TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the amount of work Chloe Brockett has had done on her face! She’s 19 and could pass for mid 30s

I’m 27 and I look about 12 compared to her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have just started re-watching the entire thing and am currently on series 3, this is what I have learnt:

10 years ago I hated Lauren Goodyer, now I feel so sorry for her. They were all utter shits to her
10 years ago I fancied Kirk's Dad. Now I fancy Kirk 🤯
10 years ago I loved Joey Essex, I still love Joey Essex.
10 years ago I despised Chloe Sims. I still despise Chloe Sims
10 years ago I was gutted for GC at the pool party (mick/champagne), still gutted for her.
10 years ago it was actually good.

It has definitely made me realise how utter tit it is now

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thoughts on Chloe Sims ?
Why must she feel Pete has to chase her for their ‘friendship’ ?! When SHE told HIM to duck off?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thoughts on Chloe Sims ?
Why must she feel Pete has to chase her for their ‘friendship’ ?! When SHE told HIM to duck off?!
I agree. She defo wants more than friendship with him. Been obvious since he was with Megan McKenna

Reactions: 20
Thoughts on Chloe Sims ?
I feel like she’s been on TOWIE too long now. Her daughter is 15 and Chloe is having the sort of dramas that she’s probably having with her teenage friends! I find her a bit embarrassing

Reactions: 18
So glad I found this thread!!
I started rewatching during lockdown, think I'm on series 21 now.
Its changed so much since the first few series !

I love tommy and georgia they're my favourites as well as diags and Gatsby.

Not a fan of dan edgar

Reactions: 10
I really think chloe sims is very controlling in her friendship with Pete.

She clearly wants to be more than friends, and that’s why she’s so vile to his girlfriends.

It’s almost creepy to watch.

Reactions: 18
Chloe Simms and Pete is so weird, she goes on like they’ve been married for 10 years, in fact I’ve seen wives make a lot less fuss. She’s in her late 30’s with a child how does she have the time or energy for all these confrontations over nothing?
Chloe Brockett is also pissing me off, she’s being an absolute twit and then hiding behind her age, we all 19 once but didn’t go on like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone know where I can get it from the start ? Want to watch the Xmas specials but they’ve taken it all off Netflix 😫

Reactions: 1
So Billi Mucklow has announced her new baby girl’s name . . . Marvel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ my first thoughts were the milk powder and superheroes! All those years she waited for a daughter and this is the name they chose?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chloe brockett looks like cruella de vil and Lockie is a massive twit. Saying him and yaz aren’t official he’s not her bf they haven’t had that “chat” - does it matter? And Pete is encouraging him to be a dick to her and stay single so he’s not single and alone and loses his drinking buddie. Dan Edgar hardly says two words he seems very simple and boring

Reactions: 5
We have an IT logging system called Marvel in the NHS. That’s all I thought of haha. Absolutely shocking name.

Reactions: 2
Olivia needs to just go to Manchester. And what does that Nicole actually bring to the show? All she does is stand or sit around pouting.

Reactions: 9
So Billi Mucklow has announced her new baby girl’s name . . . Marvel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ my first thoughts were the milk powder and superheroes! All those years she waited for a daughter and this is the name they chose?! 🤣
Wow that is an awful name 🤣
Olivia needs to just go to Manchester. And what does that Nicole actually bring to the show? All she does is stand or sit around pouting.
Why is Olivia even in TOWIE. I watched it a week or so ago and she looked awful

Reactions: 1
Thoughts on Chloe Sims ?
She thinks being on TOWIE has given her some sort of supremacy when in reality, she needs to leave as she’s embarrassing. Bet she’s raging she’s not earning as much as Gemma Collins as she views herself as TOWIE royalty. Bet her daughter is so cringed out watching her Mother dressing up as a Barbie hanging out and arguing with kids who are closer to her age than her Mums

Reactions: 8
I HATE Chloe Sims and Olivia Attwood. I know hate is a strong word for people you don't actually know but I legit hate them. Think they are vile bullies, seriously need to grow up and take a long hard look at themselves. I would be disgusted if they were my grown adult daughters.

• Haha
Reactions: 13