Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, poor little Jacky Wacky.

I hope, but I doubt it, that he feels ashamed of himself. He makes an absolute bleeping mockery of people that battle real mental health problems every day of their lives. It's funny, there was not a sniff, not a bleeping jiffy of any suicide thoughts before he was asked to provide proof of the expenditure from his ill gotten gains.

He probably couldn't sniff his moms knickers, hence the fake as duck suicide attempt....

if you read this towers, considering you blocked me on instagram, donate the leftover money to a mental health charity you absolute bleeping goon.
Yassssssss! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

How much has been raised all altogether? I don’t get why these people gave him a single penny. People lose weight everyday and either live with the skin as they rather that than the obesity or pay for the removal out of their own pockets through saving or loan! He’s a greedy little cretin! So undeserving.

Reactions: 5
Stumpz posted earlier in the week that he wouldn't be able to get on social media much. I think it is due to a combination of a job he is doing and lack of internet and phone signal where he is staying so I wouldn't read too much in to that at this stage
Yeah that's true. Just thought as he's posted stories ect recently.
Infact, Stumpz isn't even following Jack on Instagram anymore

Reactions: 1
No, I’m from Teesside and now live in County Durham x

Because people rarely deal with the issues they have that got them to that size in the first place. They expect weight loss to be a magical cure for their lives and it just isn’t.
I’m from County Durham too 😁😁

Yeah that's true. Just thought as he's posted stories ect recently.
Infact, Stumpz isn't even following Jack on Instagram anymore
Ooooh the plot thickens, he was only in London with stumpz and his brother just over a week or so ago so I wonder if it is connected to JTs meltdown

Reactions: 3
Ooooooo the plot thickens
I said a few pages back I wouldn’t be surprised if they had fallen out. Poor old towers is probably well Jel that his mate has got a brand new Range Rover, paid for through hard work whilst he has to come to terms with his botched surgery job which he was too fat to have anyway!

Also noticed that stumpz seems a bit down in the dumps that he has put weight on - guess that crate of monster and mounds of haribo and tit they eat together when ‘making memories’ has not done him any favors. Alright for his mate who had 7lbs lopped off paid for by others money, but not so okay if you don’t!

Reactions: 5
I said a few pages back I wouldn’t be surprised if they had fallen out. Poor old towers is probably well Jel that his mate has got a brand new Range Rover, paid for through hard work whilst he has to come to terms with his botched surgery job which he was too fat to have anyway!

Also noticed that stumpz seems a bit down in the dumps that he has put weight on - guess that crate of monster and mounds of haribo and tit they eat together when ‘making memories’ has not done him any favors. Alright for his mate who had 7lbs lopped off paid for by others money, but not so okay if you don’t!
Just had a look and Stumpz is still following both of Jack's insta accounts. Maybe he just wants to stay out of JTs amateur dramatics especially if he's down in the dumps himself, after all he knows Jack better than any of us.

He genuinely disgusts me. More so than any of the others. Just had a look at his Facebook and has reposted a picture of a girl who was having fun poked at her in a meme next to a funeral order of service with a caption about thinking about the impact of your words.

I am so mad to think that this guy was loving the limelight and adoration when his ‘fans’ were blowing smoke up his arse all day when he was trying to be a slimming world ambassador and scamming money out of people through flogging his over price (and poorly declared paid for ads) and scamming people into contributing 10’s of thousands into a fraudulent go fund me that has funded botched surgery and a life of luxury since he hit the jackpot. Even then his comments were carefully curated to make sure anything negative was deleted and blocked (after his fan girls set upon anyone who dared question him).

However, now, Mr Nice guy won’t field any questions about where all the money has gone (potentially 30k here we are talking about), is avoiding any discussion by playing the mental health card and is generally playing the victim. Didn’t care so much about the effect of people’s words when you were watching anyone who didn’t agree with you getting torn to shreds or saying disgusting, degrading things about women.

Jack, if you are reading this and I am sure you are, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach is guilt.... guilt because you know what you have done is dishonest and pretty bleeping bad. Some people will go mad when you come clean, others might understand and forgive. Ultimately after the dust settled though you will feel better about it and I am sure you can draw a line under it and move on. Honesty is the best policy though and continuing to lie and cheat will just make the situation worse. There are people genuinely struggling and not because of their own doing.... people who have genuinely lost relatives, have sick children, care for others full time, have serious mental health issues. Feeling a bit low because your lies and tit behavior has caught up with you is not the same. Woman up (everyone knows we are the stronger sex!) deal with the consequences and own it. People would then at least have a modicum of respect. I promise you though, until addressed, this won’t go away.... people donated their money in good faith and you have made an absolute mockery of them because you couldn’t stop sharing the designer clothes, champagne fueled nights out and boozy holidays.

