Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But first, oh sweet divine GET RID OF THE bleeping PINE
[/QUOTE]

Yes 🙏 re: Pine

Such an awful hangover from 80s /90s Irish homes. Ive seen it work in rustic style modern homes but hers aint that.

A quick primer and high gloss in Brilliant white and poof they will be gone.

The paw prints all over the hand blender in her latest leftovers hack 🤮

Reactions: 3
It would take a weekend per room to get it done & it would make a HUGE difference.

Reactions: 2
Her house is just so mish mash & maybe she's happy with that but from the start (when they moved it) it's just a fling it all in & hope for the best. Maybe they were just happy to be homeowners, but given they were living her aunts granny flat for an age you'd have think they'd have enough to do up the bedroooms at least.

Her downstairs is huge & my god I'd have it massive, my kitchen is tiny and as for the garden, holy moly, just turn the sods & reseed, would have taken a weekends work after winter/beg of spring.

PeterPineapple won't be going to any Leeds matches anytime soon so they have enough money.
It would ask Peter pineapple to invest in a few garden tools on amazon not comfort...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just as we predicted, Mystic Ma is this week's guest on the podcast. Comical

• Haha
Aoife Bermingham doesn’t have love a dramatic story... last night it was ‘I’ll be on tomorrow to spill the tea ..’ what was the tea? The 5 year old had a cough and had a covid test. Christ they don’t half love the drama or thinking that they are creating a dramatic story

Sorry correct me here if I am wrong here. But how is talking to your ma on your podcast about your childhood related to self care?

Jeeeez now we see where she gets it from. Mystic Ma is so full of her own self importance, the acorn doesnt fall very far from the tree 🤭

Jeeeez now we see where she gets it from. Mystic Ma is so full of her own self importance, the acorn doesnt fall very far from the tree 🤭
Sorry I haven’t Time to listen I’ve too much self care working full time and rearing kids could someone tell me did mystic ma give out the lotto numbers for the weekend ? If so that would be great can you DM me them? Don’t want to have to share my millions with the tattlers as much as I love ye

• Haha
I've also never ever heard her mention aveeno once before this, I doubt she would spend the money on it and much more likely to use an own brand moisturiser and bathwash on the kids 🙄 nothing wrong with that.... Why the lies doh

I've also never ever heard her mention aveeno once before this, I doubt she would spend the money on it and much more likely to use an own brand moisturiser and bathwash on the kids 🙄 nothing wrong with that.... Why the lies doh
Ah now she did on her last freebie package she received from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she really wants to get up to 20k plus she might wanna consider doing a giveway when she gets a freebie. Oh wait no, I forgot who I was talking about.

I got as far as Ma's story about bringing the kids in the buggy to get her hair done and it was like a day out as they would get hot chocolates 🔮

Reactions: 1
That hot chocolate story was very telling as to why Tracey is so tight. Shes seems be stuck in the mode of preparing for a rainy day. Sounds like she had a heavy load to carry in her childhood

In fairness I have heard her mention it because she used to share where she would get it on special offer if am right also there was always a bottle by the kitchen sink when willow was small

Reactions: 1
Why is she the first to comment under all of facesbygrace posts lately , majorly sucking upto her for some reason 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Why is she the first to comment under all of facesbygrace posts lately , majorly sucking upto her for some reason 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I said that recently too. She's all over Grace. It will taper off if she gets what she wants but I highly doubt FBG would be bothered with Traceys podcast.

That giggle 🙄 by all means share a cute milestone or event but to think people want to see her baby squealing into her phone lacks self awareness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.