TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatching the first episode ..cringing at mark buying a Rolex and talking to the man in the shop like he’s a regular 😂😂 and the way he talks to arg ..what a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rewatching the first episode ..cringing at mark buying a Rolex and talking to the man in the shop like he’s a regular 😂😂 and the way he talks to arg ..what a twit!!
Ohhh where have you watched that? I love the old episodes, they’re classics! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Shelby fell out with Clelia and co because apparently she was proper sly, shagging guys who had gf’s, Clelia’s bf was cheating on her and Shelby knew but never told Clelia who was her “best friend “ etc. Diags ex Fran wrote about it on twitter at the time as it was never properly discussed on TOWIE. Sam is minted (through his dad) so I’d say Shelby definitely planned that
Ah I always wondered why shelby and coeliac fell out, thanks for clarifying that. It makes sense why clelia was so hurt then. It annoyed me that the show never really explained what the beef was apart from the two girls arguing about 'being there' for each other .

Reactions: 5
So Gemma Collins has a new man apparently, an Essex business owner. Will she ever really be finished with Arg though?! I’m not a fan of her GC persona (though it is entertaining to watch!) but I really do hope for her that she actually finds someone to settle down with, I think she desperately wants a baby/family life deep down.

Reactions: 2
So Gemma Collins has a new man apparently, an Essex business owner. Will she ever really be finished with Arg though?! I’m not a fan of her GC persona (though it is entertaining to watch!) but I really do hope for her that she actually finds someone to settle down with, I think she desperately wants a baby/family life deep down.
No but I wish she would. All he wants is drugs

No but I wish she would. All he wants is drugs
He is the ultimate man-child isn’t he, in his 30s now but will never ever grow up and mature. He should be used in stories to kids about avoiding f*ing up your life with drugs!

Reactions: 5
It’s odd Lydia hasn’t referenced the father of her daughter at all? Or the split

Reactions: 3
I wonder what on earth prompted Yaz to get back with Lockie? He seems like a giggle to have as a mate but an unadulterated nightmare to be in a relationship with.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what on earth prompted Yaz to get back with Lockie? He seems like a giggle to have as a mate but an unadulterated nightmare to be in a relationship with.
They’ll probably break up again during the new season as per 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think she has made a dodgy decision trying to “keep” Sam. He will still keep cheating and treating her like crap if she does anything he doesn’t like. And he doesn’t want her having friends other than ones approved by him - mostly his Sisters! And it comes across on Instagram as though he and Shelby are in lockdown at his parents house? I thought he supposedly had some money of his own?
How do you know he cheats on her ?

I'd say probably for the show tbh, they were probably told that they couldnt be in the show unless they were a couple. I remember Amber Turner got axed once she had split up with Dan and then when they got back together she came back.
I think they also tried to do a fake drama with Tommy and Georgia before but they were clearly having none of it. I'd like to ask a question, do you think Tommy has been loyal to Georgia?

Reactions: 2
All the younger new ones they’ve brought in are SO dull and desperate. They’re so pointless I don’t even know their names but the young lad who is a wannabe Harry is UNBEARABLE

Reactions: 11