Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following him and harry because in all honesty they were just so full of :poop: so I haven't seen the posts, I did notice harry comment on it even though he hasn't for months. Also he never sees lizzie anymore, what is up with that 🤷‍♀️ when I first started sw he was my favourite instagramer then he believed his own hype too much. He needs to step away from IG for good!

Reactions: 4
I have missed all this stuff about his just giving page. What happened please
Basically he originally tried getting his skin removal on NHS, but was rejected. Then he went on about how he didn't want to fundraise originally but I think someone else set up the page for him or he decided to do it? I think he got about 40/50k or something around that mark - it was over the initial target I think and probably way more than what he needed, and all of the news outlets were reporting on him then. He also received a massive donation from somewhere which was 'anonymous', but people speculated it may have been from some TV network that were going to do some documentary on him or something? He received backlash for the fundraising and basically said he'd donate whats 'left over' after the surgery to charity, but has yet to show receipts of how much he's spent and whether or not he's donated any.

Reactions: 3
It's really cringe worthy behaviour. Especially when he's not even attempted to fund any of it himself.

Still kicking about in his ugly *3 litre* BMW, chavvy branded clothes etc thinking he's some sort of bargain basement sleb.

Not a sniff of an attempt to save for the surgery, just thinks it's his right to have it on the NHS coz he lost weight so now he's owed something from the public.

Hold on cancer patients, no chemo this week coz a lard arse decided to get his act together a few years ago and is now having a tantrum coz he has saggy skin!!
Selfish bastard when theres little childr but because hes been such a greedy pig, people have been frauded into feeling sorry for him and giving him money when
Why would you go out getting drunk so soon after your ‘life changing surgery’?? He’s an idiot
Who remembers the Lisa Riley documentary? She had the same operation but she ended up doing too much at the gym after her operation and I think that made her ill, thats the same with him I guess but getting drunk and after having all that skin removed, you wouldnt dare touch anything junk food or alcohol, correct me if I am wrong?

It's really cringe worthy behaviour. Especially when he's not even attempted to fund any of it himself.

Still kicking about in his ugly *3 litre* BMW, chavvy branded clothes etc thinking he's some sort of bargain basement sleb.

Not a sniff of an attempt to save for the surgery, just thinks it's his right to have it on the NHS coz he lost weight so now he's owed something from the public.

Hold on cancer patients, no chemo this week coz a lard arse decided to get his act together a few years ago and is now having a tantrum coz he has saggy skin!!
Sorry the other comment of mine wasnt even completed and I wasnt going to post it but what I was trying to say is that when theres children needing life saving operation, they should be put first instead of some greedy pig who just wanted skin removal

Reactions: 2
Selfish bastard when theres little childr but because hes been such a greedy pig, people have been frauded into feeling sorry for him and giving him money when

Who remembers the Lisa Riley documentary? She had the same operation but she ended up doing too much at the gym after her operation and I think that made her ill, thats the same with him I guess but getting drunk and after having all that skin removed, you wouldnt dare touch anything junk food or alcohol, correct me if I am wrong?

Sorry the other comment of mine wasnt even completed and I wasnt going to post it but what I was trying to say is that when theres children needing life saving operation, they should be put first instead of some greedy pig who just wanted skin removal
Only a complete twit would put themselves through that surgery and the ensuing pain to then continue to abuse their body with food/alcohol. He came in to the money too easily thanks to Joe Public and he has shown no real gratitude. I'm sure he'd be treating his body like a temple if he'd had to shell out thousand from his own pocket. Karma catches up with people like JT and Prickard eventually. I just hope I get to hear about.

Reactions: 7
Only a complete twit would put themselves through that surgery and the ensuing pain to then continue to abuse their body with food/alcohol. He came in to the money too easily thanks to Joe Public and he has shown no real gratitude. I'm sure he'd be treating his body like a temple if he'd had to shell out thousand from his own pocket. Karma catches up with people like JT and Prickard eventually. I just hope I get to hear about.
You couldn't have said that any better 👏

Problem with fings bein handed on a plate is it’s not appreciated

Someone pays off ur debt - it’s easy to get back into it as you’ve not worked hard. Same fing here

When JT kept declaring I am only 22 and look what I have already achieved (18st loss) so I'm entitled to enjoy good food whilst making memories I was stunned. Is he really that stupid, JT + Food = 32st plus.

