Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably , asking for nearly 40 grand for a tummy tuck ?!? Dusnt make sense if he had attempted suicide he would be in hopistal being accessed by the mental health team , but got time to tell the whole of insgram about it but not really going in to why ? Has he suddenly developed anconsceince about the whole money situation or is it in fact a ploy to stop all the questions for a while .... giving him time to come up with a reason excuse and to justify where the money is
Re MH teams, you'd be lucky to be kept in and assessed in some trusts. Ive seen loved ones go through it, from threats, active threats/attempts and near death experiences and the responses have been anything from laughing (genuinely. A doctor laughed) to coaching you to give the right answers to be discharged. Its a shambles.

Reactions: 2
Re MH teams, you'd be lucky to be kept in and assessed in some trusts. Ive seen loved ones go through it, from threats, active threats/attempts and near death experiences and the responses have been anything from laughing (genuinely. A doctor laughed) to coaching you to give the right answers to be discharged. Its a shambles.
he Had it done private that’s why he paid for it , surely he must of done his research , but no way on earth did his surgery cost the amount of money that was funded ,

Reactions: 1
he Had it done private that’s why he paid for it , surely he must of done his research , but no way on earth did his surgery cost the amount of money that was funded ,
I meant in regards to his suicide attempt.

No, he has since said he is planning a second surgery. People were under the impression it was one overall surgery so they feel misled.

No, he has since said he is planning a second surgery. People were under the impression it was one overall surgery so they feel misled.
The money issue is so easy to clarify all he had to do is say X amount was raised from the gofundme page and X from the second fund raising page (there were 2 in operation and one still collected donations in January way after the target was reached), costs so far are XYZ leaving £ available and once the second surgery is discussed and monies paid I can give a further update. Should take less than 10mins and the matter is cleared up with no speculation, nobody feels ripped off and all is well. Instead he chose not to and now leaves himself open to suspicion and rumour which if you are having mental health issues is really not going to help.

Reactions: 7
Aww, poor little Jacky Wacky.

I hope, but I doubt it, that he feels ashamed of himself. He makes an absolute bleeping mockery of people that battle real mental health problems every day of their lives. It's funny, there was not a sniff, not a bleeping jiffy of any suicide thoughts before he was asked to provide proof of the expenditure from his ill gotten gains.

He probably couldn't sniff his moms knickers, hence the fake as duck suicide attempt....

if you read this towers, considering you blocked me on instagram, donate the leftover money to a mental health charity you absolute bleeping goon.

Reactions: 9
I don't think he said someone had done something to hurt him, I thought he said he had done something to hurt somebody else? Either way, he has been mentally unstable for a very long time. A teenage boy doesn't get to the weight he did with a mentally sound mind. I am sure this money is funding his time off work too which I believe he should be funding himself. I hope he gets all the help he needs as he clearly needs it!

No people have been misled, even two separate ops don't come to 40k. Add to the fact he continued to take money from people long after he reached his target weight and he only stopped when he got a ton of verbal abuse. During that time he also quit a full time job. He promised to keep people in the loop from day one and he hasn't, he's ignored and even blocked people for asking reasonable valid questions. He won't come up with any current facts and figures on how the fund balance currently stands. He could stop all of the speculation just by supplying a few simple details but he can't. It is painfully obvious he has abused some of that money, there's no two ways about it

No people have been misled, even two separate ops don't come to 40k. Add to the fact he continued to take money from people long after he reached his target weight and he only stopped when he got a ton of verbal abuse. During that time he also quit a full time job. He promised to keep people in the loop from day one and he hasn't, he's ignored and even blocked people for asking reasonable valid questions. He won't come up with any current facts and figures on how the fund balance currently stands. He could stop all of the speculation just by supplying a few simple details but he can't. It is painfully obvious he has abused some of that money, there's no two ways about it
Oh I dont doubt it for a second.

