Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try setting that bloody rug alight. Its been in every room in that house and it's heaving with filth 🤣

Oh what is like in real life? Is the ott stuff an act or can she be that peppy? I can't "actually cope" with her cringey expressions. Sexy crowd pleaser 🤣🤣🤣 stop the 🚦
It was back in school & we are all 30+ now, so you’re talking well over 10 years ago. She was always into performing - music, choir, drama, etc. But never as annoying as she comes across now. I think she grew up very humble as they had a big family, and the closeness was genuine. Sometimes it seems very forced for Insta though. Or maybe it’s her portrayal of it.

Re her disagreeing with FFHQ on their conditions for working... 90% of parents will be entirely sleep deprived at some time and will still have to go to work for 40+ hours a week. I don’t know any who have had the luxury of saying it didn’t suit them and give up altogether.

Reactions: 6
It was back in school & we are all 30+ now, so you’re talking well over 10 years ago. She was always into performing - music, choir, drama, etc. But never as annoying as she comes across now. I think she grew up very humble as they had a big family, and the closeness was genuine. Sometimes it seems very forced for Insta though. Or maybe it’s her portrayal of it.

Re her disagreeing with FFHQ on their conditions for working... 90% of parents will be entirely sleep deprived at some time and will still have to go to work for 40+ hours a week. I don’t know any who have had the luxury of saying it didn’t suit them and give up altogether.
She is certainly keen to convey how close she is to her mam & sis. I've had a major turn off her in the last few years and I couldn't pinpoint exactly why, except I felt she was playing a goody two shoes role.

Now I see on another thread it was said that someone who knew her asked her to share a fundraiser for their very ill mother and she declined as it didn't "fit her brand" how does she reconcile that when she posts utter twaddle 99.9% of the time. Thats a red flag that she isn't as kind as she'd like everyone to think

I don't think her heart was ever in her career to be honest. She wants big money for easy streets but unfortunately that's not how the world works, so she may keep dreaming that RTE come knocking one day.

Reactions: 7
I'm actually not coping today. I'm unaware if she had left over sexy halloumi curry on a pitta with coleslaw or if she had genuinely amazing homemade vegetable and courgette soup with a sambo containing Ballymaloe (ewww) relish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see her pal moomoo and roo went ahead with a patreon!! I’d say that’s riveting stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see her pal moomoo and roo went ahead with a patreon!! I’d say that’s riveting stuff 😂😂
Remember TT wanted to follow suit but it was a resounding no from her followers. I mean the audacity. Nobody wants to pay to hear her s3xualize food🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would’ve lived happily without seeing her takeaway plate all mixed up. She needs to understand that her perception of “literally amazing cannot cope with the sexy crowd pleaser” food isn’t what people want to see.

(people = me 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would’ve lived happily without seeing her takeaway plate all mixed up. She needs to understand that her perception of “literally amazing cannot cope with the sexy crowd pleaser” food isn’t what people want to see.

(people = me 🤣)
WTF even is that plate. rice, noodles, chips, chicken balls and some other chicken all doused in curry sauce. Id rather my own meal than a buffet but I think that's her way of conning herself that shes not eating badly if she only has a bit of everything 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thing is I follow some proper foodies on Instagram and I'm pretty sure a chicken ball has never crossed their lips. People who make Monday night dinner look like it came from a Michelin starred restaurant. She is just an embarrassment.

• Haha
She thinks she's so witty with her captions that have been floating around the internet for well over a decade "just a girl staring at a salad asking it to be a pizza" "money can't buy happiness but it can buy you a chicken ball" 🤮

The more I think about why she would refuse to share that fundraiser, it occurred to me she would be terrified it would trigger people who might unfollower her. She's a piece of work. I hope she exposes that side of herself and her followers start to realise what she's really about.

The state of the kitchen / play area. I wouldn’t be showing that clutter on the internet Trace .. she thinks she’s the dog’s bollox

Reactions: 4
I'd say she's bloated as duck today after eating that manky Chinese last night. Not so much as an onion or a pepper on that plate.

Reactions: 1
The set up of her kitchen gives me the itch!! It could be laid out much nicer, first all the clothes drying on horses and then the table rammed up against the wall! willow must have given the go ahead for Billy to have some of his toys down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would your washing not stink if you dried it in the kitchen? Most people use clothes horses to dry laundry inside, especially during the winter. But the kitchen is the last feckin place I’d put it! And that rug 🤢 No house with small kids is going to be immaculate all the time, but Jesus....

I’m itchy looking at that house. The cat has free run over everything ok that’s fine maybe that’s my issue I’m not a cat person, but then the dirty rug, the clutter, the deep dirt of everything and then the clothes that must smell of her mish mash dinners. If I start a go fund me will we get her a dryer?

Lads is that a bike thrown in the middle of the kitchen where Billy bear is playing? I can’t cooopppppeeeeee

Lads is that a bike thrown in the middle of the kitchen where Billy bear is playing? I can’t cooopppppeeeeee
Excuse me, maybe it just works you know? Maybe Tracey is ok with it because Mystic Ma has seen that having a bike in your kitchen might be a sign that you’re on the ride of life ? 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It just works. No it doesn’t ... those clothes horses Jesus

Excuse me, maybe it just works you know? Maybe Tracey is ok with it because Mystic Ma has seen that having a bike in your kitchen might be a sign that you’re on the ride of life ? 🤣🤭
Yeah she just said it just works so it must JUST WORK 🙈🙈😂😂

Ah I love an aul stodgy Chinese dinner myself but I'm not the one calling myself a foodie or posting it on my Instagram as though its something to behold 🤪

The bike amongst the rubble 🤣 ah but its all ok once Tracey gets to watch her shite reality programme on her best decision ever sofa.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.