Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen quite a few comments on screenshots from his personal facebook saying "You just need to talk to your Mum"
so I wonder if he's done something regarding her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone he knows commented on his suicide post a simple "WTF" lol. Then again on the "i love my adoring fans" post, she wrote to talk to his mum. Family dramas, and his sensitive childish self couldnt handle it so went to extremes.

Reactions: 6
Whos going to question somebody that is suicidal? This is all a ploy to distract people from the fact hes had 35k in donations? And looks like hes spent 9k max 🤔

Reactions: 13
It just isn’t normal behaviour for someone who is suicidal. He’s reaching out for validation from strangers, he needs friends and family who are close to him. Get the hell off social media and get some proper help!

Reactions: 5
Before he had the surgery I remember seeing a post where someone said. Just watch him slowly disappear from Instagram once he gets the surgery..... looks like that's what's happening here.

Reactions: 11
It was too easy for him, he had the money raised for him without lifting a finger. He’s had the surgery, he’s posted a few photos of his results (terrible results) now he’s done a disappearing act. Very clever!

Reactions: 4
Ive been suicidal. So 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dont doubt he felt low enough to feel desperate but thats poor emotional regulation from him & his parents. Its not actively being suicidal.

Ill also add that the majority of people have said they hope he gets help, for whatever is going on.

Last edited:
Whos going to question somebody that is suicidal? This is all a ploy to distract people from the fact hes had 35k in donations? And looks like hes spent 9k max 🤔
Make that just over 40k He continued collecting donations after he had reached his target

Screenshot_20190612-181851_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Ive been suicidal. So 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dont doubt he felt low enough to feel desperate but thats poor emotional regulation from him & his parents. Its not actively being suicidal.

Ill also add that the majority of people have said they hope he gets help, for whatever is going on.
Hit the nail on the head there

Reactions: 1
I don’t think anyone was mocking, just saying that his situation was sad and he needs to stay off social media and get help.

Of course suicide isn’t a joke.

Just as an aside, is there anything worse than a man with a beard who can't properly grow a beard but does so regardless? Anyway, I've got very serious mental health issues so I dont take the recent events on his account lightly, however in the same vein I definitely believe in calling out people who use mental health as an excuse for their terrible behaviour and to treat people like tit. As other people have said, if he really is mentally unwell he needs to see a professional and lay off the social media. It's a damaging enough place even for the healthiest of people.

Aside from the fact that there is something definitely very fishy about his behaviour, he is generally a huge hypocrite, e.g. calling out cyber bullying but posting heinous things about women being c***s, bleating on with these inspirational quotes about smashing your goals when it's not as easy for other people who have everything handed to them on a plate, and discussing his mental health inconsistently and seemingly only when it suits him.
He generally comes across as a completely disingenuous person and I would respect him much more if he turned around and admitted what he had done, but there's no way that will happen because a) he couldnt live with the backlash and b) he has absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

Sorry for the essay!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When I was suicidal my parents didn’t know? Does that make them bad parents? No it’s doesn’t.
I think it’s time these sites got scrapped tbh.
I’ve seen 2 suicide attempts over the last 2 days from this site and can’t imagine how many more there have been!!!! I think it’s time to leave him alone I don’t know like him or what he’s done but he’s noticed his mistakes now and he is stepping away from social media Edina and sorting himself out that’s a all you can ask from someone!
I never said anything about bad parents. But he clearly hasnt been taught how to manage his emotions or properly take responsibility for his behaviour.

He needs help and support for whatever has gone on, because his reaction isnt normal. And as above, I have struggled all my life with a mental illness and cannot stand to see MI used as an excuse or cover for crappy behaviour. Whatever has gone on, he is immature and arrogant. He will always encounter problems unless he deals with those flaws.

Reactions: 2
When I was suicidal my parents didn’t know? Does that make them bad parents? No it’s doesn’t.
I’ve seen 2 suicide attempts over the last 2 days from this site and can’t imagine how many more there have been!!!! I think it’s time to leave him alone I don’t know like him or what he’s done but he’s noticed his mistakes now and he is stepping away from social media Edina and sorting himself out that’s a all you can ask from someone!
You’re the one who was on here saying his surgery looked like a bodge job?!? But now your blaming this site for his actions and feelings. He already said it was something he’d done to someone he was close to.

It is very sad that people are struggling with their mental health and it’s been said by almost all members that we wish JT well but I don’t think it’s down to this site. They decided to broadcast their entire lives on Instagram, on public profiles, leaving themselves open to criticism.
People such as Lifewithloumotherof2 revel in their mentions on this site, until it’s something they don’t like!

Reactions: 5
JT is a spoilt brat, the only thing he's short of is a good hiding. He's arrogant, manipulative and will stoop to the lowest of levels to detract from his bad behaviour.

He's clearly been over indulged as a child and that has shaped him in to the obnoxious adult he has become. He needs a short sharp lesson on how to behave.

You do realise you have called several people names whilst you have been on this site? Why is that OK?
I think people on this site need to realise they can discuss & comment on people’s actions without stooping to name calling people such as ‘whores’ or ‘obese cretins’ as you have done so in the past.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.