Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she got a free pregnancy scan before. This scan talk is a beg for a free ultrasound.
Similar to calling out all the consultants and tagging the hospitals when she initially asked for recommendations? She’ll stop at nothing for a freebie. If the likes of Embarassig Bodies or any of those shows were still on, she’d probably go to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to hijack this thread but is there a thread for Jess - my moo and roo?I’m fuming, she has a patreon going and she put up a story about checking for blood on her underwear and at the end of the story said “and I just checked my underwear and found......”

**swipe up to read the rest on patreon** like WTAF?????????????

Sorry to hijack this thread but is there a thread for Jess - my moo and roo?I’m fuming, she has a patreon going and she put up a story about checking for blood on her underwear and at the end of the story said “and I just checked my underwear and found......”

B6733BAB-5BB8-4044-B9CC-C450F6DEE670.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What have I just watched?? She’s waking 6-7 times a night but seems to think that’s ok???? Each to their own but for duck sake take her off the boob & put her to bed!!!!!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 415956
I unfollowed her ages ago she’s pure thirsty thinks she’s gods gift for raising a few kids 🤔 that’s a dirty tactic to start a sentence like that, pure woman

Reactions: 3
She chooses to upload each of those videos with the kids interrupting her. Just re-record them when they’re distracted if they’re that important. Drives me mad hearing “whaaaaa, baby? Yeah, baby! Whaaaa, baby?” Fuuuuuuck off!!
Isn't she head wrecking seriously. I haven't watched her in days I just cant

I unfollowed her ages ago she’s pure thirsty thinks she’s gods gift for raising a few kids 🤔 that’s a dirty tactic to start a sentence like that, pure woman
I started following her a few weeks ago. We are the exact same weeks pregnant, she really annoyed me the way she said she’s told her children she’s pregnant and then put up a post the other day about having a bump... at seven weeks pregnant 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I started following her a few weeks ago. We are the exact same weeks pregnant, she really annoyed me the way she said she’s told her children she’s pregnant and then put up a post the other day about having a bump... at seven weeks pregnant 🤣
Dose. You should write to her bcoz she is CONVINCED she’s the worlds only pregnant woman. Stupid pics in the mirror with her coffee cup permanently stuck in her hand just drove me over the edge 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I
can’t believe what she did, totally tempting fate... obviously her baby is ok because if something happened she would hardly post it on her patreon immediately with a swipe up? Absolutely terrible carry on and she should be ashamed of herself

What have I just watched?? She’s waking 6-7 times a night but seems to think that’s ok???? Each to their own but for duck sake take her off the boob & put her to bed!!!!!
If you choose to go with extended breastfeeding (her words, not mine) and are against any sort of sleep training then shut up and accept your choices!! Or maybe moan to your other half who has no escape 🤣 but don’t come on and moan to social media.

Reactions: 6
I

can’t believe what she did, totally tempting fate... obviously her baby is ok because if something happened she would hardly post it on her patreon immediately with a swipe up? Absolutely terrible carry on and she should be ashamed of herself
Completely. And like her I’ve had three previous miscarriages so I won’t be telling anyone until I’m well out of the danger zone let alone telling my poor children. Imagine trying to explain that to young children? Absolute madness

Dose. You should write to her bcoz she is CONVINCED she’s the worlds only pregnant woman. Stupid pics in the mirror with her coffee cup permanently stuck in her hand just drove me over the edge 😳
I can’t see anyone paying for her patreon so don’t think we’ll find out what that cliff hanger was 😏

This girl is so bleeping weird. This sounds awful but some of the pregnancy/miscarriage dates and stories are so wildly exaggerated I feel. Even that grid post now wanting us to swipe up to see if she is bleeding or not. That’s bleeping crazy. Her life is based on getting pregnant, breastfeeding and showing her arse and tits on the gram in a bid to say she loves herself

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.