TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am currently re-watching all the old series and am now on Series 20 when Megan and Pete split and Chloe is sticking her oar in and gaslighting Megan as she thinks something is going on between them..........
I am ashamed to say I am intermittently shouting at the scream "Go on Megs, you are on the money" and " Two Faced Hag/slutty slut slut" (as Gatsby is heartbroken in the corner as she (filler face) fucked and chucked him)

Also, I think I am alone in this, but I CANNOT STAND Tommy and Georgia, always have detested them and always will; sanctimonious, obnoxious, hypocritical and so on. Urgh.
100% agree on Tommy and Georgia and I don’t think in real life Tommy is a particularly nice person with things I’ve read on here about how he treats people business wise. I can’t remember the full story but someone here commented about him on here about how he treated an old man badly.

Reactions: 15
What is the story with Chloe Sims and Pete? I just dont get what she is getting so upset over??

Ok so I've just taken the time to quickly read back through some of this thread...so they were sleeping together??? And she slept with Gatsby?? And Dan??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I watched Towie on Sunday.. What have they all done to their lips? They look painful.

Reactions: 3
She looks like she’s had more clap then the NHS on a Thursday
She is the 2020 version of lauren pope

Shelby Tribble is pregnant with Sam Mucklow’s child. They haven’t been together long so I’m surprised.
Yes but sams family are millionaires anyway so if your gonna have a kid with anyone then have it with him. Set for life

It looks like they are staying at Billi and Andy’s old house. He goes on like he’s some minted property tycoon but he’s staying at his sisters old house and it currently flogging PPE on Instagram. I think Daddy funds his fast cars and lavish holidays.
He is at their old house. They moved recently into rod Stewart’s old place

Last edited:
I'm dying for Sundays episode!!!! Last night I watched The Towie Years on ITVBe. It was 2010 and 2011 and it was class!!! Makes me want to watch them all from the beginning. Lauren (mark's ex) was a stunner back in the day. The engagement!!! I had forgotten😂😂 And Lydia's first appearance, I hardly recognised her, so funny!!!

Reactions: 3
I'm dying for Sundays episode!!!! Last night I watched The Towie Years on ITVBe. It was 2010 and 2011 and it was class!!! Makes me want to watch them all from the beginning. Lauren (mark's ex) was a stunner back in the day. The engagement!!! I had forgotten😂😂 And Lydia's first appearance, I hardly recognised her, so funny!!!
The whole show from the beginning is available on Britbox. I watched it while in lockdown 🤞

Reactions: 1
Watching the old series on demand:

I actually quite like Jess. she could be quite funny/witty at times (i know this is prob an unpopular opinion lol)

Lucy is annoying

I feel sorry for Lauren as she embarrassed herself quite a lot. She doesn't seemed to have changed much either since then

I also feel sorry for Joey as he seemed pressured by the producers regarding his relationship with Sam

Who misses the old TOWIE? I just started the rewatch it, it is so funny 😂

The 'acting' on it is cringe worthy.

What the hell ever happened to LOLA - Jess Wights band?!
That band was tragic! Basically the bullied the curvier girl out - I googled it a while ago replaced her with Megan McKenna then didn't do much after that!

Reactions: 1
Cannot stand Chloe Sims, she was ok when she first joined the show as were most of them then a bit of fame has turned some of them into smug witches, I swear Chloe Sims has a set of balls between her legs, defo looking like a Thai lady boy....'me love you long time.' 😂
This 👆👆👆 couldn't put it better myself!