TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has made a dodgy decision trying to “keep” Sam. He will still keep cheating and treating her like crap if she does anything he doesn’t like. And he doesn’t want her having friends other than ones approved by him - mostly his Sisters! And it comes across on Instagram as though he and Shelby are in lockdown at his parents house? I thought he supposedly had some money of his own?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that there seems to have been a massive TOWIE baby boom recently?! Chloe Lewis, Lydia and Lucy Meck all had babies, then Danni Armstrong, Lauren Pope and Maria Fowler (again) all pregnant!
As much as I can’t stand her ‘GC’ persona, I can’t help feeling a little bit sad for Gemma as I think deep down she’d love to be settled down with a baby now, and yet she’s almost 40 and still caught up in this ridiculous charade with Arg, who’ll never settle down. Not with her anyway!
Also wondering whether Michelle Keegan will get pregnant any time soon - I imagine there’s a lot of pressure coming from the Wright clan!
Yep massive baby boom in general over the last few years, I Imagine there is loads of pressure on mk to produce a crotch goblin, I reckon mark definitely wants some babies soon, I actually think it might be Jess who is next

Who do we think will be next to announce a pregnancy from the towie lot? I think mark/Michelle or Jess, or gorgia k

Yep massive baby boom in general over the last few years, I Imagine there is loads of pressure on mk to produce a crotch goblin, I reckon mark definitely wants some babies soon, I actually think it might be Jess who is next

Who do we think will be next to announce a pregnancy from the towie lot? I think mark/Michelle or Jess, or gorgia k
I think Jess! She‘ll be desperate. There’s a thread on Mark and Michelle and lots of people don’t think they’ll last!

Does anyone know what happened between amber turner and Megan McKenna? They haven’t been spotted together in a while and it’s clear they don’t speak anymore x

Reactions: 3
Shelby fell out with Clelia and co because apparently she was proper sly, shagging guys who had gf’s, Clelia’s bf was cheating on her and Shelby knew but never told Clelia who was her “best friend “ etc. Diags ex Fran wrote about it on twitter at the time as it was never properly discussed on TOWIE. Sam is minted (through his dad) so I’d say Shelby definitely planned that

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she has made a dodgy decision trying to “keep” Sam. He will still keep cheating and treating her like crap if she does anything he doesn’t like. And he doesn’t want her having friends other than ones approved by him - mostly his Sisters! And it comes across on Instagram as though he and Shelby are in lockdown at his parents house? I thought he supposedly had some money of his own?
It looks like they are staying at Billi and Andy’s old house. He goes on like he’s some minted property tycoon but he’s staying at his sisters old house and it currently flogging PPE on Instagram. I think Daddy funds his fast cars and lavish holidays.

Reactions: 5
It looks like they are staying at Billi and Andy’s old house. He goes on like he’s some minted property tycoon but he’s staying at his sisters old house and it currently flogging PPE on Instagram. I think Daddy funds his fast cars and lavish holidays.
Yes, he’s only got money because his Dad gives it to him. He’s not got much in his actual name. He just likes to portray himself as a successful businessman.

And there’s no social distancing going in which is even more worrying with Shelby being pregnant.

Last edited:
Jess Wright is the biggest towie desperado 😂 I used to quite like her in the early seasons but she's just not grown as a person at all, and is so vanilla. I don't know how anyone can call themselves a fan... What's to like?!

Reactions: 9
Yes, he’s only got money because his Dad gives it to him. He’s not got much in his actual name. He just likes to portray himself as a successful businessman.

And there’s no social distancing going in which is even more worrying with Shelby being pregnant.
From the looks of it they have her family from Plymouth staying with them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
From the looks of it they have her family from Plymouth staying with them 🤦🏼‍♀️
Do they? Sam and Shelby are in Billi and Andy’s old house, so wonder if they’ve bought it or renting it from them. They seemed to have a lot of people at the gender reveal.

Reactions: 1
Do they? Sam and Shelby are in Billi and Andy’s old house, so wonder if they’ve bought it or renting it from them. They seemed to have a lot of people at the gender reveal.
A lot and she was deleting comments from people asking why she wasn’t social distancing / having people over when we’re on lockdown.

A lot and she was deleting comments from people asking why she wasn’t social distancing / having people over when we’re on lockdown.
Both Shelby and Sam have now limited comments on their Insta accounts, so basically only the sickly sweet comments get through! 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Oh god, did anyone see the pic on Sam Mucklow's grid of he and Shelby lying on Billi and Andy's old bed taking selfies in the ceiling mirror :sick: it's too weird.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah if you look on her mums account there is a drone video of them in the garden. Also Shelby’s mum did the balloon display for the gender reveal.

Oh god, did anyone see the pic on Sam Mucklow's grid of he and Shelby lying on Billi and Andy's old bed taking selfies in the ceiling mirror :sick: it's too weird.
It’s so weird isn’t it! Daddy probably bought them the house off Billy and Andy. They seem to have all Billy and Andy’s old furniture too.

• Haha
Yea I noticed they had their old furniture as well, which is why I thought maybe they were renting it off them. Some friends they invited to the reveal took photos of themselves posing outside the house which made it even more obvious it was the one Billi had lived in.

Yea I noticed they had their old furniture as well, which is why I thought maybe they were renting it off them. Some friends they invited to the reveal took photos of themselves posing outside the house which made it even more obvious it was the one Billi had lived in.
It’s still listed for sale, they might just be staying there till it’s been sold

Who in their right mind would buy that house? o_O I remember the tabloids publishing pics slagging off the decor, how embarrassing 🤣

But Billi and Andy seem to have a nice new house, with very classic and tasteful decor. Maybe they're trying to shed their chavvy image or maybe they hired a good interior designer, dunno.

Does he cheat on her? 🧐 I didn’t know that!