The money issue is so easy to clarify all he had to do is say X amount was raised from the gofundme page and X from the second fund raising page (there were 2 in operation and one still collected donations in January way after the target was reached), costs so far are XYZ leaving £ available and once the second surgery is discussed and monies paid I can give a further update. Should take less than 10mins and the matter is cleared up with no speculation, nobody feels ripped off and all is well. Instead he chose not to and now leaves himself open to suspicion and rumour which if you are having mental health issues is really not going to help.
Omg he had two funding pages ? Wow why on earth did he have two

He will come back in a few months everything will be died down and have a big story to tell , how he’s let people down etc etc sympathy vote all the time , it’s worked before and it will work again he’s clever he knows how to pull peoples heart strings , he had manipulated people in to believing he needed x amount of money for surgery without even providing a itemised bill of the surgery , which he would of known about and he certainly knows what surgery cost if he’s asking for money , also to even ask people to donate for Surgery without even giving anything back , he could of raised the money himself through sponsoring , he has never implied once that he was having numerous surgery’s , he’s led people up the garden path and people have been sucked in by it all and now he’s got in to deep and dusnt know a way out , he can post pictures of his surgery afterwards and what he’s eating but he can’t do a quick post about the money situation , even tho he ‘promised’ he would ,also I’ve seen a lot of people on insgram who’ve had surgery privately and have promoted the places even if they havnt been paid for it , he hasn’t done that , even tho he tends to always promote other things , I just find it all a bit odd

Last edited:
Omg he had two funding pages ? Wow why on earth did he have two

He will come back in a few months everything will be died down and have a big story to tell , how he’s let people down etc etc sympathy vote all the time , it’s worked before and it will work again he’s clever he knows how to pull peoples heart strings , he had manipulated people in to believing he needed x amount of money for surgery without even providing a itemised bill of the surgery , which he would of known about and he certainly knows what surgery cost if he’s asking for money , also to even ask people to donate for Surgery without even giving anything back , he could of raised the money himself through sponsoring , he has never implied once that he was having numerous surgery’s , he’s led people up the garden path and people have been sucked in by it all and now he’s got in to deep and dusnt know a way out , he can post pictures of his surgery afterwards and what he’s eating but he can’t do a quick post about the money situation , even tho he ‘promised’ he would ,also I’ve seen a lot of people on insgram who’ve had surgery privately and have promoted the places even if they havnt been paid for it , he hasn’t done that , even tho he tends to always promote other things , I just find it all a bit odd
I believe he always did plan to fade in to oblivion once he'd had his surgery and I never believed the charity donation would happen. Many people said watch him post less and less once he's had surgery before he vanishes completely. The idiot should have gone to acting school because nobody is falling for his poor distraction attempts regarding his handling of the donation fund.

If you are reading this JT you are a filthy, lying cheating scumbag and hopefully karma will pay you a visit sooner rather than later.

Karma is already creeping up on him ... the surgery results aren’t good. My grandma used to always say “No good comes from ill gotten gains”.

Reactions: 4
Oh he has updated us on a post, nice of him to keep his followers updated at the lowest point of his life. Attention seeker 🤐

58931FF3-9BB9-4473-9AD6-32A4C0BCA9A3.jpeg

Suddenly these two are his best pals again .... so has Jack actually posted how much the surgery was, how much his next surgery is ( which I don’t believe anyone thought they werw funding two!) and what monies has gone to charity? I read a bit back on here there was a second fund raising page? Has anyone got the link?

calling it now... he will claim he spent some of the money on therapy.
😡😡😡😡😡

Of course he feels depressed someone who let themselves get like he did clearly has some deep deep issues, no amount of dieting or surgery will solve the actual problem!!

IMG_1342.PNG IMG_1343.PNG IMG_1345.PNG IMG_1346.PNG IMG_1347.PNG IMG_1348.PNG

it was only a very small amount collected in this second one but you can see from the dates the monies were accepted afte he had the target reached in December

Absolutely disgusting ....he makes my tit itch 😡😡😡😡

It was only closed after someone pointed it out to him that it still had money being paid and there was concerns maybe it was a fake page or if it was his he might want to offer a refund to those people.

This whole money issue has completely got out of hand one post of clarification and the issue is gone. If he is struggling with his mental health then clearing this up will be a huge weight lifted and he can focus on getting himself in a better position mentally. If its too much and he cant face it then im sure his parents would be more than happy to go through the numbers and give them to him. Afterall since stepping away from social media on Tuesday to take some time out we have had insta stories, a couple of posts and a couple of facebook posts so he is clearly able to post about the fundraising.

Reactions: 4
I have noticed everyones running to comment on his post. Ones that havent been around like Harry and Izzie.
Also noticed that Stumpz is nowhere to be seen on Jacks insta. He's normally one to comment and like his post

I have noticed everyones running to comment on his post. Ones that havent been around like Harry and Izzie.
Also noticed that Stumpz is nowhere to be seen on Jacks insta. He's normally one to comment and like his post
Stumpz posted earlier in the week that he wouldn't be able to get on social media much. I think it is due to a combination of a job he is doing and lack of internet and phone signal where he is staying so I wouldn't read too much in to that at this stage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.