Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The great big greedy landwhale! Honestly I can't even follow. Make yourself stupidly big then expect everyone else to fund the skin surgery which now looks tit anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s another account by a lady called slimmingworld_stephjoy26 who has had skin removal. She got her self a loan and worked her arse of for it and her surgery is amazing! So neat and tidy and looks very professional. Looks like he didn’t really do much research when looking for a surgeon.

Reactions: 5
Probably with the tit show the surgeons made of his body. I’m not being nasty but the recent picture his holding his arm up and his still got a flabby belly and saggy tits.
It’s a botched tummy tuck that’s for sure
I know because I’ve had one...
I’d put money on him pretending he had that done
in London
because it looks like he’s been butchered abroad on the cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a botched tummy tuck that’s for sure
I know because I’ve had one...
I’d put money on him pretending he had that done
in London
because it looks like he’s been butchered abroad on the cheap
My money is still on a work experience kid from one of the local schools being let loose on him 😂😂😂

Cus he wasn’t ready to have it done! Yes he was at his SW target but still think he’s only been in and out of that for a few months!

Yes 16 stone is still a considerable weight and he doesn’t look very tall
You can tell looking at him that he still has weight to lose. Especially when at the start of the year he was a stone over his target

Reactions: 1
slimmingworld_stephjoy26’s skin removal is amazing but that’s because she was ready for it, unlike Towers. She has maintained, always eats healthy, exercises and looks after her body. She wasn’t abusing her body with binge eating right up until the week before surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's botched surgery on the cheap deffo and it looks awful. There will be another go fund me page soon enough for corrective surgery cause he's blown through all the money on holidays and food. He's a right cheeky bleep for donating the money to charity as well

Reactions: 2
I wonder if his silence is because he is struggling mentally since the surgery. Not white knighting him as I think the way he went about it was abhorrent, but fatgirlfedup was very much like him, had the surgery way too early after not maintaining at all and still being a good 2 stone too heavy for the right results. She also has not had the best results and I wonder whether his results are because he went with only surgeon that would operate on him at his weight/lack of maintenance - rather than a surgeon who would have got better results but wouldn’t have taken the surgery at this point?
I am sure I also read a link between the surgery and depression following it due to anti climax, inability to exercise as before etc. He was relying on the gym to offset his binge eating (in my opinion) and obviously that has had to change and I wonder if that’s had a knock on effect. I could of course be completely wrong and he’s staying quiet for a massive reveal and sponsorship with LDN - I hope not.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if his silence is because he is struggling mentally since the surgery. Not white knighting him as I think the way he went about it was abhorrent, but fatgirlfedup was very much like him, had the surgery way too early after not maintaining at all and still being a good 2 stone too heavy for the right results. She also has not had the best results and I wonder whether his results are because he went with only surgeon that would operate on him at his weight/lack of maintenance - rather than a surgeon who would have got better results but wouldn’t have taken the surgery at this point?
I am sure I also read a link between the surgery and depression following it due to anti climax, inability to exercise as before etc. He was relying on the gym to offset his binge eating (in my opinion) and obviously that has had to change and I wonder if that’s had a knock on effect. I could of course be completely wrong and he’s staying quiet for a massive reveal and sponsorship with LDN - I hope not.
What's LDN?

On his stories today he's posted that he is struggling
He is not struggling he just wants to distract people from the go fund me surplus. How do you report go fund me fraud? I’ve seen it done previously and unless he’s going to be transparent then.......

Reactions: 6
He is not struggling he just wants to distract people from the go fund me surplus. How do you report go fund me fraud? I’ve seen it done previously and unless he’s going to be transparent then.......
Struggling to stay out the fridge more like

Reactions: 3
Struggling to stay out the fridge more like
I don’t know I think he’s probably still maintaining his weight. I did think that 7lbs of excess skin was not a lot. The trouble is he needs to be transparent with the go fund me as it will come back to bite him. I feel he’s avoiding that for a reason and he will have to address it soon. Will he? Probably not

I don’t know I think he’s probably still maintaining his weight. I did think that 7lbs of excess skin was not a lot. The trouble is he needs to be transparent with the go fund me as it will come back to bite him. I feel he’s avoiding that for a reason and he will have to address it soon. Will he? Probably not
He was straight to the chippy after his surgery so that says a lot. He won't be transparent but his worshipers won't ask cause they are so bleeping naive.. It will be down to the " trolls"to ask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.