Reactions: 12
He genuinely disgusts me. More so than any of the others. Just had a look at his Facebook and has reposted a picture of a girl who was having fun poked at her in a meme next to a funeral order of service with a caption about thinking about the impact of your words.

I am so mad to think that this guy was loving the limelight and adoration when his ‘fans’ were blowing smoke up his arse all day when he was trying to be a slimming world ambassador and scamming money out of people through flogging his over price (and poorly declared paid for ads) and scamming people into contributing 10’s of thousands into a fraudulent go fund me that has funded botched surgery and a life of luxury since he hit the jackpot. Even then his comments were carefully curated to make sure anything negative was deleted and blocked (after his fan girls set upon anyone who dared question him).

However, now, Mr Nice guy won’t field any questions about where all the money has gone (potentially 30k here we are talking about), is avoiding any discussion by playing the mental health card and is generally playing the victim. Didn’t care so much about the effect of people’s words when you were watching anyone who didn’t agree with you getting torn to shreds or saying disgusting, degrading things about women.

Jack, if you are reading this and I am sure you are, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach is guilt.... guilt because you know what you have done is dishonest and pretty bleeping bad. Some people will go mad when you come clean, others might understand and forgive. Ultimately after the dust settled though you will feel better about it and I am sure you can draw a line under it and move on. Honesty is the best policy though and continuing to lie and cheat will just make the situation worse. There are people genuinely struggling and not because of their own doing.... people who have genuinely lost relatives, have sick children, care for others full time, have serious mental health issues. Feeling a bit low because your lies and tit behavior has caught up with you is not the same. Woman up (everyone knows we are the stronger sex!) deal with the consequences and own it. People would then at least have a modicum of respect. I promise you though, until addressed, this won’t go away.... people donated their money in good faith and you have made an absolute mockery of them because you couldn’t stop sharing the designer clothes, champagne fueled nights out and boozy holidays.
What’s his Facebook page as I can’t find it? X

What’s his Facebook page as I can’t find it? X
Jack Albert towers

Is public as seemingly the insta adoration isn’t enough for him. Complaining the other day that nobody is there for him on his darkest hour, yet nearly 400 likes on Facebook posts - mainly seemingly from deluded people who have never met him!

Thought I'd post it here. Was actually someone else that sent me these but thought I'd post
It shows them as both still following each other when I go to their pages and look at mutual friends. They also both show up in each other's followers list when I start typing the name in fact stumps is following both of Jack's accounts?

It shows them as both still following each other when I go to their pages and look at mutual friends. They also both show up in each other's followers list when I start typing the name in fact stumps is following both of Jack's accounts?
Strange 🤔

Thought I'd post it here. Was actually someone else that sent me these but thought I'd post
They are still following each other, you have to type Stumpzkid in completely for it to show as one of Jack’s followers for some reason

On his Facebook page just under a month ago how happy in life the happiest he’s been and then fast forward 4 weeks he’s suicidal ..... sorry but if people where to know he had suicidal thoughts before donating am sure they wouldn’t of donated and you just don’t get up onenmorning and feel suicidal take it from someone who works with people day in day out , everyday is a struggle he’s either a a very good actor or a billy bull shi***** , there’s no way on earth someone can wake up one day out the blue and feel suicidal , I honestly ... he is pulling the wool over people and people are believing it also saying he’s getting help , we’ll let me tell you now if he’s not paying for it it will take weeks if not monthes for him to be accessed , therapists councillors etc even medication , he really is making a mockery of it all

Reactions: 6
On his Facebook page just under a month ago how happy in life the happiest he’s been and then fast forward 4 weeks he’s suicidal ..... sorry but if people where to know he had suicidal thoughts before donating am sure they wouldn’t of donated and you just don’t get up onenmorning and feel suicidal take it from someone who works with people day in day out , everyday is a struggle he’s either a a very good actor or a billy bull shi***** , there’s no way on earth someone can wake up one day out the blue and feel suicidal , I honestly ... he is pulling the wool over people and people are believing it also saying he’s getting help , we’ll let me tell you now if he’s not paying for it it will take weeks if not monthes for him to be accessed , therapists councillors etc even medication , he really is making a mockery of it all
Brilliant point - access to NHS MH services is not immediate or guaranteed.

Reactions: 2

This amen to that 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.