her pregnancy at all. And I also agree with poster above who questioned dates

im the same number of weeks pregnant as her and canā€™t believe what sheā€™s doing. Itā€™s not like she hasnā€™t shared everything up to now and then suddenly decided only people who have paid get to hear the latest news. Even if they actually care and have followed her for years? Why announce her pregnancy at all. And I also agree with poster above who questioned dates
Same here but Iā€™ve had previous losses and this pregnancy doesnā€™t look good either Iā€™ve been told thereā€™s a 50 50 chance Iā€™ll miscarry. Honestly canā€™t believe sheā€™s told her children and now sheā€™s using her threatened miscarriage as content itā€™s sickening

• Heart
My moo & roo is just bat tit crazy. You could nearly expect a picture of the bloody knickers on her patreon. She is an attention seeking sap who disguises her narcissism under ā€˜ being realā€™

Same here but Iā€™ve had previous losses and this pregnancy doesnā€™t look good either Iā€™ve been told thereā€™s a 50 50 chance Iā€™ll miscarry. Honestly canā€™t believe sheā€™s told her children and now sheā€™s using her threatened miscarriage as content itā€™s sickening
Hope you are doing ok and fingers crossed all goes well.
For an influencer to use a situation like that for engagement and money is disgusting.

I've said it before, she's confusing attachment parenting with permissive parenting. I have breastfed all my kids past 2 years of age and there are always gentle but firm limits/boundaries you can put in place for your own sanity at that point, it's not the same as bf a 2 week or 2 month old. I know loads of women who have breastfed past 2, but by the time their children hit 12 months, 99% of them start to nightwean. No doubt you're reading here TT šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ have a look at Jay Gordon's night weaning method. It's gentle and very bf-friendly. You can still be firm and have limits and routines without compromising attachment and bond. In fact, your children will thank you for having boundaries, they push them to see where the limit is and know where their safety net is. If they can continue to push and never reach a boundary, they are never going to feel secure. Of course, if you're enjoying all of the above and it "just works", then rock on. But TT clearly isn't based on all the moaning and there are no medals for being a martyr to motherhood.
Saw her post a question in a group I'm in before Christmas and Jay Gordon's method was mentioned by a few people which she totally bypassed. One of the respondees I know of and she is totally child led with beautiful behaved kids.
At this stage I think Tracey either wants the attention for engagement or is just so stupid believes any method is parent led. It's like a badge of honor for her kid to lead the way.

If she's struggling now imagine in a few years

Last edited:
Hope you're OK have suffered losses myself

Hope you're OK have suffered losses myself
Thanks a million ā¤

Hope you are doing ok and fingers crossed all goes well.
For an influencer to use a situation like that for engagement and money is disgusting.

Saw her post a question in a group I'm in before Christmas and Jay Gordon's method was mentioned by a few people which she totally bypassed. One of the respondees I know of and she is totally child led with beautiful behaved kids.
At this stage I think Tracey either wants the attention for engagement or is just so stupid believes any method is parent led. It's like a badge of honor for her kid to lead the way.

If she's struggling now imagine in a few years
Thank you so much. Trying to think positively x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.