TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck have I missed?? Why is Chloe Simms so bleeping mental about Pete not texting her???

Reactions: 8
Chloe & Pete have defo shagged and she’s got the hump cos he doesn’t want more that’s the duck off argument happened in jan

Reactions: 16
She tried so very hard to cry when she was fake sobbing. Unfortunately didn’t manage to squeeze out one tear drop. I thought she was going to make herself have a stroke with all that straining she was doing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chloe sims is terribly hard work. No bloke could deal with that I think. Surely she must realise this?!

Reactions: 5
I'm so confused, just finished watching the latest episode. I dont get why chloe and pete are arguing? Has something gone on between them?

Reactions: 3
Yup they've deffo shagged and she's probably getting possessive
My god I saw a pic of her face on the other thread and the filler is so awful! Why do they go so far with the procedures

Reactions: 7
I don’t want this to come across in the wrong way cos all for women of all sizes but I’m so baffled at Frans reappearance on the show. She has put on weight let’s call a spade a spade. Previously she seemed to keep herself to herself and away from the public eye - her and diags previously seemed happy but v firey.
I just can’t get my head around why she’s chosen to come back and years after their break up too. I would get it more if the transformation was the other way around - if she used to be larger then had a glow up and wanted to show it off but I’m genuinely baffled at why she’s randomly back and what she’s wanting to achieve from putting herself in the public eye again it just seems odd....
the awkward and non reaction in that first scene with Dan amber and diags says it all too. Honestly bizarre.

Reactions: 13
I don’t want this to come across in the wrong way cos all for women of all sizes but I’m so baffled at Frans reappearance on the show. She has put on weight let’s call a spade a spade. Previously she seemed to keep herself to herself and away from the public eye - her and diags previously seemed happy but v firey.
I just can’t get my head around why she’s chosen to come back and years after their break up too. I would get it more if the transformation was the other way around - if she used to be larger then had a glow up and wanted to show it off but I’m genuinely baffled at why she’s randomly back and what she’s wanting to achieve from putting herself in the public eye again it just seems odd....
the awkward and non reaction in that first scene with Dan amber and diags says it all too. Honestly bizarre.
Shes obviously got real balls to do it.

I absolutely no way 💯 wouldn’t of done it in her position - so fair play to her.

The reason... I’m assuming she needs the money and exposure off the back of the show.

Reactions: 4
I felt really sorry for Fran. None of them spoke to her properly and it was so awkward. I don’t think she’s actually put on as much weight as that dress made it look either, it looked like it was just a bit small on her - you’d have thought one of her friends might have suggested she wear something different??

Reactions: 8
I think she’s back because of the 10 years thing - they’re introducing all sorts of people who used to be in it - Charlie Sims was back, Mario will have an appearance...

Fran was never my fave but I felt bad for her. The weight gain isn’t that bad but women need to start wearing clothes that ACTUALLY fit. She says she’s now a size 12 - absolutely fine - perhaps in the ahop you bought that dress in you’re actually a 14 though. It was mad tight around the cups and thighs, she almost showed her areola at one point.

The attention is like a drug for them I think.
Don’t think she’s over Diags at all. Watch “eating with my ex” on iPlayer..... the only boyfriend she’s had since could’ve been Diags twin. That said I liked them together. He did seem to love her. But she was murderously hard work.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s been on TOWIE too long now. Her daughter is 15 and Chloe is having the sort of dramas that she’s probably having with her teenage friends! I find her a bit embarrassing
She must feel ridiculous being on the show considering Chloe B and Joey are about 4/5 years older than her daughter

Reactions: 10
So it’s all come out now that Chloe and Pete were in fact sleeping with each other. She clearly wanted more and he didn’t. Just makes you think Megan was right all along about their friendship! Is there any of the guys Chloe hasn’t been with other than diags jeeze! Also thought amber came across quite bitchy to Fran, you could tell Fran felt so awkward, she had a red rash all over her skin and Amber could have been a little friendlier girl to girl

Reactions: 14
Anyone watched tonight's episode? Two years! Do you think the rest of the cast knew?!
I know, I couldn’t believe it was TWO WHOLE YEARS. I definitely think the rest of the cast knew. Bikes, the pair of them. Chloe really does need to grow up, meet someone her own age and stop crying

Reactions: 11
I do feel sorry for Chloe to a degree. Her mum walked out on her as a child so she must suffer with some deep rooted abandonment and rejection issues. It's also sad how desperate she is to be loved but spreading your legs at the earliest convenience to a fella she likes isn't going to make them fall in love with her

I am currently re-watching all the old series and am now on Series 20 when Megan and Pete split and Chloe is sticking her oar in and gaslighting Megan as she thinks something is going on between them..........
I am ashamed to say I am intermittently shouting at the scream "Go on Megs, you are on the money" and " Two Faced Hag/slutty slut slut" (as Gatsby is heartbroken in the corner as she (filler face) fucked and chucked him)

Also, I think I am alone in this, but I CANNOT STAND Tommy and Georgia, always have detested them and always will; sanctimonious, obnoxious, hypocritical and so on. Urgh.

Reactions: 12