Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. He certainly needs some help and not to be posting on social media.
Having been in that situation myself, social media was the last place I wanted to turn.
He can't expect everyone to be there for him. Especially the '100's' of people of says he has.
Calling them out and trying to make them feel guilty isn't helping anyone and shows his immaturity slightly. I'm sure out of those 100's, several of them probably are struggling with their own issues too so it isn't fair on them to expect it either.

I'm taking his wording as he wants people to be there for him regardless of what he's done to them in the past? Not 100% sure but I dont agree with that. If you've been a dick to them/not been there for them... you cant expect them to be there for you.

I wonder if it this has been caused by his surgery and it not looking the way he hoped. I think looking at it, that's be completely understandable!

Reactions: 7
After having a tummy tuck, you do feel down, it’s not a miracle cure
and certainly not if your expectations of the result you wanted has not been met...
Unfortunately I’ve got to the point where I don’t believe anything he says
It’s all about the attention and crying wolf.
He use to be a lovely young lad with a heck of a lot of weight to lose
and people were rooting for him to do well.
But as the weight reduced he seemed to develop an arrogance about him
and started to go off the rails ending in him defrauding people that have given in to a Go Fund Me without knowing where the actual money has been going, whilst he’s living the charmed life, having holidays and out on the razz.
He has basically alienated his genuine followers until as he’s now finding out all he has left are those watching him crash and burn and the beige brigade.
It’s a very lonely place... if you live your life on social media

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I really think all this pressure has got to him. Maybe he's realising he needs more surgery and hasn't got the money for it because he's wasted it. Along with the pressure of telling people what he's spent where when it's clearly been used on other stuff.

If he has been feeling down, he said that's when he comfort eats. So he could have even gained weight too and knowing he reads here and other places about him and everyone is saying it'll be a waste because he wont keep it off. He wont want to admit if that's the case.

He keeps saying he's only 22(i think?) and wants to live life. But that is the point. He is only 22. He's lost all that weight, had surgery, has a massive following and a lot of pressure.
That isnt a normal 22 year olds way of living. With the following he has, and the reason for his following, the money he's received and spent. That's enough to send anyone into a mental breakdown. Especially when you see it all unravelling infront of your eyes. People disappear, people want answers, people wont stay around forever.
Especially when he acts the way he does.

Reactions: 16
So he posted on his story that he has fucked up and tried to end his life, and he’s annoyed that more people weren’t there for him. He says even though he’s done wrong people should be there to help.

I disagree, it’s not other people’s responsibility to hold your hand if you’ve hurt them - don’t guilt trip them!

I agree more people need to talk about mental health and suicide, but don’t use it to guilt trip people for protecting their own mental health.

Any ideas what’s happened ‘In the last 24 hours’?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I really think all this pressure has got to him. Maybe he's realising he needs more surgery and hasn't got the money for it because he's wasted it. Along with the pressure of telling people what he's spent where when it's clearly been used on other stuff.

If he has been feeling down, he said that's when he comfort eats. So he could have even gained weight too and knowing he reads here and other places about him and everyone is saying it'll be a waste because he wont keep it off. He wont want to admit if that's the case.

He keeps saying he's only 22(i think?) and wants to live life. But that is the point. He is only 22. He's lost all that weight, had surgery, has a massive following and a lot of pressure.
That isnt a normal 22 year olds way of living. With the following he has, and the reason for his following, the money he's received and spent. That's enough to send anyone into a mental breakdown. Especially when you see it all unravelling infront of your eyes. People disappear, people want answers, people wont stay around forever.
Especially when he acts the way he does.
Nail on head with this 👏

Reactions: 2
I think by posting about it on all his social media accounts, he is going to have to clarify a few things. He’ll need to prove he isn’t just doing this to get away with not explaining where the money has gone. If he’s truly struggling it’s unfortunate that he’ll have to do that but it’s his own doing. That question won’t just go away no matter what

Reactions: 6
He needs to do some growing up and join the real world. Hes obviously fucked up and had a fallout with family or something (was out last night with them), and someone commented "just ring your mum..". Face the consequences, dont make out you were suicidal 24hrs ago and now youre ok. Mockery of mental illness and suicidal ideation.

Reactions: 19
He needs to do some growing up and join the real world. Hes obviously fucked up and had a fallout with family or something (was out last night with them), and someone commented "just ring your mum..". Face the consequences, dont make out you were suicidal 24hrs ago and now youre ok. Mockery of mental illness and suicidal ideation.
I don't believe for one minute that this is any more than an attention seeking mission.

I suffer from on/off depression normally mild to moderate but two years ago it hit me in spectacular style and I seriously wanted to die. My husband took me to see my GP and I was given the help I seriously needed thankfully. During that period I had no idea where my mobile phone was, nor my laptop nor anything else. Social media never crossed my mind, I was having all on to brush my hair on days that I actually got out of bed. It was months before I logged in to my social media accounts again, I couldn't even remember my passwords.

This guy is a frickin joke. Several explanations for his little outburst ranging from Mummy or Daddy saying no we won't by you a range rover like Stumpz to (and this is more likely) he cannot cope with the backlash he's getting over what's happened to the surplus money from the fundraiser and I seriously believe it hasn't all been used for what it was intended for. Also, has he finally taken a look in the mirror at that botch job that the public has paid thousands for?

