Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Towers is 100% trying to distract everyone from asking about the go fund me.
What did he do ? What was the go fund me for ?

Whatever has made him suicidal is nothing to do with his weight loss / surgery ...if he didn’t want the backlash it comes with the territory not everybody is nice and there’s always hate by opening his life up on social media he’s going to get the good the bad and the ugly of it All ... he had underlying issues if he attempted his own life ... to me putting it out there so soon is a bit much ... he controls his own mind and what he puts on social media he didn’t have to go in to detail about it all but he did , his insgram started out as a slimming world page and now his whole life is On it ..: I think that’s where a lot of these bloggers/influencers etc go wrong they get to personal with it all and that’s when the tit hits the fan and they can’t deal with it , he’s just a normal person maybe he’s used the platform to help him with his eating but by putting his whole life out there on a plate , it’s too much to handle and then you feel like you have to share everything , which he controls , I really don’t understand so early on why he had put out there about him attempting his own life , it’s too serious and too much too soon

Also when you do have surgery like that your mental health is discussed and assessed surly someone somewhere has picked up on his state of mind because clearly he isn’t in the right frame of mind , also to drink alcohol so soon after it too , when he is recovery ... dusnt make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What did he do ? What was the go fund me for ?

Whatever has made him suicidal is nothing to do with his weight loss / surgery ...if he didn’t want the backlash it comes with the territory not everybody is nice and there’s always hate by opening his life up on social media he’s going to get the good the bad and the ugly of it All ... he had underlying issues if he attempted his own life ... to me putting it out there so soon is a bit much ... he controls his own mind and what he puts on social media he didn’t have to go in to detail about it all but he did , his insgram started out as a slimming world page and now his whole life is On it ..: I think that’s where a lot of these bloggers/influencers etc go wrong they get to personal with it all and that’s when the tit hits the fan and they can’t deal with it , he’s just a normal person maybe he’s used the platform to help him with his eating but by putting his whole life out there on a plate , it’s too much to handle and then you feel like you have to share everything , which he controls , I really don’t understand so early on why he had put out there about him attempting his own life , it’s too serious and too much too soon

Also when you do have surgery like that your mental health is discussed and assessed surly someone somewhere has picked up on his state of mind because clearly he isn’t in the right frame of mind , also to drink alcohol so soon after it too , when he is recovery ... dusnt make sense
The go fund me was to raise money for his surgery. He raised over £40000 and promised he would post receipts of how much it cost and donate what’s left to charity. He hasn’t done that or been transparent. Posting about his suicide attempt on social media just hours later about it

If he truly has mental health issues the last thing he would do would be that

It’s a diversion tactic he does not want to disclose about the money

He should be honest

Reactions: 5
Wow 😮 so his surgery was paid for with the money , a women I used to work with had this surgery done and it never cost £40000 , around £11000 , that’s alot of money to spend on a surgery !!

Not defending Towers and this will not definitely come to £40k but the only thing I can think that he’s done is used the money for the second surgery, and also travel & expenses. Maybe a hotel for GF to stay in while he was hospital?

Not defending Towers and this will not definitely come to £40k but the only thing I can think that he’s done is used the money for the second surgery, and also travel & expenses. Maybe a hotel for GF to stay in while he was hospital?
I don't think the girlfriend exists plus he only met her at the Modball Rally (supposedly) one week earlier than his surgery. If I'd have donated money I wouldn't have been happy that it had been used for things like that. Secondly the least he could have done was stumped up for his own travel after good old Joe Public stumped up for his treatment. He's only travelling between Kent and London and so from what I'm told his travel expenses would not have been huge by any stretch of the imagination.

The fact that he is coming up with no updates on facts and figures regarding what has been spent from those donations pretty much says it all. If I was in his position I would be putting a stop to the speculation by providing a run down of current expenses which is something he owes to the people who donated at least.

I also find it strange that a 22 year old would give up a perfectly good full time job as a public health advisor for the NHS for what I believe is a part time sales assistant position at a retail outlet at a time when he was raking in thousands of pounds from public donations.

No way on God's earth has that botch job and a few relatively short journeys cost anywhere near 40k. This whole scenario stinks and he's not offering to come up with answers to peoples questions so we can only draw our own conclusions from that.

Reactions: 13
Just watched his stories...

Recap for those who havent seen them

• towers has been in a dark place
• someone who he cares for deeply has done something to him that has impacted him deeply
• towers on monday turned to alcohol and tried to end his life

So my question is... what the duck has happened? I want all the deets and I want them yesterday.

