Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are his parents in all of this?! His family are big body builders, his father and brother award winning and champions in the field! I feel Jack felt left behind and instead ate what they were eating as it is 1000's of calories a day and didn't exercise, he got to as fat as he was and he didn't fit in.
Knowing this is baffling - often fat parents have fat kids and skinny parents have skinny kids. For your parents to be high level athletes and you to be, well, like he was - speaks to some pretty deep seated psychological issues with food. Either his mother plied him with food for some reason or he did it himself. Either way, as others have pointed out, this kid needs therapy a lot more than he needs skin removal surgery.

I have nothing but compassion for people who have developed bad mental relationships with food - but I have no sympathy at all for those that use it as a way to get money, to make other people feel guilty, to attention seek etc.

Get some therapy, lad!

Reactions: 7
Selfish bastard when theres little childr but because hes been such a greedy pig, people have been frauded into feeling sorry for him and giving him money when

Who remembers the Lisa Riley documentary? She had the same operation but she ended up doing too much at the gym after her operation and I think that made her ill, thats the same with him I guess but getting drunk and after having all that skin removed, you wouldnt dare touch anything junk food or alcohol, correct me if I am wrong?

Sorry the other comment of mine wasnt even completed and I wasn't going to post it but what I was trying to say is that when theres children needing life saving operation, they should be put first instead of some greedy pig who just wanted skin removal
I definitely wouldn't think you'd be allowed alcohol a few days after surgery. I looked online and sometimes they prescribe antibiotics, blood thinners and/or steroids. Plus the recommendation of over-the-counter pain meds or stronger ones if they can provide them. Alcohol would just cancel them out. Plus there's the risk of constipation from not being able to be that active and potential medication side effects, and junk food/alcohol would just make that worse.

Reactions: 1
I definitely wouldn't think you'd be allowed alcohol a few days after surgery. I looked online and sometimes they prescribe antibiotics, blood thinners and/or steroids. Plus the recommendation of over-the-counter pain meds or stronger ones if they can provide them. Alcohol would just cancel them out. Plus there's the risk of constipation from not being able to be that active and potential medication side effects, and junk food/alcohol would just make that worse.
I dont mean to sound very horrible or anything but if he was drinking alcohol and possibly on medication with side effects, it might have caused him more anxiety to feel the way he did the other week

I dont mean to sound very horrible or anything but if he was drinking alcohol and possibly on medication with side effects, it might have caused him more anxiety to feel the way he did the other week
Yeah I agree, alcohol and mental health definitely don't mix, and I imagine any medication could've made him feel 'drunker' or worse than usual. Hopefully he learns from this though and actually takes recovery from surgery seriously and takes the medication as prescribed, eats better etc.

Reactions: 2
Personally I just think it was his way of bowing out to avoid the barage of awkward questions that kept coming his way. Nice timing for mental health problems to kick in but that is just my own personal view on the subject.

He is still around watching - he hasnt posted on his insta page but he commented on Izzie's post about him. Again just a little snippet of info without really saying much just enough to get a load of likes and a few comments.

Reactions: 3
He is still around watching - he hasnt posted on his insta page but he commented on Izzie's post about him. Again just a little snippet of info without really saying much just enough to get a load of likes and a few comments.
It's all part of his twisted game and yes I am convinced he's playing one.

Reactions: 9
I hope its not a game - it'd be sick to play the mental health/suicide attempt card in order to just not talk about the money situation.

I hope its not a game - it'd be sick to play the mental health/suicide attempt card in order to just not talk about the money situation.
If he really has spent a big chunk of it as many people believe he has then he is going to be desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures sadly.

• Sad
If he really has spent a big chunk of it as many people believe he has then he is going to be desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures sadly.
I wouldn't be surprised but I just don't see what he would've spent it on or how? Its not as if he has bills to pay really - he has a full-time job and seems to earn decent money. Unless he's bought a car or something or booked an expensive holiday?

I wouldn't be surprised but I just don't see what he would've spent it on or how? Its not as if he has bills to pay really - he has a full-time job and seems to earn decent money. Unless he's bought a car or something or booked an expensive holiday?
He works part time in a retail outlet, he gave a good full time job up working as a public health advisor after the fundraiser which was strange timing in its self. He spends hundreds of pounds most weeks on nights away in London, food, designer clothes and more. He had how many breaks away towards the end of last year as well as going to music events. Somebody looked in to the price of tickets for the Modball Rally £1200 even if that was per pair his share was £600. He was still out for drinks and outings after his surgery even though he is off of work "recovering" from surgery I could go on the examples are endless. I know somebody that works full time at Calvin Klein at our local designer outlet and in her words "the money is tit" she can't afford to rent a one bed flat.

He's trying to keep up with Stumpz who clearly has a much better job on much more money due to him having a skilled trade under his belt. His parents are clearly also better off. You can tell by the sort of things Stumpz does that he's not short of money. It's nothing to him to take a day off get suited up and head off for a day at Royal ascot, he's recently had a nice shiny range rover. Jack's been doing all sorts with him and no way has Stumpz funded everything for both of them. They stayed in at least two fairly posh looking hotels on the way home from Edinburgh, not bad on a part time shop workers wage.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He works part time in a retail outlet, he gave a good full time job up working as a public health advisor after the fundraiser which was strange timing in its self. He spends hundreds of pounds most weeks on nights away in London, food, designer clothes and more. He had how many breaks away towards the end of last year as well as going to music events. Somebody looked in to the price of tickets for the Modball Rally £1200 even if that was per pair his share was £600. He was still out for drinks and outings after his surgery even though he is off of work "recovering" from surgery I could go on the examples are endless. I know somebody that works full time at Calvin Klein at our local designer outlet and in her words "the money is tit" she can't afford to rent a one bed flat.

He's trying to keep up with Stumpz who clearly has a much better job on much more money due to him having a skilled trade under his belt. His parents are clearly also better off. You can tell by the sort of things Stumpz does that he's not short of money. It's nothing to him to take a day off get suited up and head off for a day at Royal ascot, he's recently had a nice shiny range rover. Jack's been doing all sorts with him and no way has Stumpz funded everything for both of them. They stayed in at least two fairly posh looking hotels on the way home from Edinburgh, not bad on a part time shop workers wage.
Oh wow thats shocking, I didn't realise he was only working part-time now! I definitely think he must've spent it then if he's somehow managed all that on at most I'm guessing £600 a month. What an absolute joke.

I used to work at a Ralph Lauren outlet and I was on £6.70 an hour, so he can’t afford to live his lifestyle on the money and hours he is on

Oh wow thats shocking, I didn't realise he was only working part-time now! I definitely think he must've spent it then if he's somehow managed all that on at most I'm guessing £600 a month. What an absolute joke.

How many older people in their 50s would love to wind down from a full time job to a part time job after years of slogging their guts out. He's 22 and he wants the money but not the work involved to get it.
He's a idle tosser enough said

I know somebody that works full time at Calvin Klein at our local designer outlet and in her words "the money is tit" she can't afford to rent a one bed flat.
Yeah I worked in a CK outlet, it’s minimum wage and not much more for a manager. RL will be exactly the same!

He’s surely disappeared because of the pressure from ‘what’s happening to the charity donation’ JT seemingly is nothing but a fraud-he’s basically stolen money imo.

Reactions: 6
Nobody will call him out though will they ???? #wheresthemoneytowers !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.