Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’d been questioned a number of times on his most recent post about the charity donation. He hasn’t responded to any of these enquiries. This won’t go away for him! We need Lard on the case!

OMG! He says he will have a 2nd surgery and then discuss charity donation. He has defrauded us all it seems!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not so well on the parking though ....
How do you even manage to park like that?? Haha

For anyone wondering why they spend so much on cars etc, remember that they might just be racking up debts and putting stuff on finance. I’ve read that influencers have done this before to gain the ‘lifestyle’ and think it’ll then make them famous and rich, then they can pay it off... and obviously that doesn’t work for anyone.

Not saying that’s what these lads have done, but for anyone feeling jealous, please don’t let it bother you as you only see their ‘instalife’

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This is all very dodgy it feels.. he asked for donations to remove his excess stomach skin, of which a lot more than what was needed was raised. Considering he has had money off the public, you would think he would be as open as possible & say that this surgery cost £xxx amount. Further surgery is going to cost estimate of £xxx (though further surgery was never initially mentioned). Considering that it will be at least 6 months before a discussion with his surgeon will even begin regarding further surgery, I really don’t feel that is acceptable. He’s is a fraud & should’ve never accepted that money in the first place. He’s disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Raised more than he needed for the original surgery so he could get not one but TWO free surgeries. Absolute scam artist

Reactions: 7
Once the second surgery has been discussed, then the charity discussion will begin. With a big patronizing smiley face. There’s no way that lard arse will let that money sit there for 6 months without dipping into it. He’ll be off on holiday soon on everyone else’s dollar😒

Reactions: 4
There’s no way that lard arse will let that money sit there for 6 months without dipping into it. He’ll be off on holiday soon on everyone else’s dollar😒
Unless he shows the final invoices for his surgeries, I would never believe or trust anything he says. He surely has a duty of care for the people who donated to evidence what their cash was spent on and what proportion was donated to charity. Do I think that will happen? Abso-bleeping-lutely not

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe how muggy people were to give him the money in the first place... he made himself obese. So many people need life saving treatment funded, why would you not donate to them instead of a selfish knob head?!

Reactions: 9
No amount of surgery will ever remove the amount of ugliness that lives inside of him. Horrible hateful human being. I do not know why people find him and harold prickard to be inspiring.....

Reactions: 11
I'm shocked by the state of his body after surgery, it's a real mess. It's like they haven't reconstructed his belly button at all and have just pulled it up to almost the middle of his chest. His moobs now look lopsided and he has so many baggy wrinkles in his skin that it makes me want to get out the steam iron and give him a good press.

• Haha
Why is his belly button up by his boobs? His surgery looks awful! I would be so disappointed if that was me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why are people telling him he looks fantastic
he looks like road kill, he’s been massacred by that surgeon
he has a slit between his moobs and mid drift which I’m presuming
is meant to his belly button

• Haha
What's happened to JT? He's disappeared and is barely posting now he has spent good old Joe Publics money from the crowdfunding purse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.