Tracey Quinn #2 Free pink hair, self care and willllllooow bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Tracey is hopping at this thread and trying to find the snitch prob bulling at the sissy too

Reactions: 3
I hope you’re a bleeping poet or English teacher in real life because those bed/duvet comparisons have me creased 😂😂😂😂. I don’t know Laura. Someone earlier called her vanilla and I think that’s a good word. I suppose I don’t see why she has 12k followers? I don’t get anything wow or special bar the breastfeeder/mom blogs thing. But gun to my head I would prefer her to Tracey and look maybe that’s just me & how I view insta. I’ve given out about Laura’s adds before I’d say she would do an #AD with anyone but she is better polished than Tracey. Tracey if you are reading here,I would say nobody here really thinks Laura is trolling you, but more so we think it’s gas your psychic mam Told you she was so your family are now turning on her. Yet you’ll do another video on bullying soon & not realise you are bullying also. Ps Please sort the garden this autumn
Ah I'm wasted in my career 😂

She seems very polished but bland if you get me. I did see a lot of ads which tends to turn me off someone

She’s 12k following I doubt she would have time to go through who watches her stories?
If you do a quick scroll to the bottom it has a section for people who don't follow you

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't you think Mystic Ma would have predicted the disastrous hair colour and warned her off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only said to yiz last week that I re-watched TT rants and it stood out to me that she felt it was 1 or 2 people that knew her started on the thread. She obviously suspected Laura at that point (which I think is narcissism 101) As if we could all think badly of sweetie pie (Im the same in real life TT) 🙄

1. How could Mystic Ma think its the right thing to do jumping on her daughter's insecurity and adding fuel to that fire.Its so obvious that we have multiple writing styles, diff things that annoy us about TT and not to mention the duration of time we are chatting about her. Using logic1 person isnt going to be behind all that

2 TT is clearly jealous of Laura. She has more followers yet LD gets more ADs and better quality gifts. Her content is more polished and she and her kids always present as immaculate. TT seems to want to discredit her and is now grappling to attach herself to someone else in industry. Commenting non stop on FBG, Aoife B, AD and back up Babogs bum

Reactions: 5
I only said to yiz last week that I re-watched TT rants and it stood out to me that she felt it was 1 or 2 people that knew her started on the thread. She obviously suspected Laura at that point (which I think is narcissism 101) As if we could all think badly of sweetie pie (Im the same in real life TT) 🙄

1. How could Mystic Ma think its the right thing to do jumping on her daughter's insecurity and adding fuel to that fire.Its so obvious that we have multiple writing styles, diff things that annoy us about TT and not to mention the duration of time we are chatting about her. Using logic1 person isnt going to be behind all that

2 TT is clearly jealous of Laura. She has more followers yet LD gets more ADs and better quality gifts. Her content is more polished and she and her kids always present as immaculate. TT seems to want to discredit her and is now grappling to attach herself to someone else in industry. Commenting non stop on FBG, Aoife B, AD and back up Babogs bum

You are spot on here. As ‘vanilla’ (to quote someone here) as LD might be, her house is clean, kids aren’t screaming for attention while she instagrams & she is always well presented more so if she’s doing an AD or COLLAB. Reason enough for TT to be jealous. My mother would tell me ignore it, if any drama like this was going on in my life, she certainly wouldn’t be telling me the cards told her who the troll was or adding fuel to it. I hope Leanne branches off from TT when she has her own baba & maybe gets a chance to think and see for herself. I have sisters but Christ we don’t all unfriend someone that one of the sissy’s fall out with especially without reason. TT could have come on last night on one post and just said ‘Laura & I are no longer friends but the trolling/psychic mam rumours are wrong’ . Instead she made it her biz to come on and show a mop 🙄. Speaks volumes that TT is nearly on thread 3!

Reactions: 2
I think its nice that Tracey, Leanne and their mam are close, but it crosses over into toxic when they're egging each other on to turn on someone. There really is no reason to think another blogger started a thread for trolling Tracey. Theres threads on most Irish influencers and Tracey is a melter hence why shes here.

Reactions: 4
Tracey hun, did you ever think people aren’t trolling or jealous and are just tired of your content and your fakeness.

And they just want to call out the fakeness. Tracey needs to remember when she points the finger all the other fingers point back at her. How is it ok for PP to bully left right and centre? How can anyone take anything you say seriously when you and your entire family are on here more than we are.

Again if Tracey’s content was all above board there would be nothing to talk about. Your desperation for fame knows no bounds and you would sacrifice friendship after friendship to get the fame you’ve craved since you worked in the Olympia.

I would be 100% certain Laura isn’t on here.

Reactions: 6
Did Laura deactivate? I never followed her so I doubt she blocked me and she seems to be gone. She seemed really hurt yesterday and I just dont buy that she was on this thread. Peter on the other hand has been on both threads under various names. Totally agree re TT craving fame. Shes thrown so much at the wall and nothing has stuck. SW blogging, mummy blogging, DTB contestant, content writer, documenting her home birth, podcaster, theatre actress, auditioning for tv acting, podcaster, life coach, mindful eating expert, Singer, Instagrabber, YouTuber. She has more hats than a milliner ffs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Laura deactivate? I never followed her so I doubt she blocked me and she seems to be gone. She seemed really hurt yesterday and I just dont buy that she was on this thread. Peter on the other hand has been on both threads under various names. Totally agree re TT craving fame. Shes thrown so much at the wall and nothing has stuck. SW blogging, mummy blogging, DTB contestant, content writer, documenting her home birth, podcaster, theatre actress, auditioning for tv acting, podcaster, life coach, mindful eating expert, Singer, Instagrabber, YouTuber. She has more hats than a milliner ffs😂
She changed her name to something like "Instagrammer" and hid all her photos so not actually gone gone.

She changed her name to something like "Instagrammer" and hid all her photos so not actually gone gone.
That's actually bleeping gas!! So she wants to fan the flames by saying she's leaving but doesn't leave. Just changes her name so no one new can look at her but she can still have a little stalk😂😂
As a person I found her smug and a bit rude. As an Instagrammer she's incredibly professional and polished

When you deactivate Instagram renames your account "instagrammer" so that means she has deactivated. If you return all your content and handle is restored

Shame she’s too old for Love Island 😂 I wonder did ever try out for Big Brother ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.