Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouts out bloggers all day every day dying for a re share but never shouted her sissy out I always found that very odd
I’d say it’s more likely because leanne doesn’t want to be called out, she went on a deleting spree and deleted hundreds before she announced her pregnancy, said she no longer wanted to be in the public eye as such! Even if she didn’t TT prob wouldn’t shout her out in fear of leanne getting something she might not 🤣

Reactions: 2
She likes to say she limits his screen time but she doesn't. Most of her attention goes on willow...so hes watching YouTube or Netflix when shes with her

Reactions: 5
I’d say it’s more likely because leanne doesn’t want to be called out, she went on a deleting spree and deleted hundreds before she announced her pregnancy, said she no longer wanted to be in the public eye as such! Even if she didn’t TT prob wouldn’t shout her out in fear of leanne getting something she might not 🤣
yea I meant back when L had 10k.

Reactions: 1
I read these threads for ages and I probably have nothing new to add. My 2 cents is this:

I used to quite enjoy Tracey's posts. I was thrilled for her when she lost weight and got a new lease of life. I enjoyed her DTTB episode and I thought she was a down to earth mother sharing her journey. When she got pregnant with Willow its like something switched in her and she became increasingly sanctimonious and smug about herself. I think she alienated a chunk of her original audience with her over the top peppy nature, that comes over as disingenuous because its usually over the silliest things. Shes too much for me these days but I haven't tuned out just yet.

She will venture out to Kildare no doubt about that. You know she's breaking restrictions when she goes M.I.A for the day. When she's at home its a running commentary on her full day. It will certainly be interesting to see how she "copes" sorry 🤣 with the new baba eclipsing Willow's attention. The newest addition is usually the favourite until another comes along.
This 🙌🏼 I knew Tracey a long time ago and really enjoyed her content for a long time. Now I find her irritating and so difficult to relate to. Particularly at the moment. If I wanted to watch video footage of a toddler shouting at the screen or running around, I’d look at the videos I have of my own kids. If you’re creating content, why don’t you wait until you have a moment uninterrupted? Don’t be talking to your kids (what’s that baby? What baby? Ohh hi baby!) while you’re pressing the record button. You have the option to re-record!

To refer back to this morning’s story - I’ve never heard of salmon, veg and spuds being referred to as “a sexy crowd pleaser”. Now that is something I literally cannot cope with, TT!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GUys, the rug I can’t cope.

Hey Tracey try the hoover it just works! 🤷‍♀️
Try setting that bloody rug alight. Its been in every room in that house and it's heaving with filth 🤣

This 🙌🏼 I knew Tracey a long time ago and really enjoyed her content for a long time. Now I find her irritating and so difficult to relate to. Particularly at the moment. If I wanted to watch video footage of a toddler shouting at the screen or running around, I’d look at the videos I have of my own kids. If you’re creating content, why don’t you wait until you have a moment uninterrupted? Don’t be talking to your kids (what’s that baby? What baby? Ohh hi baby!) while you’re pressing the record button. You have the option to re-record!

To refer back to this morning’s story - I’ve never heard of salmon, veg and spuds being referred to as “a sexy crowd pleaser”. Now that is something I literally cannot cope with, TT!
Oh what is like in real life? Is the ott stuff an act or can she be that peppy? I can't "actually cope" with her cringey expressions. Sexy crowd pleaser 🤣🤣🤣 stop the 🚦

She'll drag it into the garden in the finer weather and use as a blanket, cause ye know it just fits & brings her such joy

• Haha
Reactions: 9

That's been a common frustration on these threads. No-one is that invested in anyone else's kids. I'm the first to admit I forget to respond to updates on my own niece and nephews (kids who I love) W hanging on her like a stamp is so distracting.

That's been a common frustration on these threads. No-one is that invested in anyone else's kids. I'm the first to admit I forget to respond to updates on my own niece and nephews (kids who I love) W hanging on her like a stamp is so distracting.
Hanging on her like a stamp 🤣 I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She loves her me time doesn't she as she sits watching Real Housewives in the middle of the day. The only me time I'm getting at the minute is sleep. I have to get up now and work over time today and after catch up on 2 days of homeschool cos I was too tired to do it after work this week. In that time Tracey will probably have had 2 baths, 4 walks and 6 frothy coffees.

Reactions: 7
She loves her me time doesn't she as she sits watching Real Housewives in the middle of the day. The only me time I'm getting at the minute is sleep. I have to get up now and work over time today and after catch up on 2 days of homeschool cos I was too tired to do it after work this week. In that time Tracey will probably have had 2 baths, 4 walks and 6 frothy coffees.
She recently hinted that she was looking for work; but I can't see her commiting to anything with set deadlines. As you said, she enjoys her me time WAY too much. Plus she couldn't have anything pull her focus away from W. I had high hopes for her podcast but it turned out to be rubbish and she can't even commit to that. She abandoned having guest because she was too lazy to source them. She announces "new episode dropping today" and then nothing for a week then she records it on a whim from her kitchen. No work ethic to speak of.

She recently hinted that she was looking for work; but I can't see her commiting to anything with set deadlines. As you said, she enjoys her me time WAY too much. Plus she couldn't have anything pull her focus away from W. I had high hopes for her podcast but it turned out to be rubbish and she can't even commit to that. She abandoned having guest because she was too lazy to source them. She announces "new episode dropping today" and then nothing for a week then she records it on a whim from her kitchen. No work ethic to speak of.
You make such a valid point here. And when she took on the job with FFHQ she was to work one day a week in office to ease in but they wanted her 3 days a week then and she refused to do it because of Willow needing her at home, she had worked for them self employed always from home and when she became an employee she was still trying to call the shots. So if you look at it she will never work as an employee again, because she can’t seem to just allocate time to work during the day, and hasn’t got any pattern by night because she wants willow to call all the shots. If I was paying someone to work for me I would want them in the office if that was the deal, or at least working during my office/working hours so that it made sense. Tracey wants the easy way - money for work on her terms, work between Willows naps and Peters matches. Oh whoops i forgot about Billy. Wonder how that happened... FFHQ haven’t gone anywhere and now she doesn’t even work for them freelance. Traceys life now is free chicken dippers from different companies making her giddy

Reactions: 8
She’s always quieter on the weekends, Peter prob doesn’t allow her to be on her phone 😂😂

They're prob all gathered in mystics before Leanne heads home to Kildare. She is usually quiet on weekends when she's outside her 5k but when she's at home its the usual banal updates on lunch etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.