Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have spoken to someone who was close to him previously. Won't name names and their word isn't 100% obviously.
But they did say (although this was the beginning of the year) that when he gets a gain, he uses the mental health card whether that was the case or not. So that he doesn't look as bad. Then once he's sure he's brought it back, he comes back just before weigh in and will then post his loss.

I don't know whether that's true or not but it was something they'd discussed before apparently and was happy to say so🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I have done the LDN plan before (a fewyears ago) and it works. I had thought about buying the newest one too as its much improved and easier to fit into normal life BUT I will not be bothering if they recruit this absolute fraud

I have done the LDN plan before (a fewyears ago) and it works. I had thought about buying the newest one too as its much improved and easier to fit into normal life BUT I will not be bothering if they recruit this absolute fraud
Does the LDN plan require you to count Macros?

Hope JT is not going to defect to LDN and promote his weightloss success as being achieved through their plan whilst using a SW guise on Instagram

Hope JT is not going to defect to LDN and promote his weightloss success as being achieved through their plan whilst using a SW guise on Instagram
He was gifted the cutting guide but said he only followed the workout element but he has been sucking up to the guys that own/run it for months and at that modball rally they went to. He already said he wants to go into personal training so its obviously going to be something in alignment with them

Reactions: 1
He was gifted the cutting guide but said he only followed the workout element but he has been sucking up to the guys that own/run it for months and at that modball rally they went to. He already said he wants to go into personal training so its obviously going to be something in alignment with them
He needs to seriously work on his technique if he wants to become a PT because his posture on several things he does is abysmal. He'll be causing his clients some physical problems unless he gets it right.

Reactions: 3
He needs to seriously work on his technique if he wants to become a PT because his posture on several things he does is abysmal. He'll be causing his clients some physical problems unless he gets it right.
Did you not see his story where he asked who would like to have a personal training session with him when he is a trainer? He didnt get the 100% of votes he was clearly after

The old plan did focus more on that, but the new one gives you the choice of following a basic option which I believe is calorie based only, or an advanced one which includes counting macros. Either way, you could follow slimming world to an extent but with the amounts he eats just on one plate he'd be way over his calories every day!

Reactions: 3
There's a chap called vidlerjon_sw on Instagram. He's only got just over 9k followers and he's lost more than JT, he's lost 20st.8lb. I don't understand why Harold Prickard and JT can have so many followers yet this SW member is on such a low number of followers. His content seems to show somebody who has got to grips with a healthier diet and when it comes to food he isn't a one trick pony like Harold Ronald McDonald Prickard or JT. He doesn't appear to be pedalling JD Seasoning either.

Reactions: 9
There's a chap called vidlerjon_sw on Instagram. He's only got just over 9k followers and he's lost more than JT, he's lost 20st.8lb. I don't understand why Harold Prickard and JT can have so many followers yet this SW member is on such a low number of followers. His content seems to show somebody who has got to grips with a healthier diet and when it comes to food he isn't a one trick pony like Harold Ronald McDonald Prickard or JT. He doesn't appear to be pedalling JD Seasoning either.

i dont know much about him but he seems like a nice guy too!

Jon is lovely he hasnt got in with the "follow Friday", seasonings and big accounts bigging each other up crowd. He shares food and has little chats now and then and is just a normal guy who has lost a hell of a lot and is up front with his excess skin which is far worse than Towers was and not a fund raising page in sight

Reactions: 7
It's botched surgery on the cheap deffo and it looks awful. There will be another go fund me page soon enough for corrective surgery cause he's blown through all the money on holidays and food. He's a right cheeky bleep for donating the money to charity as well
Watch when he donates it too. It will all be “oh look how good I am donating money to charity” and the charity will praise him when it’s money that other people have given him!

So he posted on his story that he has fucked up and tried to end his life, and he’s annoyed that more people weren’t there for him. He says even though he’s done wrong people should be there to help.

I disagree, it’s not other people’s responsibility to hold your hand if you’ve hurt them - don’t guilt trip them!

I agree more people need to talk about mental health and suicide, but don’t use it to guilt trip people for protecting their own mental health.

Reactions: 6
So he posted on his story that he has fucked up and tried to end his life, and he’s annoyed that more people weren’t there for him. He says even though he’s done wrong people should be there to help.

I disagree, it’s not other people’s responsibility to hold your hand if you’ve hurt them - don’t guilt trip them!

I agree more people need to talk about mental health and suicide, but don’t use it to guilt trip people for protecting their own mental health.
Is this recent? I hope he gets the help he needs, his issue is obviously not just with food and he needs some counselling or something as it sounds like a much deeper issue as didn’t he say he was happier than ever the other day? Perhaps a cry for help

• Sad
I took his post to mean he thought about it but didnt. Obviously you dont want anyone to feel that bad that those thoughts would even briefly go through their mind and I hope if true he goes and seeks proper medical help but part of me questions posting about it over instagram and facebook less than 24hrs after you reach literally the lowest point you can reach. Attention seeking at its finest springs to mind. Jack if you are reading here get off instagram for a while and go and seek medical assistance dont post click bait pics and stories, online people dont know you all they want is to be part of the story so they can get involved. Mental health is a severe problem and its needs addressing but instagram isnt going to help you.

Reactions: 12
I have mental health issues so I do feel for anyone who suffers .... but I can’t help but feel it’s all a bit attention seeking. Hits rock bottom, but is able to post about it on Facebook and Instagram straight away? Was the happiest he’s ever been but then is suddenly the worst? Which is true?

Reactions: 24
Screen shots .
If this is all 100% true I really hope he gets the help he needs & gets well.
However, I dont agree with how he has worded his post. As someone above has said not everyone always has the mental capacity to deal with something so serious. He has said that some people were there for him so instead of "shaming" those that werent couldnt he just thank those who were. Maybe this will be a wake up call for him... he has said out of hundreds of people only a few were there for him. Realistically, what average person has hundreds of people they would call on at such a low point? I know I dont, I'd have about 3 or 4 which i would think is a more realistic amount. I think he needs to realise these people that follow him & hang off his every word & praise his every move are no more than that - followers. Even the slimming world lot - they all only associate with each other for clout, they are not true friends. I think he was living in a bit of a dream world if he truly believed hundreds of people would be there for him in his hour of need. The way the posts have been worded just leaves a sour taste for me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.