Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dog jaw 🤣
Just looked at his Instagram, they’ve left him in a state. Half a job! Why are his tits that low?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s craxy how all these people are praising him he’s caused all this to himself and still looks rather large give it a year he will either be massive or on roids in the gym

Reactions: 4
I’m confused at his after pic, I don’t think I would be happy with those results 🤔

Like a comment further along said he is still over 16 stone? I don’t know that but surely you have to fully lose as much as you can then the skin removal comes at the very end?

Reactions: 7
Belly button or stomach slit?
I wouldn’t be pleased with that either if I’m honest, his tits are low and he still has loose skin around his midrif and back. Think he shouldn’t of rushed into it lost more weight and then had it, his still overweight surely?

I honestly had to zoom in and look because I thought that was a before surgery photo!!!!!
What the heck?!! If I paid for that I’d be absolutely fuming!!!

Belly button or stomach slit?
I wouldn’t be pleased with that either if I’m honest, his tits are low and he still has loose skin around his midrif and back. Think he shouldn’t of rushed into it lost more weight and then had it, his still overweight surely?

He posted the SW weigh in screen recently either on his posts or stories - and it showed his BMI as still "obese"- not even just overweight.

This was just before his surgery or a few weeks before.

Reactions: 2
Honestly 🙄 like he's recovered from cancer. No. You gorged yourself to a stupid size then have had to get skin cut off. This is not a hero's journey!
I saw a comment he put on one of Stumpz posts. "We should all meet up when I'm better"
🙄 Makes it sounds like he had some serious illness!

If that's where his belly button is going to be then 😯 I'd be furious!

• Haha
I’ve been lurking the threads for a while but I couldn’t not comment on those after pictures...😱 I’m so shocked at how bad they are! how can anyone be happy with that? I’m sure Jack sees a big difference and normally I wouldn’t want to take that away from anyone but he’s such a smug arse I can’t bring myself to feel bad for him 🙄
It’s all been said on here before but I agree, he jumped too quick to removing the skin and should have waited until he had lost more of the weight, not even just because in the long run it will cost him more money (and the morons who donated) and probably put the weight back on, but because it’s just not going to be good for his body. The amount of trauma that he’s put his body through is unreal even before the surgery the constant up and down is not healthy and he can’t in good conscience promote that to other people surely. Along with Prickard his food choices and portion sizes are ridiculous, although truthfully I find Jacks does tend to have at least a little bit of speed at least when it’s not a take away!
Obviously it’s hard to compare to other people but, comparing him to Steph Sykes? (slimmingworld_stephjoy I think?) the difference is unreal. She waited until she was completely at target and had quite clearly lost all of the weight she needed to and was really strict on herself, and continues to be (sometimes a bit too strict in my opinion) and she looks phenomenal. She also didn’t crowd fund for her surgery, paying for it all herself and taking out loans on her own back to meet the excess. She’s definitely worked so much harder the Jack and is so much more disciplined than him and it certainly shows! It’s just a shame it’s people like towers that is getting the help and recognition for bleeping himself up when there are other people out there doing it in a much healthier and stable way.
I’ve unfollowed but still creep these threads because I was curious, what a joke he is!

Reactions: 12
It looks like a complete sack of tit 🤭 his surgery needed for him to have a complete abdominoplasty where all of that loose and his belly button were sorted. As it is all they’ve done is his apron 🤨 I’d be fuming if I’d bankrolled it for him. Watch and wait the rest will go back on his stomach and his saggy pecs. There will not be one penny left for charity

• Wow
There have been a few questions on his most recent post regarding what is going to happen with the remaining funds in regards to payment to the charity... he’s definitely keeping quiet about it because he knows he’s going to use it for further surgery. Can’t stand the creep. Also that Range Rover his odd looking friend has bought is so incredibly tacky it’s almost laughable.

I’ve been lurking the threads for a while but I couldn’t not comment on those after pictures...😱 I’m so shocked at how bad they are! how can anyone be happy with that? I’m sure Jack sees a big difference and normally I wouldn’t want to take that away from anyone but he’s such a smug arse I can’t bring myself to feel bad for him 🙄
It’s all been said on here before but I agree, he jumped too quick to removing the skin and should have waited until he had lost more of the weight, not even just because in the long run it will cost him more money (and the morons who donated) and probably put the weight back on, but because it’s just not going to be good for his body. The amount of trauma that he’s put his body through is unreal even before the surgery the constant up and down is not healthy and he can’t in good conscience promote that to other people surely. Along with Prickard his food choices and portion sizes are ridiculous, although truthfully I find Jacks does tend to have at least a little bit of speed at least when it’s not a take away!
Obviously it’s hard to compare to other people but, comparing him to Steph Sykes? (slimmingworld_stephjoy I think?) the difference is unreal. She waited until she was completely at target and had quite clearly lost all of the weight she needed to and was really strict on herself, and continues to be (sometimes a bit too strict in my opinion) and she looks phenomenal. She also didn’t crowd fund for her surgery, paying for it all herself and taking out loans on her own back to meet the excess. She’s definitely worked so much harder the Jack and is so much more disciplined than him and it certainly shows! It’s just a shame it’s people like towers that is getting the help and recognition for bleeping himself up when there are other people out there doing it in a much healthier and stable way.
I’ve unfollowed but still creep these threads because I was curious, what a joke he is!
She's a pretty girl and has done great. I dont think she was at target before she had her op though? She posted 2 target certoficates, one she got in Feb and one she got in March.
I unfollowed a lot of SW accounts when none of them seem to be able to cook without using and promoting JD or spicentice.

I have so many questions: Why did people actually donate to this? What surgeon would be happy with that result? Where is his belly button? Why won’t he say where the extra money from the fundraising is going? The mind boggles!

If they were my results I’d be so upset. Someone above posted about Steph and I agree, her results are amazing. She obviously discussed with her surgeon the over all look she wanted which was more than just loose skin removal. Jack and his surgeon have completely missed the mark here. Ahh well, not like he paid for it!

She's a pretty girl and has done great. I dont think she was at target before she had her op though? She posted 2 target certoficates, one she got in Feb and one she got in March.
I unfollowed a lot of SW accounts when none of them seem to be able to cook without using and promoting JD or spicentice.
You’re right, apologies, she wasn’t quite there before the op, but she was certainly a lot closer to a reasonable target that brought her to a reasonable weight for her build than towers was!

It just boggles my mind that a surgeon went ahead with this. He is probably happy with what he has done but for it to look good and the way I assume Towers would want, there’s more that would need to be done, maybe out of his own deep pockets this time.

Let’s be honest... he wasn’t a looker before hand.... rolling a turd in glitter doesn’t make it pretty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love this, none of the can cook without the bloody spices!

Reactions: 3
If he uses the money for further surgery then that is fraud. People donated (god knows why) for him to have his stomach surgery not any further surgeries, he said he would use the excess money to charity and he hasn’t. What can you expect from someone who’s route problem was greed I guess...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.