Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence meant but I haven’t seen so many consistently full clothes horses since I watched the Magadelene Laundries ....
Now with 6 in this house my clothes horses are always full this time of year but they are not in the kitchen I put them up around the stove when we are going to bed as no point hanging clothes out in this weather and my dryer is useless. But why are they in the kitchen 😳 I put mine outside the door if there is a bit of sun

What used to drive me nuts was fab weather outside and the clothes horses full in the kitchen all summer I even wrote to her saying hang out the clothes please 😂😂

Reactions: 4
We have a clothes horse and it goes in the bath at night and another goes in the living room before we go to bed so it dries overnight with the heat and air.

But knowing tight hole tracy she doesn't turn on the heating

Reactions: 2
But knowing tight hole tracy she doesn't turn on the heating
Or light her stove. She was using Netflix to display a fire effect at Christmas cos it was so cosy 🙄

Never in my life have I heard a decal being pronounced "Deckull"
She won’t have “Live, Laugh, Love” like her neighbours. Her Deckull will read “It just works”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What!!! How can they live in such clutter, I get there will be toys etc with young kids and it won’t always be spotless but that kitchen is crawling 🤢 but it just works

there is clutter in every corner in the room. On the counter there is tit everywhere! The random kitchen bench/ table was there when they bought the house! And the bike in the middle of the floor ,no TT, I can’t actually cope.

What’s the story with the stair gate in the corner of the kitchen beside the table . Is it for the cat 🤣 maybe instead of watchin desperate housewives TT you should deep clean your kitchen! I wouldn’t be able to relax and sit there lookin at that filth 🤢

What!!! How can they live in such clutter, I get there will be toys etc with young kids and it won’t always be spotless but that kitchen is crawling 🤢 but it just works

there is clutter in every corner in the room. On the counter there is tit everywhere! The random kitchen bench/ table was there when they bought the house! And the bike in the middle of the floor ,no TT, I can’t actually cope.

What’s the story with the stair gate in the corner of the kitchen beside the table . Is it for the cat 🤣 maybe instead of watchin desperate housewives TT you should deep clean your kitchen! I wouldn’t be able to relax and sit there lookin at that filth 🤢
The cardboard box just flung outside the door and she’s sat having me time talking about fairy lights.
The clothes horse must reek being so close to cooker.

There she goes now with her €150 weekly shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The scarf strategically placed to hide the manky foundation collar, but its clearly exposed on the otherside in all its filthy glory 🤣

Anyone know what bidaytas are? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow so one hospital appointment this week and an article she must write on (assuming) her latest free chicken dipper strips puts her whole week off and she couldn’t make a food plan ! Maybe now we are seeing why she can’t hold down any real work. She can’t manage time. An appointment for willow maximum a few hours out of her day, drive there, maybe a wait (but not really in these times) and then drive back. Hardly life altering time only of course she will bring Billy bear and a picnic because there’s no way Peter could just stay home with Billy which would make more sense and be safer!! She is in for a shocker if that private consultant says surgery is needed because of the €€€€€ but also because she’s expecting the lovely private consultant will plead her case onto a public list!!!

Reactions: 7
Sausage casserole - in other words sausages with onion, garlic, frozen sweetcorn, courgettes & anything else in the fridge... cos it just works!!

• Sick
  • Haha
She is certainly keen to convey how close she is to her mam & sis. I've had a major turn off her in the last few years and I couldn't pinpoint exactly why, except I felt she was playing a goody two shoes role.

Now I see on another thread it was said that someone who knew her asked her to share a fundraiser for their very ill mother and she declined as it didn't "fit her brand" how does she reconcile that when she posts utter twaddle 99.9% of the time. Thats a red flag that she isn't as kind as she'd like everyone to think

I don't think her heart was ever in her career to be honest. She wants big money for easy streets but unfortunately that's not how the world works, so she may keep dreaming that RTE come knocking one day.
My God what a horrible thing to do to her friend ☹

• Wow
Now with 6 in this house my clothes horses are always full this time of year but they are not in the kitchen I put them up around the stove when we are going to bed as no point hanging clothes out in this weather and my dryer is useless. But why are they in the kitchen 😳 I put mine outside the door if there is a bit of sun

What used to drive me nuts was fab weather outside and the clothes horses full in the kitchen all summer I even wrote to her saying hang out the clothes please 😂😂
In fairness where else can she put them? Her house is tiny.

Wow so one hospital appointment this week and an article she must write on (assuming) her latest free chicken dipper strips puts her whole week off and she couldn’t make a food plan ! Maybe now we are seeing why she can’t hold down any real work. She can’t manage time. An appointment for willow maximum a few hours out of her day, drive there, maybe a wait (but not really in these times) and then drive back. Hardly life altering time only of course she will bring Billy bear and a picnic because there’s no way Peter could just stay home with Billy which would make more sense and be safer!! She is in for a shocker if that private consultant says surgery is needed because of the €€€€€ but also because she’s expecting the lovely private consultant will plead her case onto a public list!!!
She is going to visit leanne 🙄

Reactions: 1
A wash on per day. One clothes horse. Hang up wash before bed...use a dehumidifier it will be dry by the time they wake. Fold clothes while kettle boils in the morning put away clothes horse till the night time and do again. I couldnt have my kitchen like that. Her kitchen has so much potential. So much space but it just looks cluttered and laid out arseways

She needs to clear out three quarters of all that shite and tat in the kitchen. I couldn't sit looking at all that.

Reactions: 4
Someone asked her were they still friends she said no .. then said in the next snap about loosing friends she said about hearing stories and rumours that were lies, been said about her, in an other question box Someone asked her to spill but she just shook her head to say no ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.