Sorry but if he was that low he felt suicidal getting on social media would have been the very last thing on his mind

Grow up Jack, if I was your mother you would have had my foot up your backside more than once by now. Stop playing the mental health card to get you out of the mess you have gotten yourself in to especially with the cash from the donations. It is disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Seeing as there’s more posts about Tower than Harry in Harry’s thread I thought it was time to set up a thread for him.

He makes me feel ill when I look at him to be honest and this way I can pick when I feel up to reading about him 😂

-----

150k + followers on Instagram for Jack towers

see he may have tried to kill himself last night sorry but who the hell posts it on Facebook and insta talk about looking for attention

When he goes to the gym then wrings the sweat out of his T-shirt 🤢🤢🤢🤢
disgusting

Reactions: 4
I hope he reads this....

I hate him. Every time I see that creepy as duck smile, I can't help but think of that comment he made about sniffing his sisters knickers.

attention seeking knuckle dragging fuckwit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't believe for one minute that this is any more than an attention seeking mission.

I suffer from on/off depression normally mild to moderate but two years ago it hit me in spectacular style and I seriously wanted to die. My husband took me to see my GP and I was given the help I seriously needed thankfully. During that period I had no idea where my mobile phone was, nor my laptop nor anything else. Social media never crossed my mind, I was having all on to brush my hair on days that I actually got out of bed. It was months before I logged in to my social media accounts again, I couldn't even remember my passwords.

This guy is a frickin joke. Several explanations for his little outburst ranging from Mummy or Daddy saying no we won't by you a range rover like Stumpz to (and this is more likely) he cannot cope with the backlash he's getting over what's happened to the surplus money from the fundraiser and I seriously believe it hasn't all been used for what it was intended for. Also, has he finally taken a look in the mirror at that botch job that the public has paid thousands for?

Sorry but if he was that low he felt suicidal getting on social media would have been the very last thing on his mind

Grow up Jack, if I was your mother you would have had my foot up your backside more than once by now. Stop playing the mental health card to get you out of the mess you have gotten yourself in to especially with the cash from the donations. It is disgusting
Same, ive had depression on and off since I was a child and have a personality disorder. Spent 3yrs desperately clinging on and fighting suicidal thoughts. I dont like to dismiss these thinhs but it screams of attention seeking

Reactions: 7
Same, ive had depression on and off since I was a child and have a personality disorder. Spent 3yrs desperately clinging on and fighting suicidal thoughts. I dont like to dismiss these thinhs but it screams of attention seeking
I've suffered at varying degrees with depression and anxiety for most of my adult life, and probably childhood actually. I've been suicidal and attempted to end it. It's anneccdotal obviously, but around those very bad times would I did not have the engery or will to live my "real" life, never mind a fake social media life on the side. I'm sorry, but I'm struggling to believe this is the whole truth.

Reactions: 5
What!? I must've missed that.....
It was a tweet discovered on a Twitter account he'd clearly forgotten about. It's .come back to haunt him big time

He really is a lying cock womble one minute he’s posting this
and 3 days later he’s struggling
which one is it Jack ?
which face are you wearing today ?
Remember the soap storylines in the last couple of years which were made to highlight depression in young men. The one in coronation street according to a doctor in that field was the most common example of how it happens. No big amateur dramatics on social media, normal behaviour in front of family and friends which is why it comes as such a shock when they commit suicide.

If you are thinking of ending it all seriously you don't announce it to the world.

With examples like him no wonder mental health isn't taken seriously by some. That little brat needs a good hiding.

Last edited:
Then he posts a few hours later saying thanks for the well wishes but he's taking some time for him.
again.
2hen you've got a following like that, and people have given you money like they have, you cant constantly take time for yourself. He is doing it constantly and then plays on it all, says hes had a gain because hes been low and comes back again. Every couple of weeks.
And still doesnt answer questions that people want answers to.

Reactions: 4
Then he posts a few hours later saying thanks for the well wishes but he's taking some time for him.
again.
2hen you've got a following like that, and people have given you money like they have, you cant constantly take time for yourself. He is doing it constantly and then plays on it all, says hes had a gain because hes been low and comes back again. Every couple of weeks.
And still doesnt answer questions that people want answers to.
Until he provides evidence to prove me wrong I will forever believe he has squandered a lot of that money on pleasure.

It is a poor attempt to get people to back off from pressuring him for answers. He's despicable

Reactions: 8
Until he provides evidence to prove me wrong I will forever believe he has squandered a lot of that money on pleasure.

It is a poor attempt to get people to back off from pressuring him for answers. He's despicable
that money has been spent on meals out nights away we all know it

Reactions: 3

Totally agree
If you’ve been 100 per cent legit you’d have absolutely nothing to hide and would be forth coming with what’s been spent on what and what’s left etc
People have been kind enough to donate and he owes them that explanation...
Personally I would never donate nor would I expect people to pay for my surgery.
Totally different if it’s a small child or such needing experimental treatment to save life etc..
But a tummy tuck ... no way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.