Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm not going to say what" of course you're not cause literally nobody is with you on this one. If you're stupid enough to break the rules and plaster it on social media you better believe someone will call you out. We're all sick of the restrictions but like it or lump it they're for our own good. There aren't special rules for those who peddle tat online

Oh well she donated an aftershave set to hubby and prosecco to sissy and colouring set to Santa for little man so that's her good deed done for 2020🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Would Peter never take the child for 10 mins when she wants to put stories out. The tug of war with child for the phone and her stopping mid sentence to talk to the child is so distracting. Then she says "one sec" to the camera like we're one of her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm such a mam" no you're a tight arse bleeping scrounger and a slave to a 1 year old spoiled brat.

Reactions: 7
Poor little Tracey is upset people have judged her on her holiday and begging during a pandemic when people all over the country are dying. But as long as Tracey gets her holiday for her 30th it'll all be ok.

Poor little Tracey is upset people have judged her on her holiday and begging during a pandemic when people all over the country are dying. But as long as Tracey gets her holiday for her 30th it'll all be ok.
Its the hallmark of a narc though getting all hurt when they're called out on bad behaviour. A regular person would know deep down they did wrong and keep a dignified silence. I have always thought Tracey is a little jealous of Kellie

Kellie is just fab. I can’t fault her. She doesn’t flaunt freebies in fact she is quite open about income and savings etc but always always gives back when she gets freebies. I hope the job she has gotten now with my kids time lasts for her. Not a dig at her saying that, I just mean those web sites like mommy and kid pages etc, they run of advertising and stuff and don’t often hold on to actual employees. Look at family friendly HQ and all the other mom pages. Would love to see Kellie get the mortgage she wants.

Reactions: 3
Such a fan of the Helix panto but wouldn't part with 20 quid for the tickets she's such a tight arsed money hungry grabby duck she actually gives me rage.

Reactions: 8
Such a fan of the Helix panto but wouldn't part with 20 quid for the tickets she's such a tight arsed money hungry grabby duck she actually gives me rage.
I concur. I'm such a spendthrift and I used to be easily influenced but nothing sickens me more than seeing a bunch of the same influencers promoting something they got free and asking me to part with my money for it. Tracey is so greedy. Was hinting for an xmas day out and got Luggwoods and tagged the Helix in November and got the panto. She shows no loyalty or support to any brand so why should we listen to her? She was gifted a hotel stay in Cork over the summer and actively avoided spending any money. Got a free meal, tickets to Fota Wildlife with a packed lunch and barely mentioned the name of the hotel. Imo she's one grabby mare.

• Heart
Neck like a jockeys ..... honestly the only way to try and stop all these freebies is to email the companies to express our opinions. Worth a shot. She’s a miserable Scrooge.

Reactions: 6
Neck like a jockeys ..... honestly the only way to try and stop all these freebies is to email the companies to express our opinions. Worth a shot. She’s a miserable Scrooge.
Feel like emailing mystic ma and asking could she not have used a condom seeing as she's so bleeping psychic and could see this dose coming. She's actually a bigger dose than covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where what TT is doing this weekend?? She hasn’t mentioned anything!! 🙄🙄
I bet she’s like Ross in Friends putting anything not nailed down in her suitcase from her hotel room 😂

• Haha
Does anyone know where what TT is doing this weekend?? She hasn’t mentioned anything!! 🙄🙄
I bet she’s like Ross in Friends putting anything not nailed down in her suitcase from her hotel room 😂
She had a story before about Billy loving the nutella sachets at some hotel so she she brought aload home. Allergic to peoples opinions, more like allergic to spending her own money. I reckon she'll lose followers this weekend

Surprised this Andrea Roche agency person hasn't given her some tips on how to be likeable and how to talk to followers without being interrupted every second by a baby.

Reactions: 4
She had a story before about Billy loving the nutella sachets at some hotel so she she brought aload home. Allergic to peoples opinions, more like allergic to spending her own money. I reckon she'll lose followers this weekend
Ya right she was taking them for Billy. She was taking them for slimming world, as they are a weighed and measured portion, that she could control and syn easily, rather than been found rocking on the kitchen floor smeared in Nutella if she brought a jar into her home. Well someone would have to gift her a jar first I suppose 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The eyebrows are terrible because the place she goes is so OTT with everything.. The owner is definitely not a good advertisement.. Lips that are so pumped they're ready to burst. Lashes so thick she needs a hand opening her eyes.. She goes to a place in Crumlin that are just awful at beauty.. They do good hair though

Reactions: 4
The eyebrows are terrible because the place she goes is so OTT with everything.. The owner is definitely not a good advertisement.. Lips that are so pumped they're ready to burst. Lashes so thick she needs a hand opening her eyes.. She goes to a place in Crumlin that are just awful at beauty.. They do good hair though
Such regard for restricting her movements🙄 out to the coast for recording a podcast with her mate, finglas to citywest for dinner with people living in Kildare and Wexford. Brows and hair in Crumlin, weekend in city centre and thats what we know of. Ill bet shes was in Kildare with sissy and wexford with ma. Not worried about protecting your dad no?

Reactions: 1
Her spelling mistakes/typos bother me so much. If I was broadcasting to 20k people I’d at least proof read it before posting.
She doesn’t bother and has an English degree?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.