Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true only just realised, maybe everything isn’t rosy behind the scenes 😳🤭
Or maybe he's got what he wanted and now has no time for his adoring fans. He's only 22, the world is his oyster now his surgeon has turned him in to Frankenstein's monster lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His after photo.... I genuinely have no idea what I’m looking at 😱 I’m now wondering if he got a cheap botched surgery so he can use the money raised on his “lavish” lifestyle? There is no way a surgeon would be happy with that work.

Hopefully that photo will be a strong message to some people - you can lose a lot of weight but DO NOT have skin surgery until you are totally ready and have lost all the weight.

Reactions: 8
Hahaha I make a comment on here about JT not posting today and he posts about his posting tonight.

He doesn't read this forum.....much 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm really confused by his belly button/that line if the after photo. Is it just because he was so big before? Is it just down to swelling?

I also follow zachattacksfat who was around his size before (34 stone) but has more muscle now, and his skin removal doesn't look like that.

Reactions: 4
He's busy spending the rest of the £40k he conned out of his followers

I'm really confused by his belly button/that line if the after photo. Is it just because he was so big before? Is it just down to swelling?

I also follow zachattacksfat who was around his size before (34 stone) but has more muscle now, and his skin removal doesn't look like that.
I've watched lots of those Americaun shows with people bigger than him on them and none of them looked like that after skin removal. It's like they've let some work release kid from the local comp have a go at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No I don't think that'll happen either. He's finally replied to someone saying he's going to think about pec surgery in 6 months then sort it all after that. No doubt he will have a holiday and more fancy trips out etc until then, funded by his blindsided followers. Hes a disgrace

• Angry
Anyone know what happened with Towers and Harold Prickard? Those 2 used to be joined at the hip? Maybe Towers dumped him for Stumpzkid? Cretins the lot of them 😝

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what, but I get the impression something happened at the SW ball. Towers, Prickard, SW Izzy etc were all over each other before then and then it all stopped through that night, and nothing since. There was definitely unfollowing each other going on that night!

Anyone know what happened with Towers and Harold Prickard? Those 2 used to be joined at the hip? Maybe Towers dumped him for Stumpzkid? Cretins the lot of them 😝

I noticed a distancing of others from JT when all the abuse of him over the fundraiser started. People started unfollowing him and I think the rest of the vain me, me, me crew got concerned that it might begin to affect their coveted follower numbers if they continued to openly associate with him. All they care about is themselves they use each other for their own ends. Take Princess Planning as an example. She soon learned to latch on to the likes of Prickard with his huge follower numbers to drum up trade for her overpriced tat and it worked. They'd all stab one another in the back if they thought it would get them a few more followers.

He hasn’t been posting a lot lately and he has been asked multiple times about posting evidence of how much his surgery costs. I feel he’s playing the mental health card right now to distract people from asking about the surgery cost. It’s shady. He needs to post the cost and proof

Reactions: 9
He hasn’t been posting a lot lately and he has been asked multiple times about posting evidence of how much his surgery costs. I feel he’s playing the mental health card right now to distract people from asking about the surgery cost. It’s shady. He needs to post the cost and proof
He did post a story saying he's feeling better than every so sounds a bit like he just can't be bothered to post now he's got what he wants.

He posted on Stumpz picture the other day saying something about them doing stuff that night

Reactions: 1
Dont forget he claims to have a girlfriend now either that or he is going to hold off wait until he has healed and do a big "reveal" even though we have seen more than enough of him in an undressed state - funny how he was so depressed and miserable about the excess skin and getting his top off but was always flashing his topless gym pics and selfies? Guess it made the BBC story more interesting going down the mental health route and got him the £ he wanted shame he had to lie or exaggerate it to get what he wanted when there are so many who have genuine mental health issues who just want actual help not money and attention.

Reactions: 7
He did post a story saying he's feeling better than every so sounds a bit like he just can't be bothered to post now he's got what he wants.

He posted on Stumpz picture the other day saying something about them doing stuff that night
On his stories today he's posted that he is struggling

Reactions: 2
On his stories today he's posted that he is struggling
Probably with the tit show the surgeons made of his body. I’m not being nasty but the recent picture his holding his arm up and his still got a flabby belly and saggy tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ahh I havent seen that one. Was a few days ago I saw he was feeling better than ever
I said to my husband when I saw the "feeling better than ever" post that the only way I would post something like that is if I felt the exact opposite, and feel the need to do it in an attempt to fool everybody including myself. If I felt fantastic I wouldn't care what people thought. It's a bit like Harold Prickard and his nothing tastes better than skinny posts, followed by pictures of McDonald's, Dominoes pizzas and God knows what. Skinny clearly does not taste as good as those lol

Probably with the tit show the surgeons made of his body. I’m not being nasty but the recent picture his holding his arm up and his still got a flabby belly and saggy tits.
It looks hideous I can't understand why he cannot see that. I'd be heartbroken if that was me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.