• Haha
I don't think the girlfriend exists plus he only met her at the Modball Rally (supposedly) one week earlier than his surgery. If I'd have donated money I wouldn't have been happy that it had been used for things like that. Secondly the least he could have done was stumped up for his own travel after good old Joe Public stumped up for his treatment. He's only travelling between Kent and London and so from what I'm told his travel expenses would not have been huge by any stretch of the imagination.

The fact that he is coming up with no updates on facts and figures regarding what has been spent from those donations pretty much says it all. If I was in his position I would be putting a stop to the speculation by providing a run down of current expenses which is something he owes to the people who donated at least.

I also find it strange that a 22 year old would give up a perfectly good full time job as a public health advisor for the NHS for what I believe is a part time sales assistant position at a retail outlet at a time when he was raking in thousands of pounds from public donations.

No way on God's earth has that botch job and a few relatively short journeys cost anywhere near 40k. This whole scenario stinks and he's not offering to come up with answers to peoples questions so we can only draw our own conclusions from that.
You forgot all the money he takes in from JD seasoning each time someone uses his discount code. This will easily go into thousands each month how do you think harry pickard can afford a brand new golf when he works in a restaurant

He won’t post any information about the cost of the op because he fully believes it’s his money to spend how he wants

I believe him and Harry have made thousands of ££ off JD, Princess planning, The gym membership towers was advertising, muscle-food, a tit soup maker I could go on..

No wonder they all peddle. The JD stuff at every mealtime and the stupid planners,bet none of it's ever declared to the taxman.

He’s had a tummy tuck , to remove the fat that’s it ,he hasn’t had any other procedure that’s basically what he’s had done , the cost for a tummy tuck is under ten grand between 4-6 , unless he is getting more surgery, then he should be giving the money back or at least up date his followers the people who have funded it , the lack of doing that has made people suspicious, even if he did have Lipo the cost is around 2-4 grand , hes conning people have a look online about what happens after the surgery , he should be on a liquid diet no alcohol then soft foods afterwards also before surgery his mental health would of been accessed all this has to be taken on board weather your paying or not ,why nobody raised a issue with him asking for nearly 40 grand in the first place beggars belief , he could of done sponsored activity’s to get the money but he’s basically just conned people and asked and prayed on people’s good will , 40 grand for surgery he should of at least provided evidence of the cost before hand , also BMI for surgery should be between 30-40 and you should be losing weight and not gaining it he’s up and down with his weight weekly , plus not following guidelines afterwards , if he had attempted suicide he obviously wasn’t in the right frame of mind before all the surgery and shouldn’t of gone a head with it and pretending , am sure if he had attempted suicide before the whole surgery people may not of donated

No wonder they all peddle. The JD stuff at every mealtime and the stupid planners,bet none of it's ever declared to the taxman.
Your right , they are promoting it and making money off it , commission it should be all through tax it’s like having a number of jobs the more jobs you do the more tax you pay ,

Now people can’t really call him out , where the rest of the money is as he has attempted suicide and you will look like the bad one for doing so

Last edited:
I believe Harry is on a salary for PRINCESS PLANNING so he doesn’t AD the posts with the planners as he doesn’t think he’s advertising 😑

But surely if your earning an income it should be declared,how are they paid for all the affiliated stuff?

But surely if your earning an income it should be declared,how are they paid for all the affiliated stuff?
I don’t know I just remember princess planning commented on a post when a planner was sent to that old man David, she commented saying Harry was her employee

Reactions: 3
Just watched his stories...

Recap for those who havent seen them

• towers has been in a dark place
• someone who he cares for deeply has done something to him that has impacted him deeply
• towers on monday turned to alcohol and tried to end his life

So my question is... what the duck has happened? I want all the deets and I want them yesterday.
From what I can tell, it's him that's done something to someone not them doing something to him.
And by the sounds of it, he's upset his Mum in some way

Probably spent the money and his mum is fuming or he’s covering his tracks

He knows what he’s doing he’s clever about it all dropping little hints all the time knowing everyone is wondering what’s going on that’s what he wants attention he’s the biggest attention seeker , you don’t come out with I’ve attempted suisicde with out going in to detail about everything leaving everyone hanging there’s more to this than meets the eye

Reactions: 6
Probably , asking for nearly 40 grand for a tummy tuck ?!? Dusnt make sense if he had attempted suicide he would be in hopistal being accessed by the mental health team , but got time to tell the whole of insgram about it but not really going in to why ? Has he suddenly developed anconsceince about the whole money situation or is it in fact a ploy to stop all the questions for a while .... giving him time to come up with a reason excuse and to justify where the money is

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.