Any normal person would have told it how it really is and said I'm only 22 and look what I have already done to my body thanks to my unhealthy obsession with food. He's a dangerously bad role model for overweight youngsters in particular when in fact he could have been a brilliant ambassador. He will regain much if not all of his weight again over the next two or three years because he still doesn't recognise he has problems with food and until he does he won't be able to begin mending them.

Reactions: 14
If I see anyone comment 'making memories' on Instagram again I think my head will explode or I'll claw my own eyes out. It's just an excuse to gorge on excessive amounts of food. The thing that irks me most about him and the rest of them is one minute they're preaching to everyone about smashing goals and reaching your potential and the next saying life is too short for a diet.

The reason why they have such a terrible relationship with food and why they all seem to yo yo on slimming world is that they are obsessed with eating, either controlling it or gorging to either reward/console/punish themselves or to 'make memories'. The only time people genuinely, healthily and sustainably lose weight is when they change their psychological relationship to food.

All the slimming worlders who actually achieve healthy and long term weight loss don't need to brag about getting smashed at the weekend or 'draw the line's 2/3/4 times a week or have to have a pudding every single night of the week. They all admit they have a problem with food and make a concerted effort for it not to control their lives anymore. The toxic ones need to get their arses off social media and sort their lives out.

Also, I got the attached from JT at the weekend after I commented '😂' on his latest photo about being away. Bit immature of me but I am so perplexed and horrified by this situation that I could literally only laugh.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If I see anyone comment 'making memories' on Instagram again I think my head will explode or I'll claw my own eyes out. It's just an excuse to gorge on excessive amounts of food. The thing that irks me most about him and the rest of them is one minute they're preaching to everyone about smashing goals and reaching your potential and the next saying life is too short for a diet.

The reason why they have such a terrible relationship with food and why they all seem to yo yo on slimming world is that they are obsessed with eating, either controlling it or gorging to either reward/console/punish themselves or to 'make memories'. The only time people genuinely, healthily and sustainably lose weight is when they change their psychological relationship to food.

All the slimming worlders who actually achieve healthy and long term weight loss don't need to brag about getting smashed at the weekend or 'draw the line's 2/3/4 times a week or have to have a pudding every single night of the week. They all admit they have a problem with food and make a concerted effort for it not to control their lives anymore. The toxic ones need to get their arses off social media and sort their lives out.

Also, I got the attached from JT at the weekend after I commented '😂' on his latest photo about being away. Bit immature of me but I am so perplexed and horrified by this situation that I could literally only laugh.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Did you get a response?

Reactions: 1

Brilliant 👏🏻 Go you for telling him some home truths.. are you blocked yet 😂

I didnt get a reply as I blocked him; I didn't want to run the risk of him setting his little minions on me or publicising my profile in any way. I know he hasn't done it yet but you can never be too sure.

Like everyone has said he is obviously being so defensive because he feels guilty and if the mental illness claims are true then I'd say again he's only suffering due to the guilt he feels.

I don't want to keep expending loads of energy even thinking about that waste man but im so angry about him using mental illness as an excuse. It completely undermines the suffering of all the people with real MH problems. Argh!

I think he’s gonna say he has been in the priory and has used some of the money for that

I would bet on it that he claims he’s using it for mental health support in a live in facility

Regardless of the situation.. people who donated (not me 😂) deserve to know what’s going on with the money

Reactions: 3
I think he’s gonna say he has been in the priory and has used some of the money for that

I would bet on it that he claims he’s using it for mental health support in a live in facility
That’s not what people donated the money for though. Obviously if he needs rehab etc I’m glad he’s getting it but that can’t be funded from his surgery money surely?

It’s speculation though as no one knows currently

That’s not what people donated the money for though. Obviously if he needs rehab etc I’m glad he’s getting it but that can’t be funded from his surgery money surely?

It’s speculation though as no one knows currently
it's all just a smoke screen to cover his own arse... what an absolutely vile human being he is. I abhor him. He has brought all this on himself, I hope his life is torture, but I doubt it.... he deserves absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.

Reactions: 1
Anyone whose lost a tit tons of weight and been left with loose skin would of been told to try and stabilise and maintain the weight for at least 2 yrs before attempting surgery because the percentage of regain is so height.

This ain't working out how he quite hoped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.