Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was on for her now weekly check in. No more seeing her cooking in her beat up pan or watching her share something frivilous while saying yes baby ok baby when interrupted by Billy. How will we cope?
She must have heard you, she was showing us her soup making today 😂😂

Strange she didn't mention today's new podcast episode. It's just herself on it from what I could see.

Reactions: 1
After her mentioning that bloody bride show again I went looking for it online. Found a clip of it on YouTube and the comments were less than complimentary about Peter. Saying he was selfish for having the football theme etc.

Reactions: 3
After her mentioning that bloody bride show again I went looking for it online. Found a clip of it on YouTube and the comments were less than complimentary about Peter. Saying he was selfish for having the football theme etc.
And so he was... such a horrible thing to do, but then again it was free so Tracy didn’t give a dam what theme it was

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Girls help me out here I’ve checked the top 100 podcasts in Ireland and top 250 on Spotify and I can’t find Tracey’s podcast anywhere.

surely the star of Don’t tell the Bride and Mumsnet and mummy blogger of the year would be roaring through the charts.

Girls help me out here I’ve checked the top 100 podcasts in Ireland and top 250 on Spotify and I can’t find Tracey’s podcast anywhere.

surely the star of Don’t tell the Bride and Mumsnet and mummy blogger of the year would be roaring through the charts.
Shur it's just a bleeping hobby😜 why would she want to be in the top 250

• Haha
I found it by searching her name in apple podcasts, and wow she has one 5 star review 😂😂 how that didn’t bring her to number one is scandalous!!

Reactions: 2
Someone i follow there tagged her in story for those candyfloss grapes think its first thing saw a another Instagrammer tag her in and its about grapes😆

I found it by searching her name in apple podcasts, and wow she has one 5 star review 😂😂 how that didn’t bring her to number one is scandalous!!
The one review is from Aoife who was a guest on the 2nd podcast

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
is there a thread for aoife actually if I see another holiday throw back prekids🥴🙄

Someone i follow there tagged her in story for those candyfloss grapes think its first thing saw a another Instagrammer tag her in and its about grapes😆
You'd swear she was the first person to discover grapes 🙄
Did anyone see her clip after that? She sat down with someone to talk about her birth story.. Can't wait for that. I've never heard about it, has anyone else? I think she had a girl 🙄
Riveting content.

• Haha
Did anyone see her clip after that? She sat down with someone to talk about her birth story.. Can't wait for that. I've never heard about it, has anyone else? I think she had a girl 🙄
Riveting content.
I know😆😆 the girl that put it up mystyle_myboys_andme used to mention her a bit o stories this first time saw any type of reply... making new pals perhaps 🤔 really u sure possibly could of heard this before it seems so familiar 🤔 🤔

Reactions: 1
Riveting content.
I think it might have been a “surprise” home birth but I’m not sure 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.