Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read these threads for ages and I probably have nothing new to add. My 2 cents is this:

I used to quite enjoy Tracey's posts. I was thrilled for her when she lost weight and got a new lease of life. I enjoyed her DTTB episode and I thought she was a down to earth mother sharing her journey. When she got pregnant with Willow its like something switched in her and she became increasingly sanctimonious and smug about herself. I think she alienated a chunk of her original audience with her over the top peppy nature, that comes over as disingenuous because its usually over the silliest things. Shes too much for me these days but I haven't tuned out just yet.

She will venture out to Kildare no doubt about that. You know she's breaking restrictions when she goes M.I.A for the day. When she's at home its a running commentary on her full day. It will certainly be interesting to see how she "copes" sorry 🤣 with the new baba eclipsing Willow's attention. The newest addition is usually the favourite until another comes along.

Reactions: 7
The thing is she will go see her sister and I wouldn’t really blame her wanting to see the baby, but she’ll bring willow and it’ll be all about willow and her needs!! Tracey will probably offer time feed the baby for Leanne cos that would be great content for the gram 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I read these threads for ages and I probably have nothing new to add. My 2 cents is this:

I used to quite enjoy Tracey's posts. I was thrilled for her when she lost weight and got a new lease of life. I enjoyed her DTTB episode and I thought she was a down to earth mother sharing her journey. When she got pregnant with Willow its like something switched in her and she became increasingly sanctimonious and smug about herself. I think she alienated a chunk of her original audience with her over the top peppy nature, that comes over as disingenuous because its usually over the silliest things. Shes too much for me these days but I haven't tuned out just yet.

She will venture out to Kildare no doubt about that. You know she's breaking restrictions when she goes M.I.A for the day. When she's at home its a running commentary on her full day. It will certainly be interesting to see how she "copes" sorry 🤣 with the new baba eclipsing Willow's attention. The newest addition is usually the favourite until another comes along.
You are spot on with your synopsis she was genuinely likeable. Im not a longterm follower but I think she wasn't long in her house and was just pregnant with willow when I started following her and Peter did the treasure hunt thing to tell them they were going to Disney. I liked her but since she had willow she's completely changed.

Reactions: 6
Around the time she got engaged to Peter I thought what a lovely girl, her content was so refreshing. I can't stomach her since she had Willow because she acts like she's the only woman to give birth to a daughter and that she's the oracle on parenting. Sure she'll ask advice but its only for engagement. She no more has an interest in what Joan Bloggs, 43 from Glasnevin is recommending she do. Willow seems sweet enough its not even about her. Its Tracey trying to push her to the forefront all the time. She's like that Pal you meet every couple of months who only wants to talk about her life and has no interest in yours.

Reactions: 10
The thing is she will go see her sister and I wouldn’t really blame her wanting to see the baby, but she’ll bring willow and it’ll be all about willow and her needs!! Tracey will probably offer time feed the baby for Leanne cos that would be great content for the gram 😂😂
My sister a baby during the first lockdown and we were dying to meet the bubs. The PHN had it drummed into her (and rightly so) that we didn't know enough about the virus and with the baby having an immature immune system its better to limit contacts. In the end we did a garden visit when he was 6 weeks old. No kids and just 2 adults at a time. My sister was so scared about having too many people around it just didn't seem worth it. With TT it will be a big fanfare for her day out to the country. Photos and videos galore for social media, with Willow Centre stage. Not a thought for whether it would be draining the life out of Leanne.

Reactions: 3
My sister a baby during the first lockdown and we were dying to meet the bubs. The PHN had it drummed into her (and rightly so) that we didn't know enough about the virus and with the baby having an immature immune system its better to limit contacts. In the end we did a garden visit when he was 6 weeks old. No kids and just 2 adults at a time. My sister was so scared about having too many people around it just didn't seem worth it. With TT it will be a big fanfare for her day out to the country. Photos and videos galore for social media, with Willow Centre stage. Not a thought for whether it would be draining the life out of Leanne.
I had a baby in the first lockdown too and most of our family have met the baby once that's it even now. He hasn't been in shops houses nothing. And yet we all have covid.i hope leanne doesn't let them all visit for hers and the babies sake I actually liked leanne

Reactions: 2
I had a baby in the first lockdown too and most of our family have met the baby once that's it even now. He hasn't been in shops houses nothing. And yet we all have covid.i hope leanne doesn't let them all visit for hers and the babies sake I actually liked leanne
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're coming out the other side. Was it thougher on the baby. Must have been an awful worry with a young baby. If she has had a section and the all land on her as soon as she home they are a disgrace.

Reactions: 1
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're coming out the other side. Was it thougher on the baby. Must have been an awful worry with a young baby. If she has had a section and the all land on her as soon as she home they are a disgrace.
The baby was actually OK thankfully a real crappy week but way better now. I only got symptoms 2 days ago I'm not feeling great tonight, so so tired

• Sad
Leanne had the baby Wednesday morning, pics shared by Leanne clearly show C section screen set up for first hold and feed etc. So she might be home by sat. Funny Tracey says she hasn’t stopped crying since, she seemed fine cooking up her usual shite the last 2 days. No doubt it’ll be all about Willow when they do meet the baby...

Reactions: 5
As Leanne's lactation consultant I'm sure it'll be essential travel for Tracey. And she will need to bring Willow Bear as her assistant. Can you actually cope? Like genuinely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As Leanne's lactation consultant I'm sure it'll be essential travel for Tracey. And she will need to bring Willow Bear as her assistant. Can you actually cope? Like genuinely.
Leanne might not like the rough cousins from Finglas coming down too often 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again wearing a coat destroyed in makeup 🤢 I'd say her family WhatsApp group is mithered with updates on Willow😝 We get it Tracey you're crazy about your daughter but it's Leanne's turn now

Makeup on today , making a point of saying she’s having me time and a video posted which could have been took anytime and just uploaded. I’d say she away

Saving a PR drop as present for Leanne. Water wipes. Ah that’ll save you having to buy anything nice yourself Tracey I mean it’s not like you’d want to spoilt your sister / sissy / bestie after having a baby - no you’d be looking around the house for all the free items you can give her

Reactions: 4
She shouts out bloggers all day every day dying for a re share but never shouted her sissy out I always found that very odd

She shouts out bloggers all day every day dying for a re share but never shouted her sissy out I always found that very odd
None of Leanne's accomplishments ever made Tracey's grid . She'd get a mention buried somewhere in her stories, but she couldn't have her sister surpass her in followers. Tracey used to champion other people but it seems now she only mentions others for a kickback. I had to laugh when she said she wasn't competitive in her Q&A, definite frenemy vibes with herself, Laura and Kellie.

So shes always sayin how she limits screen time with billy and doesnt like him watching too much telly yet baby hitler has her own phone 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.