Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such regard for restricting her movements🙄 out to the coast for recording a podcast with her mate, finglas to citywest for dinner with people living in Kildare and Wexford. Brows and hair in Crumlin, weekend in city centre and thats what we know of. Ill bet shes was in Kildare with sissy and wexford with ma. Not worried about protecting your dad no?

and mystic ma up from wexford to stay for the weekend to mind Billy bear and the Boss.

I think Tracey is actually trying to come in contact with as many people as she can before Christmas?!

Wexford, Kildare, podcast, hair, nails, brows, hotel, lunches out, dinners out, family outings to hospital, training. Piss off Tracey and donate some of your free tit to the nurses and Doctors left dealing with the mess you and people like you are causing, beyond selfish at this stage

Also, that make up will still be on her eyes on Monday

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her spelling mistakes/typos bother me so much. If I was broadcasting to 20k people I’d at least proof read it before posting.
She doesn’t bother and has an English degree?
She says she has a degree in philosophy and English which staggers me, as she makes many typos and she writes the same spoken grammatical errors such as "I done it". When she discovers a new word she shoe horns it into every sentence i.e the time she learned the word myriad 😂 I wouldn't usually be so judgemental on this type of thing, but she calls herself a writer and if she has an English degree so she ought to be better

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She looks lovely in that pic. Id say its no coincidence the free professional makeup aligns with her weekend away. Gotta save those penneys

Reactions: 2
Such regard for restricting her movements🙄 out to the coast for recording a podcast with her mate, finglas to citywest for dinner with people living in Kildare and Wexford. Brows and hair in Crumlin, weekend in city centre and thats what we know of. Ill bet shes was in Kildare with sissy and wexford with ma. Not worried about protecting your dad no?
Dont forget the trip to Luggwoods as well..

PS I don't think she gets her hair done in the same place as her brows.. A family friend/relative used to do her "blonde" previously I think.. Could be wrong.. (Has been known!!)

Sorry but I think that makeup aged her 😳🤭 she’s like a fresh divorced 40yr old about to hit the town lookin for a victim

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Taking pics of each other on the bed - flashback to my parents entire holiday album of the weekend trip to Killarney . But they can be excused as a cute old couple. I reckon she will get pregnant. She’s out of work a bit, a maternity benefit would just about keep her in social welfare

• Haha
Why would you waste that hair and makeup to get back into that casual outfit. And what are those tights socks, my nan wears those 🤢

Reactions: 4
She had a story before about Billy loving the nutella sachets at some hotel so she she brought aload home. Allergic to peoples opinions, more like allergic to spending her own money. I reckon she'll lose followers this weekend
Funny how when she had the Super Valu voucher their own brand chocolate spread was Billy's favourite

Yea cos it’s free wings unlimited with their hotel offer , she mentioned their dinner plans are 10pm so I see they had the free wings for lunch & I bet again now.
I would be mortified to carry on like that

Reactions: 4
Yea cos it’s free wings unlimited with their hotel offer , she mentioned their dinner plans are 10pm so I see they had the free wings for lunch & I bet again now.
I would be mortified to carry on like that
Omg I defo wouldn’t post it again 🤣🤣

• Wow
I dont think I've ever encountered such meaness in my life. She lives her life on a shoestring budget. By all means help yourself once if its included but I physically wouldn't be able to eat the same meal twice in a day. Whats for tomorrow a local soup kitchen. The mind boggles

I joked earlier that they would be eating the chicken wings all weekend. Ye I can see the taking stuff from breakfast to have for their lunch 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.