Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just like slimwithross and so many other accounts, part of me feels sorry for him but then I don’t lol

Reactions: 3
Where are his parents in all of this?! His family are big body builders, his father and brother award winning and champions in the field! I feel Jack felt left behind and instead ate what they were eating as it is 1000's of calories a day and didn't exercise, he got to as fat as he was and he didn't fit in. If he was really feeling that way and had made a serious attempt at ending his own life surely his Mother would have taken his phone away and had him dealt with and got him the help he needs. He is nothing short of an attention seeking prick who needs to grow up and act 22 instead of saying "well im 22". He is an adult, he needs to act like one!

Reactions: 6
Totally agree
If you’ve been 100 per cent legit you’d have absolutely nothing to hide and would be forth coming with what’s been spent on what and what’s left etc
People have been kind enough to donate and he owes them that explanation...
Personally I would never donate nor would I expect people to pay for my surgery.
Totally different if it’s a small child or such needing experimental treatment to save life etc..
But a tummy tuck ... no way
Totally agree
If you’ve been 100 per cent legit you’d have absolutely nothing to hide and would be forth coming with what’s been spent on what and what’s left etc
People have been kind enough to donate and he owes them that explanation...
Personally I would never donate nor would I expect people to pay for my surgery.
Totally different if it’s a small child or such needing experimental treatment to save life etc..
But a tummy tuck ... no way
If that was me I'd have posted every receipt as I got them on my insta. Why put yourself in that position of being accused of spending the money wrongly when you can shut the accusers up with proof.

Reactions: 9
If that was me I'd have posted every receipt as I got them on my insta. Why put yourself in that position of being accused of spending the money wrongly when you can shut the accusers up with proof.
He said when he first got the money that that's what he was going to do and promised to keep everyone 'in the loop'

Reactions: 5
You can see in that side by side pic he took from the side, he still has a lot of body fat in his midsection and pooch. It could just be swelling but I don't think it is...wouldn't be better to wait until you've built some muscle and are near your goal first?

ObeseToBeast is another guy who lost a ton of weight, although he didn't have skin removal. You can see he has excess skin but its not that bad. He said a big part of that was building as much muscle as possible.

Reactions: 4
So he got drunk, fought with someone and couldnt cope, so tried to kill himself.

Im guessing it was drunk overreactions and threats of ending it, so now he has all the sympathy he wants.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry that he got to that point, but can’t help but think that his “mistake” is something to do with his crowd funding antics.

If it is as dodgy as it sounds, that’s a big thing to get caught out on, and for someone who survives on adoration from followers on social media I can see how it would affect him like that.

Reactions: 10
I just dont understand these IG lot; especially the younger ones. Where are your family? Where are your normal pals? Id be mocked rotten if I behaved like some IG celeb lol.

Reactions: 13
Has he cheated on his gf or something and got found out? His stories allude to something along those lines...

Reactions: 8
Lovely speech Jack, yes you love everyone etc etc
people who’ve tried to take their own life do not go
broadcasting it all over social media practically the next day
Taking more time out for yourself
what you actually mean is delaying the fact
that you can’t account for the money that’s been
spent and now people are starting to ask questions
and your starting to panic

Reactions: 10
Monday night he allegedly attempted and was the posting on fb at 3.55am Tuesday morning about his attempt. So not even a day later - like a couple of hours later. Something isn’t adding up here

Reactions: 8
100% agree.... wonder if he might be doing a Lou and trying to detract attention away from the whole crowd funding fiasco. You don’t announce to social media that you have tried to top yourself a couple of days after the event if you really are in that dark place.

100% agree.... wonder if he might be doing a Lou and trying to detract attention away from the whole crowd funding fiasco. You don’t announce to social media that you have tried to top yourself a couple of days after the event if you really are in that dark place.
Also this whole, thanks guys, I love you all. The bloke has too big of an ego to pull a stunt like that. Don’t think he cheated on his gf (lucky to have her tbh if she is real). I reckon someone close to him (maybe stumpzkid) who has been quiet recently might have said something about the crowd funding etc

I just can’t help but think that Instagram has all come to a head this week - the demise of Lou and now this, I mean the madness has been brewing for a while, something big was bound to happen! To be honest I would be secretly (not so secretly) pleased it if I’ll imploded and they just fucked off!

I just dont understand these IG lot; especially the younger ones. Where are your family? Where are your normal pals? Id be mocked rotten if I behaved like some IG celeb lol.
I think this alllll the time! I always wonder if they’ve got real friends following them, or if they’ve even got real friends at all.

My pals would rip me to shreds if I went on like them.

Reactions: 6
I just can’t help but think that Instagram has all come to a head this week - the demise of Lou and now this, I mean the madness has been brewing for a while, something big was bound to happen! To be honest I would be secretly (not so secretly) pleased it if I’ll imploded and they just fucked off!
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Also this whole, thanks guys, I love you all. The bloke has too big of an ego to pull a stunt like that. Don’t think he cheated on his gf (lucky to have her tbh if she is real). I reckon someone close to him (maybe stumpzkid) who has been quiet recently might have said something about the crowd funding etc

Who’s Lou and what’s that about ( I’m nosey)

Who’s Lou and what’s that about ( I’m nosey)

She’s an absolute crack pot 🤦🏽‍♀️ This week she sent a txt message to someone else from Instagram claiming to be a family member. It’s said she had committed suicide due to trolls, the lady she sent it to proved it came from Lou’s phone by putting up screen shots. It’s all on the cleaning thread (not the most recent, the one before)

• Wow
I really think SM needs proper regulation now. People are catapulting themselves into the world and opening themselves up to hyperbolic levels of love and hate, without any pre vetting of their psychological state and ability to cope with it all.

Reactions: 2
I have seen quite a few comments on screenshots from his personal facebook saying "You just need to talk to your Mum"
so I wonder if he's done something regarding her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.