Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I love Kellie. She rolls up her sleeves and gets on with whatever is thrown at her. Theres no attention seeking or fishing for handouts. She could easily keep her freebies as she has plenty of need for them with her kiddos but she humbly gives them away. Shes a class act!

Tracey didnt tag the salon she got the brows or hair done in? Must have paid so. Bit scabby not to give them a shout out anyway. Jens Journeys always tags places she pays in if shes happy with the service. Everything doesnt have to be to get something in return 🤷‍♀️
My jaw will hit the floor If she paid.. she’ll be on later for the chats and will surely mention where it was done

Reactions: 1
I thought the very same. Because she lets herself go roots to her ears for so long it seems like a drastic transformation when she gets anything done
Its too brassy. Something more modern like low lights or root drag would look so much better. The colour/ tone puts me in mind of my mothers box dye

Reactions: 5
Love the new thread name.

Hi Tracey! How are you hun. No doubt you followed us from the previous thread.

I love the new yellow hair cause it ain’t blond it’s yella as you would say

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love the new thread name.

Hi Tracey! How are you hun. No doubt you followed us from the previous thread.

I love the new yellow hair cause it ain’t blond it’s yella as you would say
Ive said it before, I think Ash blonde would suit her better. She said herself she doesnt get it done often. She'd get more value out of balayage or lowlights as the roots would be more blended. The blonde she has now looks like those garnier shop dyes.

Reactions: 1
The makeup all over the coat collar 🤮 why does she cack herself anytime the child makes a sound? Dont come on at all if you dont have time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The hair is awful, jesus with the brows. I’m sure they will eat their money’s worth of chicken wings this weekend, sure they won’t book in anywhere else to eat that’s not a freebie.

• Haha
It doesn't bother me that they get a few PR bits at Christmas, it's kind of like an office worker getting a bottle of wine from a supplier, but this nonsense of them expecting local businesses to fund their nights out or weekends away makes me see red. They come on telling us lot to #spendlocal while they're greedily lining their bellies with a free lunch or dinner 🤬

The makeup all over the coat collar 🤮 why does she cack herself anytime the child makes a sound? Dont come on at all if you dont have time 🤷‍♀️
I can’t understand her either like the child literally squeaks and she panics!! How she lives like that she must a bag of nerves in case she upsets the baby in the slightest, there’s gentle parenting and then there’s Tracy tightarse parenting 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She's allergic to opinions on social media today apparently. Is that a rebuttal to Kellie calling out influencers flouting covid rules 😏

I can’t stop looking at her eyebrows. Way too dark for the peroxide blonde. They’re awful! The beautician must be having a laugh or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's allergic to opinions on social media today apparently. Is that a rebuttal to Kellie calling out influencers flouting covid rules 😏
Absolutely fuming 😂
Break restrictions all you want TT but don’t throw your toys out of the pram when others judge you for it - keep it off insta!!!! I am sick of these instadopes thinking they get a free pass.

Yes! I love Kellie. She rolls up her sleeves and gets on with whatever is thrown at her. Theres no attention seeking or fishing for handouts. She could easily keep her freebies as she has plenty of need for them with her kiddos but she humbly gives them away. Shes a class act!

Tracey didnt tag the salon she got the brows or hair done in? Must have paid so. Bit scabby not to give them a shout out anyway. Jens Journeys always tags places she pays in if shes happy with the service. Everything doesnt have to be to get something in return 🤷‍♀️
Kellie regularly donates the cost of what she receives free and I’d say she could ill afford out with five children and saving for a house. Also she declines stuff she doesn’t need which is a first!

Could she tag a hotel more🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Hope they get a room at the back and the hotel doesn’t bow to this blatant begging.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely fuming 😂
Break restrictions all you want TT but don’t throw your toys out of the pram when others judge you for it - keep it off insta!!!! I am sick of these instadopes thinking they get a free pass.
Yea that comment was passive aggressive and smug. Its not an opinion Tracey its a fact. We are not supposed to go for a meal miles from where we live with people living in at least 2 other counties

I don't like the layers in front either. I had that haircut for my confirmation in 1999. So dated

Yea that comment was passive aggressive and smug. Its not an opinion Tracey its a fact. We are not supposed to go for a meal miles from where we live with people living in at least 2 other counties

I don't like the layers in front either. I had that haircut for my confirmation in 1999. So dated
Thats it exactly!!! These absolute fools think the restrictions are up for interpretation and a matter of opinion. Give me strength.

Reactions: 2
Her hair is yellow it’s over highlighted and not toned! Will she get pregnant on the weekend away? We are overdue a home birth again

The brows are woeful, way too dark for her hair colour. She’s an absolute idiot, who does she think she is breaking restrictions to suit herself and then moaning about it on Instagram. Selfish wagon. Oh and have you donated anything yet Tracey ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.