Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another freebie for TT that she'd have no interest in if it was coming from her own pocket. Sure it wasnt so long ago she was visiting farms while Willow had a temp and we know she has sent Billy to school with temps...

Shes all over Babog... liking, commenting on and sharing her posts over the past few days. Shes such a lick arse until she doesnt need them anymore
I can tell you 1 million percent it won't be babog😂 probably her ma

Reactions: 1
How can the likes of thenakedblondie be cleared to home school when she put out a slimming journal with more mistakes than a 5 year olds homework. I’m not trying to be nasty but it’s a fact.
😂 that’s the thing you don’t need to be qualified In any way to home school!! Sure she never did anything about the child’s speech either she wouldn’t pay to bring him to therapy id say, her and TT are well suited in the tight arse category!!

Reactions: 2
😂 that’s the thing you don’t need to be qualified In any way to home school!! Sure she never did anything about the child’s speech either she wouldn’t pay to bring him to therapy id say, her and TT are well suited in the tight arse category!!
What was wrong with his speech? The older boy is it?
Ah ya blondie loves to freeze stuff too😂

Is she still selling ready Made stuff. I never bought it but lots did. Then it all stopped.

What was wrong with his speech? The older boy is it?
Ah ya blondie loves to freeze stuff too😂
Yeah her older boy he was very hard to understand and always said ‘me’ instead of I, so like ‘me went to school’ she mentioned it herself but was taking a wait and see approach.

Is she still selling ready Made stuff. I never bought it but lots did. Then it all stopped.
She had a company called naked meat I think it was called but now she has a range in Iceland.

Yeah her older boy he was very hard to understand and always said ‘me’ instead of I, so like ‘me went to school’ she mentioned it herself but was taking a wait and see approach.

She had a company called naked meat I think it was called but now she has a range in Iceland.
Oh ok. Didnt see that. Kids mix up you, I, me and tenses etc at a young age. Around 6 is the age it tends to right itself after plenty of mirroring/repeating correctly but not correcting. I never watch kids on insta I just tap through so not sure of how he speaks
Is she still doing that range in Iceland she never mentions it anymore

So it looks like she has left the position at Family Friendly HQ. She wasn’t there long was she?

Honestly what’s with the elephant thing 🙄🙄
She hinting at being pregnant?? And willow is a free spirit and doesn’t like to be restrained don’t ya know 😂😂

She hardly will find an elephant to interview for the next podcast ? Nellie the elephant ?
as someone here pointed out, she was all over Aoife ‘her fav person on insta’ until the podcast was done and now she’s sharing and tagging others!! The falseness of friendship online is something else

she was on for her now weekly check in. No more seeing her cooking in her beat up pan or watching her share something frivilous while saying yes baby ok baby when interrupted by Billy. How will we cope?

She should hire a graphic designer to do her mindful eating posts/flyer things she posts on insta but prob won’t happen

She should hire a graphic designer to do her mindful eating posts/flyer things she posts on insta but prob won’t happen
the state of those flyers !! 😂 really hope people aren’t paying her for mindful eating 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.