Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have gotten that breakfast for free not a hope would she have ordered the most expensive thing on the menu 😂

Reactions: 4
That lunch box for Billy tomorrow 😲. A, slice of ham, few pretzels, mandarin, slices of apple and a yogurt tube. That's a snack. And why has she his lunch made at 4 30 in the afternoon??? Honestly she depresses me, everything about her is so mean. There's nothing in that lunch box that can't be done quickly in the morning.

Reactions: 10
Thon lunch box is a disgrace, there a disgrace would you not stop of at the shop of your way home and pick up a fresh loaf and a few essential. I honestly would be ashamed of sending my kid with a lunch box like that . Staff in schools do talk

Reactions: 8
Thon lunch box is a disgrace, there a disgrace would you not stop of at the shop of your way home and pick up a fresh loaf and a few essential. I honestly would be ashamed of sending my kid with a lunch box like that . Staff in schools do talk
Especially after her after being away for 2 nights you’d think she’d treat him a little 😭

Reactions: 5
That lunch box for Billy tomorrow 😲. A, slice of ham, few pretzels, mandarin, slices of apple and a yogurt tube. That's a snack. And why has she his lunch made at 4 30 in the afternoon??? Honestly she depresses me, everything about her is so mean. There's nothing in that lunch box that can't be done quickly in the morning.
Don't forget the grated cheese in the round middle tub 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She got upgraded after all her begging. She’s nothing but a scrounger. The lunchbox is pathetic, I would be embarrassed to send my kids in with that.

Reactions: 8
She got upgraded after all her begging. She’s nothing but a scrounger. The lunchbox is pathetic, I would be embarrassed to send my kids in with that.

hand on heart if I saw my sister giving my nephews that for lunch time I would be secretly ringing at Vincent de Paul for a private hamper drop. But the thing is with Tracey it’s not poverty it’s meanness

Reactions: 7
That lunch box is a disgrace how she could send him off with that I don’t know, especially after living it up all weekend!! The poor Ma must of had to bring her own supplies, if my mother was there for the weekend she’d make sure there was food for the child at least 🙄🙄 Not that I’d come home knowing there’s nothing in!
I wouldn’t waste st Vincent de Paul on Tight Arse Tracey she’d only be delighted not to have to pay for something 😡😡

Reactions: 3
They must have gotten that breakfast for free not a hope would she have ordered the most expensive thing on the menu 😂
And why didn't Mystic Ma have it done?

Don't forget the grated cheese in the round middle tub 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂
Is the child supposed to eat that with his fingers? Yuk. She should be ashamed. A loaf of bread bought and that could have been an OK sandwich. She's a scab.

Reactions: 2
I know I said upthread my dd never eats much but she would always be given carbs for lunch crackers/bread/rice cakes.

Tight hole lives BESIDE Tesco it'd have taken her minutes to grab some bread.

I’ve never seen anything like that lunch box in my life. Tracey as we all know u are glued to this site, u should be ashamed of yourself! I’m sure u at least passed a garage on the way home to get a sliced plan and a litre of milk!

I dread to think what shite u fed them from the freezer for dinner if u had nothing in!
enjoy Your Chinese Tracey 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
don’t be ridiculous... that’s all in the freezer by now for March
Which will be chopped up and flung into a scaby curry with a few quorn nuggets added in and spinach., and it will just work. It will be so so gorgeous and delicious. Like something you would see on the pavement in temple bar the day after st Patrick's day in regular times🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Which will be chopped up and flung into a scaby curry with a few quorn nuggets added in and spinach., and it will just work. It will be so so gorgeous and delicious. Like something you would see on the pavement in temple bar the day after st Patrick's day in regular times🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Yes no wonder she thought eating out at the weekend was the best thing that ever happened to her, after the home birth obviously. Oh and being on the TV for some crappy reality show to get a free wedding.

• Haha
After all her talk of writing out her to do lists the school lunch wasn't on that list. Poor child will be ravenous tomorrow. We should start a shoebox appeal for the poor young fella.

One of my kids brings a very small lunch. A small sandwich, a little packet of crackers and a piece of fruit. Sometimes she doesn't even finish it. She's the same age as Billy. She's just not a big eater at school but has a huge dinner and supper and breakfast at he so I would hope staff are not talking about that!

Seeing a child's lunch made the day before makes me feel sick, unless you're going to work in the middle of the night why would you not just make it fresh

Reactions: 2
see its cos this lunch box is the best ever so prob keeps it fresh lile everything she has it just works

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.