Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I know two people who have had gastric bands and cosmetic surgery such as this. Turns out that if you have it private, you have to fund your own body image therapy and counselling afterwards. Is this something that Jack has skipped?

Oh look he hasn’t had any attention in a few days .... so he’s posted an attention seeking story. What a twit. His family follow him, they need to take his phone off him

Reactions: 1
Where are his parents in all of this?! His family are big body builders, his father and brother award winning and champions in the field! I feel Jack felt left behind and instead ate what they were eating as it is 1000's of calories a day and didn't exercise, he got to as fat as he was and he didn't fit in. If he was really feeling that way and had made a serious attempt at ending his own life surely his Mother would have taken his phone away and had him dealt with and got him the help he needs. He is nothing short of an attention seeking prick who needs to grow up and act 22 instead of saying "well im 22". He is an adult, he needs to act like one!
My family would have probably disowned me after slapping me silly for accepting all that money from gofundme for surgery.

My family would have probably disowned me after slapping me silly for accepting all that money from gofundme for surgery.
It's really cringe worthy behaviour. Especially when he's not even attempted to fund any of it himself.

Still kicking about in his ugly *3 litre* BMW, chavvy branded clothes etc thinking he's some sort of bargain basement sleb.

Not a sniff of an attempt to save for the surgery, just thinks it's his right to have it on the NHS coz he lost weight so now he's owed something from the public.

Hold on cancer patients, no chemo this week coz a lard arse decided to get his act together a few years ago and is now having a tantrum coz he has saggy skin!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s put... Love, forgive and appreciate in his bio 🤔
I bet he's not forgiven all of the people who legitimately questioned him about the fund that he then went on to block. It works two ways you imbecile, practice what you preach!

Reactions: 4
It's really cringe worthy behaviour. Especially when he's not even attempted to fund any of it himself.

Still kicking about in his ugly *3 litre* BMW, chavvy branded clothes etc thinking he's some sort of bargain basement sleb.

Not a sniff of an attempt to save for the surgery, just thinks it's his right to have it on the NHS coz he lost weight so now he's owed something from the public.

Hold on cancer patients, no chemo this week coz a lard arse decided to get his act together a few years ago and is now having a tantrum coz he has saggy skin!!

👌👌👌👌 THIS!!!! and also shame on those idiots criticising the NHS for not funding the surgery.. How dare they save the lives of patients over his cosmetic surgery

Reactions: 10
👌👌👌👌 THIS!!!! and also shame on those idiots criticising the NHS for not funding the surgery.. How dare they save the lives of patients over his cosmetic surgery
It just shows you the mentality of his followers
and their immaturity they just can’t see him for what he is
an immature twit, that’s lost weight ( fair play to him ) for that...
but ultimately he’s spent the last few months living the high life
spending his go fund me cash on other things not remotely connected
to his cosmetic surgery... and now when questions are being raised
he’s avoiding and playing the mental health card

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It just shows you the mentality of his followers
and their immaturity they just can’t see him for what he is
an immature twit, that’s lost weight ( fair play to him ) for that...
but ultimately he’s spent the last few months living the high life
spending his go fund me cash on other things not remotely connected
to his cosmetic surgery... and now when questions are being raised
he’s avoiding and playing the mental health card
I believe a while back that somebody was going to contact one of the journalists who write about him re what had happened to the rest of the donations after the surgery as he said he would be donating it to charity? Anyone know if this happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I believe a while back that somebody was going to contact one of the journalists who write about him re what had happened to the rest of the donations after the surgery as he said he would be donating it to charity? Anyone know if this happened?
No idea but would love to know!

So he got drunk, fought with someone and couldnt cope, so tried to kill himself.

Im guessing it was drunk overreactions and threats of ending it, so now he has all the sympathy he wants.
Why would you go out getting drunk so soon after your ‘life changing surgery’?? He’s an idiot

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t believe he was at the chippy, and then drinking, so soon after his surgery. Straight away just treating his body terribly. He has never changed his habits and never will. He will end up obese again for sure. Perhaps if he’d had to save for a long time, or taken out a loan for his surgery, he would be more respectful of his body and more mindful of hard work

Reactions: 9
This child needs to grow up and get a reality check. It’s a joke that these morons use the MH card......makes a mockery of what genuine sufferers go through

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.