Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kitchen gives me a headache! She takes no pride in that house. It’s so mis matched. The new floor pillow or whatever it is doesn’t even match either 😅
She said it also comes in dark grey. Surely that would of been a better match for the amazing new couch.

Reactions: 4
the only place that isn't cluttered in the house is her shrine to Willow in the sitting room (not quite sure wat happened there)🙄🙄 id say the chairs are up so willow cant climb on the table

I’m wondering is she a bit depressed lately, seems to have this thing about having to watch tele in the middle of the day, I genuinely don’t get to watch tele til night time when the kids are in bed.

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering is she a bit depressed lately, seems to have this thing about having to watch tele in the middle of the day, I genuinely don’t get to watch tele til night time when the kids are in bed.
I was thinking the same only she’s a miserable fucker aswell so she doesn’t exactly exude happiness at the best of times. But allowing Willow to have the screen time all day and Tracey watching TV during the day, that doesn’t seem to be how it used to be, now not judging but in my house I can’t get at my trash TV until small baby in bed by night. Honestly I couldn’t watch TV in such a cluttered kitchen as hers to be honest anyway it’s just manic. Adding fairy lights is literally like sprinkling glitter on a big pile of tit, it’s still a tit it just sparkles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here I don’t watch tv until 8/9pm if I’m lucky!! I don’t understand how she has to put the chairs up on the table, I’ve 3 kids who never go near them and if they did sure wouldn’t you just say no and take the child down off the chair??

Reactions: 6
She definitely is reading here , did you see on her most recent grid with W’s pony tail that I can’t actually even cope with , she says you’ll see we’ve reached that stage where we keep the chairs on the table. Can’t she not just tell W no and take her off? She’ll soon learn 🙄

I forgot though, W rules that house

Reactions: 5
She definitely is reading here , did you see on her most recent grid with W’s pony tail that I can’t actually even cope with , she says you’ll see we’ve reached that stage where we keep the chairs on the table. Can’t she not just tell W no and take her off? She’ll soon learn 🙄

I forgot though, W rules that house
Yeah and then when she was talking about her living room today she said “it just works”.

God I'd KILL for her kitchen space. As I said before Tuppance hole, get yourself Laura De Barra's book gaff goddess, she talks all about zoning your living space. In particular she's queen of arranging a kitchen/living space.

To start sort out the bleeping toys, the bloody mess & the shite scattered everywhere, give me strength.

That kitchen! Wtf?!?
I hate the tiles. They give me a headache! And why would you have a rug in a kids play area (sorry personal preference). I have a thick wipeable Matt for the kids area.
Kids need boundaries, letting a kid have free reign is a recipe for disaster.

If they pulled up that kitchen floor and put a nice laminate wood down, wouldn’t cost the earth would look way better. Ye I just find the all this watching the tele every afternoon strange like with homeschool every day, then getting out for walks, doing dinner etc, don’t get me wrong my kids watch tele during the day, but I just don’t until the night time.

Reactions: 3
I’d say those tiles are freezing underfoot. I never know why people push things to the sides of a room leaving a big open empty floor. Zone it-it will still be spacious of each zone is working...don’t push the table out of the way up against a wall under the tv, you should be able to walk around the table. Square off a play area but don’t shove it in a corner. The big cold open space is just floor, total waste of space. I lived in a tiny house with 3 kids under 4 it was cluttered and messy I know it’s hard. The washing doesn’t help is there no tumble dryer? Wouldn’t it absorb food smells sometimes?

And sorry I omitted to mention the chairs up on the table what is that about. Gross. And how can you sit there and look at it it’s like not opening the blinds in the morning or sitting in the dark!! Weird.

I'd say she's a bit lonely doesn't seem to have much going on in her life. Lockdown aside.

And as for Willow whatever way you want to parent for peace then fine but being 2 years old and having a phone stuck in front of your face all day is not healthy and Tracey knows it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.